Maasai people - lowest life expectancy in the whole world

OP
Apple

Apple

Interesting. Do you personally consume salt?
I 've been almost without salt for the last couple months and feel pretty good. If you cut on salt the system will have to adapt , first couple weeks you may expierence occasional head ache or higher blood pressure but then everything becomes normal.
if I have to eat salty food somewhere , like socially , I don't care, no problem with it.
I feel better when keeping salt low or very low

peter88

I 've been almost without salt for the last couple months and feel pretty good. If you cut on salt the system will have to adapt , first couple weeks you may expierence occasional head ache or higher blood pressure but then everything becomes normal.
if I have to eat salty food somewhere , like socially , I don't care, no problem with it.
Interesting, thanks. Are you raw primal?

peter88

No, It is too antisocial for me. I'm against extreme diets and basically eat anything , raw and cooked
It is pretty extreme but I tend to eat that way when I am making my own meals. I will eat whatever with friends or family but I constantly crave raw meat and raw cream.

Dr. B

How do the maasai get adequate salt? Milk? Aajonus said that salt is toxic.

Which salt did he say is toxic? Salt in milk?

Also i heard the Maasai have had many health issues for the last 50+ years, due to no longer doing the exclusively milk, honey and raw meat diet. Apparently they implemented corn, beans, rice, etc and their life expectancy went down. Werent they also able to see things one mile away clearly

Dr. B

I feel better when keeping salt low or very low

In what aspects do you feel better when keeping salt lower?

I struggle to get enough salt. The thing is i don’t really like eating meat, and while i do like starches like pasta, rice, potatoes and bread, i avoid them. Those are the main things i like to salt.

I dont like adding salt to milk, even though there is the lassi drink which tastes good. I dont know if lassi is just salted milk or milk with yogurt and salt. I do have skyr, and coconut water, which i can add salt to. That’s basically it. It doesnt taste good adding it to fruit juices for me

peter88

Which salt did he say is toxic? Salt in milk?

Also i heard the Maasai have had many health issues for the last 50+ years, due to no longer doing the exclusively milk, honey and raw meat diet. Apparently they implemented corn, beans, rice, etc and their life expectancy went down. Werent they also able to see things one mile away clearly
Aajonus says all salt is toxic.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals