Low Testosterone, Bone Loss In Jaw, Saw Palmetto

IrishD

Hello all,

Last year my system crashed. (Dec 18.) Turns out I had less than 100 nl/dl of total test. I'm 34

I hope to recover mainly true a natural diet. My doc offered Test Gel but I turned it down.

I am getting minor aches in my ankle and shoulder. I can't help think they are connected.

I was also surprised when I saw an old photo (6yrs ago) and saw that my jaw appears to be alot smaller.

Is there any way I can reverse the bone loss specifically?

I'm still working on my test.

Peater

Zinc, boron, saturated fat would be my first thoughts/suggestions. With Vit K to try and help the bone loss (I find it unlikely that has happened vs just a lucky photo, though)

OP
I

IrishD

Zinc, boron, saturated fat would be my first thoughts/suggestions. With Vit K to try and help the bone loss (I find it unlikely that has happened vs just a lucky photo, though)
Thank you for your reply

Here are 3 images

green jacket sged 24

blueshirt 29

Black tshirt 33

I was diagnosed as having anxiety and depression around the first photo. Previously I was taking Saw Palmetto and never made the connection between the SP and panic attacks.

About a year ago I did a routine blood test and found out 80 yr old women have higher test. Made connctions between aches, bone loss, low libido, and shite erections.

Attachments

• Grad photo 2.jpg
    Grad photo 2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 93
  • id_photo 2.jpg
    id_photo 2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 90
  • Recent_LI.jpg
    Recent_LI.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

cyclops

I think you look pretty much exactly the same dude. Looks like you lost a little fat. The face changes as time goes on, its to be expected. I think I've seen bigger changes in a day actually.

Herbie

Looks like loss of muscle mass and you have developed a scoliosis so your spine isn’t straight causing the head to sit on an angle and twisted making you lose the appearance of symmetry. One shoulder lower than the other etc. this can happen from low energy and liver issues and loss of overall muscle mass.

I would eat high protien from animal and milk. Stop having anything which causes inflammation.

A good predictor of overall muscle mass is neck circumstance which Ive herd Haidut mention.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals