Low Brain Activity

johnsmith

@Mary Pruter

I understand how it feels for your opinion on what to do to be ignored. The best thing to think right now is: "at least my advice won't be able to hurt her, like the doctors advice/practice did".

Right now, LLLT would be the best bet. Super cheap, super simple, has very strong benefits, and it has 100s or thousands of studies on it, which might help with them considering any advice. You must be realistic. most people think anything against the mainstream is pseudoscience (even though the mainstream is what hurt her in the first place :mad:).

Here are some studies/video on IR light's effects on the brain after concussion or injury:

Transcranial Low-Level Laser Therapy Improves Neurological Performance in Traumatic Brain

Injury in Mice: Effect of Treatment Repetition Regimen

Shining light on the head: Photobiomodulation for brain disorders

Role of Low-Level Laser Therapy in Neurorehabilitation

https://dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/22856977/4550182.pdf?sequence=1

Light Therapy May Aid Traumatic Brain Injury

The trick is to make sure there's not too much exposure, but that is kinda hard to do.

I'll send a link to a device they could get fast (off of amazon). They can start with 30 seconds on multiple points on the skull, see how she reacts. and go from there.

What was the device that you were going to recommend?

This product "Vielight Neuro[A]" seems to do exactly what Dr. Michael Hamblin was describing in the video you posted. It even automatically shuts off after 20 minutes. Its $1,800 dollars tho.
Neuro Alpha Gamma - VieLight Inc

@Daniel11 seems to swear by this red light device that has three different wave lengths. It isn't infrared which makes it safer for long term use and you can shine this device in the eye. Apparently the eye is a good entry point for light to reach the brain. This is similar to sun gazing which Dr. Mercola has written about. He also used this device on his thyroid to get off thyroid medication.
Red Light Device Mini - Red Light Man
I was going to start with this product, (I have post-concussion syndrome myself). But I would still be willing to drop $1,800 dollars on a product if it would truly help my situation.

@Mary Pruter - Progesterone is something that Ray Peat has mentioned he would take immediately if he was ever in a car crash. Very kind of you to be trying to help her.

OP
Mary Pruter

Mary Pruter

Well, I have made a Facebook post saying that if I or anyone in my family has something happen to us where doctors are saying we are brain dead or have very little brain activity, to please get an LLLT light and use it on me. Then I posted all the links you have help me with. I am now no longer friends with a lot of my family members as they are "too scared" that I will post something that will upset them All! Is that the craziest thing you've ever heard of!?! I am just hoping one of my remaining few family members will check it all out! All this from just asking if anyone can do flat handed rubs over her arms and legs!

Many thanks to you all for your help, as I, myself, am open to any and all advice I can get!!!

Constatine

Well, I have made a Facebook post saying that if I or anyone in my family has something happen to us where doctors are saying we are brain dead or have very little brain activity, to please get an LLLT light and use it on me. Then I posted all the links you have help me with. I am now no longer friends with a lot of my family members as they are "too scared" that I will post something that will upset them All! Is that the craziest thing you've ever heard of!?! I am just hoping one of my remaining few family members will check it all out! All this from just asking if anyone can do flat handed rubs over her arms and legs!

Many thanks to you all for your help, as I, myself, am open to any and all advice I can get!!!
Good idea. The good thing is that there is always hope for your cousin. The brain can be healed even many years after the damage is done. I hope one day doctors will realize this.

OP
Mary Pruter

Mary Pruter

Good idea. The good thing is that there is always hope for your cousin. The brain can be healed even many years after the damage is done. I hope one day doctors will realize this.
My doctor won't even see me or my mother anymore because I can find our cures on the internet! By the way, does this light have any help for dementia?

Constatine

My doctor won't even see me or my mother anymore because I can find our cures on the internet! By the way, does this light have any help for dementia?
Yeah it can help with dementia apparently: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ijp/2014/268354/ . I think it's about finding the right doctor. Finding an open minded doctor willing to have a discussion with the patient is very rare but so valuable.

OP
Mary Pruter

Mary Pruter

Yeah it can help with dementia apparently: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ijp/2014/268354/ . I think it's about finding the right doctor. Finding an open minded doctor willing to have a discussion with the patient is very rare but so valuable.
I've tried to tell my doctor I need him! I need tests and diagnosis. Why wouldn't he want to be educated and a better way of treating his patients. My Mom's doctor noticed the Improvement in her and ask me what do you have her on! I told him about the Forum here and the things that I have found out, the supplements and vitamins, and he is amazed. Not so much my doctor.

OP
Mary Pruter

Mary Pruter

What was the device that you were going to recommend?

This product "Vielight Neuro[A]" seems to do exactly what Dr. Michael Hamblin was describing in the video you posted. It even automatically shuts off after 20 minutes. Its $1,800 dollars tho.
Neuro Alpha Gamma - VieLight Inc

@Daniel11 seems to swear by this red light device that has three different wave lengths. It isn't infrared which makes it safer for long term use and you can shine this device in the eye. Apparently the eye is a good entry point for light to reach the brain. This is similar to sun gazing which Dr. Mercola has written about. He also used this device on his thyroid to get off thyroid medication.
Red Light Device Mini - Red Light Man
I was going to start with this product, (I have post-concussion syndrome myself). But I would still be willing to drop $1,800 dollars on a product if it would truly help my situation.

@Mary Pruter - Progesterone is something that Ray Peat has mentioned he would take immediately if he was ever in a car crash. Very kind of you to be trying to help her.
$1800.00 is high if someone isn't even trusting me! And, I don't have it nor am I anywhere near her. I have found that most of my family would never consider "sticking their nose into someone else's business" I said, even if it was to educate them on something that could save a loved one's life!?!

This is some amazing information and I am glad I asked for it. Thank you all so very much!

Last edited:

Constatine

I've tried to tell my doctor I need him! I need tests and diagnosis. Why wouldn't he want to be educated and a better way of treating his patients. My Mom's doctor noticed the Improvement in her and ask me what do you have her on! I told him about the Forum here and the things that I have found out, the supplements and vitamins, and he is amazed. Not so much my doctor.
There is a superiority complex that plagues many doctors.

OP
Mary Pruter

Mary Pruter

Thank you all, for YOUR support. My sweet Connie was taken off life support early this morning, passed away 12:58 Florida time. Such an angel here on earth, now one of God's in heaven.
No one wanted to hear anything from me.

johnsmith

Well it was nice of you to want to help her out of compassion. We are all the same in essence they say. And apparently death is an illusion.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals