redpanda

Hi all. A friend of mine has late stage brain cancer. He has been very reluctant up to this point to try any alternative therapies and is on a very large dose of morphine constantly for the pain. The last thing he has been on is some form of genome therapy but has been told that it won´t do anything been told he has a few weeks to a couple of months max to live.

If I were to recommend one thing to offer him for some alternative treatment what do you think would be a good choice?

I say one thing because he has been completely reluctant to use anything outside of mainstream treatments in the past and if I suddenly bombard him with a bunch of experimental treatments i feel like he will turn them down because he has been told it is close to the end and he simply does not want to bother. So im looking for one thing that might help.

In the past I had thought about the following options

Cyproheptadine
Progesterone and DHEA
High dose Aspirin
Various B vitamins mainly high dose Niacinamide

Anyone thoughts or input appreciated.

Thank you.

Phenylbutyrate

@ddjd Forgive the digression: by what molecular mechanism? serotonin/dopamine/choline/adrenaline antagonism, cortisol/ACTH lowering? If you want you can reply to me privately.

ddjd

@ddjd Forgive the digression: by what molecular mechanism? serotonin/dopamine/choline/adrenaline antagonism, cortisol/ACTH lowering? If you want you can reply to me privately.
It acts mainly on dopamine and serotonin

Saying that if I was personally facing a battle with cancer, cyproheptadine would be one of the first things I would be taking alongside aspirin

@ddjd water retention and tiredness seem more like signs of low/high cortisol and low adrenaline/histamine

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals