When Is It Too Late To Treat Cancer With (Peatish) Supplements?

Suikerbuik

Sorry to hear.

@tobieagle , your answer of 'why!?' is essentially given by Tarmander and Tara; it's simply practice, how encouraging theory sometimes may sound.. and though there are stories, how many stories are real and how many aren't written?

Don't blame yourself Philomath or don't be angry, that will only affect you negatively.

Last edited:

jaakkima

I think that he needs to water fast a bit, then eat fruit only.

Cancer should not progress much in the absence of PUFA and dairy hormones.

I think that'd make things worse for sure. Cutting out food will flood his body with stored PUFA, on top of the osmotic, hormonal effects of drinking water without minerals or nutrition. Eating fruit only will probably further impair his liver's ability to get rid of estrogen.

L

lollipop

if someone had cancer and it has eaten into organs and disrupted structure and therefore function, i think it would be difficult to come back from that, even with the best supplements.
In most situations this is a reasonable assessment. AND one additional consideration is desire and will to live no matter what. An older woman I know with pancreatic cancer and no hope decided she wanted to live and survived on willpower in spite of the chemo and radiation not living because of the treatment.

Another story like it:

Dying To Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing Dying To Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing: Anita Moorjani: 9781401937539: Amazon.com: Books

lindsay

I'm very sorry for your loss Philomath. I hope you will find comfort in this time, and while anger is something I'm sure you feel because of the way cancer patients are treated, I hope that you will not let it fester...... you may have other friends who will need your wisdom & hopeful attitude down the road......

Travis

I think that'd make things worse for sure. Cutting out food will flood his body with stored PUFA, on top of the osmotic, hormonal effects of drinking water without minerals or nutrition. Eating fruit only will probably further impair his liver's ability to get rid of estrogen.

OK. Maybe something like raw coconut and lettuce of you think that fruit would somehow impair the liver.

Only an Orwellian Twist can turn fruit into a hepatotoxin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals