Lab Results - 28 Year Old Male - Low Test/High Cortisol - Please Help

Israelibacon

So, this will also be my formal introduction to the forum. I've been playing around with some of Dr. Ray Peat's dietary ideas for the past year or so. This includes having a large of chunk calories coming from dairy, relying on fruits and moving away from starches. Unfortunately, I've also dabbled in steroids. Since November of 2016, I've done 3 short, 2-week cycles consisting of 100mg/day of testosterone propionate. The original idea for this type of cycling comes from here: https://thinksteroids.com/articles/two-week-steroid-cycle-case-study/ But instead of taking 4 weeks off, I took 6-8 weeks off or so. In between those cycles, I've intermittently taken 10-20mg of Dianabol (Methandione) before my workouts.

In the last 7 months, I've moved to Israel from New Jersey, and needless to say, my life has been hellishly hectic. I was 155lbs at 10% when I arrived, and now I'm 170lbs at 14%. Since I've been here, I had a nervous breakdown and basically developed an eating disorder where I gained 40lbs and made my way up to 195lbs. I thought I was doing this in an attempt to gain muscle, but I was just fooling myself into eating junk. It was a dark time for me. I have managed to lose some weight, though. I cheated and used some DNP that I brought with me. I then maintained my weight after the DNP cycle, and I'm slowly trying to lose the last bit.

I know I have some psychological issues that I need to work through. I know that just by reading this, it paints the tale of someone who either doesn't like himself or his body, but today was a wake up call.

I got blood-work done this morning and (because Israel is very quick with test results) my results are not good.

222.3 mg/dl - Cholesterol
62 mg/dl - Triglycerides
48 mg/dl - Cholesterol - HDL
162 mg/dl - Cholesterol - HDL
(calc) * I don't know what the (calc) means, so I'll have to ask the doc
174 mg/dl - Non-HDL Cholesterol

Hormones
:
<70 - Estradiol
2.85 mlU/L - TSH
4.4 pmol/L - T3 - Free
14.3 pmol/L - T3 - Free
106.6 mlU/L - Prolactin
13.4 nmol/L - Testosterone Tota
l (doc wouldn't check SHBG, but this comes out to 387ng/mol which is awful. Nearly hypogonadal)
571 nmol/L - Cortisol-Blood (this was taken this morning after 12 hours of fasting, so I think this might be skewed)

My TSH is not as optimal as I'd like to be. I've played around with T3 in the past and felt good on it, but it raised my anxiety, so I stopped. Perhaps my dose was too low? I did what Dr. Peat suggested by nibbling throughout the day, so I nibbled on 10mcg throughout the day because I didn't want to affect my muscle mass. Then recently (stopped about 2 weeks ago), I was dosing 6mcg once in the morning, but again it raised my anxiety levels.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've looked around the forum and there are products that I could use, but shipping them to Israel would be a pain (customs).

Current Supplementation:

Vit D3 - 5000iu
Vit K2 (mk7) - 100mg
Magnesium Glycinate - I don't measure, but I might get about 1 gram/day
Creatine - 3-5 g/day
Taurine - 4-6 g/day
Pregnenolone - 25mg/day (seems to keep anxiety at bay)
Vit A - 25,000 IU EOD

Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

Madato

If you got your cycle ideas from Meso you should also see there is a PCT section there.

Buy yourself some Clomid and Aromasin and in a month or two you’ll be sorted.

Not sure why the lengthy post or even posting on this forum rather than an AAS forum, when your issue is clear to you and comes to something as simple as: « I used AAS and didn’t PCT »

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals