Jennifer's Cellular Regeneration Log

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

My perspective is that I'm fine so why mess with things if that makes sense?
Absolutely! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and perspective. :): I just finished reading the article and what's described in it sounds just like what I experience in the dreams that I wake from with the anxiety attacks. The attacks are this unexplainable doom and gloom feeling. I don't get them when fully awake, only when I'm first waking up and still half asleep. They're the reason I stopped taking naps in the past. I was terrified of that feeling and completely unaware they were anxiety attacks. I've had them since toddlerhood.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Absolutely! Thanks so much for sharing your experience and perspective. :): I just finished reading the article and what's described in it sounds just like what I experience in the dreams that I wake from with the anxiety attacks. The attacks are this unexplainable doom and gloom feeling. I don't get them when fully awake, only when I'm first waking up and still half asleep. They're the reason I stopped taking naps in the past. I was terrified of that feeling and completely unaware they were anxiety attacks. I've had them since toddlerhood.
Yeah, I've been through periods where I dreaded sleeping due to nightmares. I don't want to take any chances when it comes to inviting negativity into my life.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Do you think lack of enough vit D played a role in all this?
What's your Instagram? For some reason I have in mind that you look like this blogger.
I feel it was more a symptom of a greater cause.

I don't have an Instagram account. But wait, I thought you've seen what I look like? I'd say we look similar, but I think I look less Celtic and have a lankier body. lol My face is definitely rounder or "plumper" and my features — eyelashes, eyebrows, darker. It's probably the Iberian genes.

Last edited:
OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Yeah, I've been through periods where I dreaded sleeping due to nightmares. I don't want to take any chances when it comes to inviting negativity into my life.
Me neither!

Last edited:

Tarmander

Yeah, I totally hear you! We've talked about this in an other thread so you already know I share a similar experience with and view on chasing health markers. I do believe Dr. Morse is genuine, he certainly spends a lot of time teaching us and answering viewers' questions, and there's visual proof from videos showing his clients with severe degenerative conditions that have overcome them.

However, whether or not filtration played a role in that, I don't know. It could simply be due to the fact that he gets people to eat more fruit and veggies, which I do believe is healthy, certainly healthier than a lot of the chemically laden junk being passed off as food. I think it's easier for me to feel secure in Dr Morse's work because of my positive experience with the diet prior to finding him.

Thanks for the response. I actually think that most health practitioners that I have followed and been led down a bad path with were all genuine. They all believe strongly in what they are saying and want to help people. Some have even gone out of their way to personally help me, which was flattering at the time.

So Morse is probably genuine, but that doesn't mean he isn't wrong, and wrong hard...as in hurt you hard. Now if others have verifiable experiences that goes a long way.

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

So Morse is probably genuine, but that doesn't mean he isn't wrong, and wrong hard...as in hurt you hard.
Yep, I totally agree! I think personal experience trumps any theories no matter how sound they seem.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Here's my latest experiments, and new habits I've been including in my day:
  • Tested out cooked broccoli for a week — day one I ate 1lb of frozen organic broccoli with nothing added and had no urine sediment the following morning. Day two I skipped the broccoli and the following morning I was back to having a ton of sediment. I repeated this same pattern for the rest of the week and got the same results every time. I question if it's due to the higher protein content so I'll see if I get the same results with greens since they contain the same amount of protein. If it's the protein, I'll wait until my kidneys have healed more/my diastolic BP has normalized before reintroducing it again. I refuse to give up on you, my beloved broccoli!
  • Tested out cooked zucchini for a week — I followed the same regimen as the above broccoli experiment, except I consumed the 1lb of zucchini (nothing added) every day, and I continued to get a ton of urine sediment daily. The only reason I can think of is because it's a fruit so it's much lower in protein than broccoli.
  • Tested out freeze dried mango (Trader Joe's brand) for over a week — it caused dry mouth, some brain fog, gut sloshing and a white coating on my tongue which typically happens with dehydrated foods so trying it was wishful thinking on my part. I was just so excited to find the lovechild of a cheese doodle and marshmallow.
  • Getting at least 20 minutes of sun exposure in the morning, 20 minutes in the late afternoon and eating outside whenever possible. I just can't get enough of it and it shows — I've gone from Casper transparent to a nice shade of visibility. lol The best part is the honeysuckle is in full bloom so I get its beautiful scent while soaking up the sun.
  • Gardening in the evenings — there's just something so therapeutic to me about picking weeds and clipping things, while listening to the song of the Wood Thrush echoing in the deep forest all around me. Err...fair skin, birds singing, the deep forest — if I start breaking into song, someone please promise to have me committed. :rolleyes:
Next experiments:
  • Cooked greens — 1lb of baby spinach daily for a week.
  • Raw greens — 1lb of baby spinach, baby butter lettuce or sweet baby lettuce mix — red and green romaine, red and green oak, lolla rosa, tango, red and green leaf (Olivia's Organics and Earthbound Farms brands) daily for a week.
  • Isolating my fat sources (coconut, avocado and olives) to see each one's effect on my mood, mental clarity, circulation and sleep. So far, too much fat in general and they all suffer — I have to fight off the negative self-talk, my brain gets foggy, my limbs start falling asleep and I go from my normal, relaxed and sleepy self by 8pm to wide awake past 11pm. I'd forgo the fattier fruit altogether but by night I get hunger pangs if I haven't had any. Plus, they're just too darn good to avoid. :happy:
Some honey for Peaters...

tara

Thanks very much from me too, for what you've written here and in other threads about this. This is a lovely summary.
I'm aiming to make time to read some from your links.

However, I wonder if those with strong kidneys would have more than 5% solids or those with weak kidneys would have less than 5%.
Maybe the ratio would depend on how much we drink and sweat etc too?
I think personal experience trumps any theories no matter how sound they seem.
+1

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

You're welcome, tara! And thank you! :):
Maybe the ratio would depend on how much we drink and sweat etc too?
I would think so with sweating since it's another way we eliminate and if we're sweating out waste, less would need to be filtered through the kidneys? The same could be said for the strength/health of the tissues that make up or are mainly involved with any of the eliminative systems. Just for reference in case anyone finds it helpful:

ELIMINATIVE SYSTEMS

Integumentary System
STRUCTURES — Skin, nails, hair, oil and sweat glands (the thyroid and parathyroid glands being the main glands involved).

Intestinal System
STRUCTURES — Colon

Urinary System
STRUCTURES — Kidneys, bladder, ureters and urethra (the adrenals being the main glands involved).

Respiratory System
STRUCTURES — Lungs, trachea, bronchi, bronchial tubes and alveoli.

Lymphatic System
STRUCTURES — Spleen, thymus, appendix, lymph nodes, lymph vessels and lymph fluid.

Immune System
STRUCTURES — Lymphatic system, which includes the thymus and spleen, bone marrow, immune cells (lymphocytes, monocytes, basophils, macrophages, T-lymphocytes, B-cells, helper T and B cells etc.), the liver and parasites (toxin eaters).

Amazoniac

I refuse to give up on you, my beloved broccoli!
Guru, broccoli is so nutritious that it's difficult to point the pins about what's in it that you're after the most. It can be choline, folate, glutathione (according to Christopher, your parsley and avocado are also decent sources), vit K, nodio-carotene, etc (including plant nutrients).

I think I already sent you this:
ARL : Adrenal Insufficiency
"The adrenal of the glands especially require vitamins A, C, E, pantothenic acid, manganese and zinc." α

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

I think I already sent you this:
ARL : Adrenal Insufficiency
"The adrenal of the glands especially require vitamins A, C, E, pantothenic acid, manganese and zinc." α
Yep, you did but thank you for linking it again. :)

I'm not sure about particular nutrients, but I've noticed that I don't care for broccoli or any other food unless they're really sweet so much so that I would only eat things like potatoes, meat/seafood and eggs if they were smothered in something sweet like maple syrup or jam. Even dairy wasn't sweet enough for me. I only liked it if it had some kind of sweetener added to it. I even put sweeteners like maple syrup in my soup and refried beans. I'm kind of surprised I don't crave salty things given my adrenals, but the sweet cravings makes sense to me.

InChristAlone

This is great you are doing a log Jennifer! I'm glad you are doing well.

I had a quick question since you know so much about iridology, why do you think some people go their life and not get that yellow pigment in their eyes? My husband still has crystal blue eyes. Though looks like some lymphatic issues with some tiny white circle areas.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

This is great you are doing a log Jennifer! I'm glad you are doing well.

I had a quick question since you know so much about iridology, why do you think some people go their life and not get that yellow pigment in their eyes? My husband still has crystal blue eyes. Though looks like some lymphatic issues with some tiny white circle areas.
Thanks, Janelle! :):

If there is validity to iridology, I think whether or not people go their entire lives without subacute lymphatic congestion (yellow iris) is dependent on many of the same factors that people like Ray, Dr. Morse and even Anita :): believe contribute to disease, and it can start in utero.

Dr. Morse says we get our mother's lymphatic system and I think I understand what he means. If an expecting mother's lymphatic system and tissues of elimination are weak, metabolic waste backs up in her which means it's likely backing up in the fetus and so her congested lymphatic system becomes the fetus' congested lymphatic system.

Then these weaknesses can exasperate weaknesses. For example — a person born with an adrenal weakness may struggle with symptoms such as constipation and anxiety and perceive the world as scary and something to guard against, which only worsens the constipation and causes the type of degeneration that not eliminating regularly can cause.

Add to that what we're exposed to throughout our lives not just physically but emotionally, particularly in childhood when we're most impressionable and our family's dynamic/their baggage unintentionally becomes our own, and this affects how we function in the world, the choices we make, which can exasperate existing weaknesses and/or create new ones.

I was given an AncestryDNA test for Christmas and in the process began filling in my family tree and aside from some dysfunctional dynamics I had previously known about, I discovered the severity of the degeneration and just how far back it goes, and all I can say is I feel lucky I made it this far. lol Death from Kidney failure, multiple strokes, heart failure and cancer, all while in their 30s and 40s. Sad stuff! :(

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Thanks Jennifer that pretty much sums it up! My first has obvious signs of lymph back up, he was born blue eyed and now his eyes are turning green from all the yellow just like mine did in my teens. My 2nd still has blue eyes thankfully but I pretty much lived on melon and pineapple towards the end of my pregnancy with him and was eliminating much better.

That's amazing what you have overcome!!

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Oh, my pleasure, @Janelle525! :)

Wow, that's interesting! Your oldest son is the one that has struggled with constipation and anxiety, right?

InChristAlone

Oh, my pleasure, @Janelle525! :)

Wow, that's interesting! Your oldest son is the one that has struggled with constipation and anxiety, right?
Not necessarily constipation but refusal to go everyday even when it's waiting. He tends to be anxious of certain things yes.

Richiebogie

Hi @Janelle525,

Here is some info on "fecal hoarding" that might be helpful!

Mayo Clinic Medical Edge: Toddler withholding bowel movements may need reassurance

I wonder if a warm water enema would be helpful, or traumatizing for your son! Maybe if the whole family were doing them...!

Hi @Jennifer, I didn't recall the story about your collapsing spine. How scary, but also how wonderful that your analytical mind has searched and found solutions! And not the standard medical ones!

The family tree info is fascinating too! Healing yourself is like trying to heal history!

InChristAlone

Hi @Janelle525,

Here is some info on "fecal hoarding" that might be helpful!

Mayo Clinic Medical Edge: Toddler withholding bowel movements may need reassurance

I wonder if a warm water enema would be helpful, or traumatizing for your son! Maybe if the whole family were doing them...!

Hi @Jennifer, I didn't recall the story about your collapsing spine. How scary, but also how wonderful that your analytical mind has searched and found solutions! And not the standard medical ones!

The family tree info is fascinating too! Healing yourself is like trying to heal history!
Yeah, at this point it's an ingrained fear. We've had many heartfelt conversations, I even apologized for causing any trauma by giving him enemas against his will as a toddler when all this began. He will now go if we put him on so that's something, but he is still resisting.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

@Janelle525 — Aww..poor little guy. I'm glad you've been able to make some headway with his withholding. That's something! Hopefully as time goes on and he feels better after going, he'll be less anxious about it. I remember being so constipated as a child that my rectum would split and bleed so I can empathize with being anxious about going.

Hi @Richiebogie, thanks for chiming in! It's nice to see you in here. :)

Yep, that was the cause of me needing to learn how to walk again. I can't help but find humor in the fact that a watermelon broke my back and now fruit is helping to rebuild it. lol

Haha! Yes, that's exactly how I look at it — healing history, and hopefully bettering some futures along the way. :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals