Jennifer's Cellular Regeneration Log

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Junnifer, do you have an opinion on guggul (not a pet gargoyle) and ashwdwanwdandha for metabolic support?
I have no experience with them personally but know of people whose anxiety was greatly reduced with ashwagandha (as well as other adaptogens) which to me says it has a positive effect on the adrenals (and perhaps the thyroid, too), and since the adrenals produce the neurotransmitters that control the nervous system, and Ray has said that the nervous system is in control of the metabolism to a great extent, I'd say ashwa is metabolically supportive.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

So it looks like I need to retest broccoli. I've been noticing my urine sediment dwindling and a need to pee frequently. Unable to figure out why, I went on a mono diet of grapes in the hopes of upping my filtration and it worked, but I was feeling really discouraged that I was back to eating nothing but grapes again in order to filter. Not wanting to drive myself crazy chasing urine clouds, I decided to let it go for the time being.

Well, the following morning I ran out of my liver tincture and went to replace it and as I was looking through the bottles in my pantry, I noticed I had been sent the Kidney and Bladder II formula in my last herb order instead of the Kidney and Bladder I I had originally ordered. K&B II is a diuretic while K&B I is a cleanser. I checked the bottle of K&B I've been taking for the past few weeks and sure enough, it's formula II.

I'm actually happy about this because it tells me the K&B is in fact the reason I started filtering so well and that it hasn't been a waste of money. It was just this year that I finally brought myself to remove the supplement graveyard that had formed in my pantry over the last decade. I hate admitting defeat. lol Anyway, I began having a ton of sediment after starting on the K&B I but questioned if it was just a coincidence.

So the current plan is to get back on the K&B I, wait until I have a good amount of sediment and then test out the broccoli again. If the broccoli slows my filtering but doesn't stop it completely, I'm keeping it in my diet for times when good fruit is scarce or a broccoli craving hits. I stocked up on Whole Foods' frozen organic broccoli during the last experiment because it was sweet and non-bitter so I have plenty to experiment with.

Something interesting I noticed — Friday I had a migraine and the following morning, I had a ton of sediment and crystals in my urine. The last time I had a migraine, I also had a ton of sediment, and the last time I had crystals was after my dad's bypass surgery where I had supplemented my diet with steamed veggies and salads because I spent the week at the hospital. Dr. Morse says the migraines and need to vomit are a sign of extreme acid (in this case in the head area), but I'm not sure what's up with the crystals. Calcium crystals? Oxalates? I really have no clue. lol

Anyway, some music...

Last edited:
OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

An update:

Between the grapes and K&B II, my filtration was back to normal by Monday night so I experimented with the cooked broccoli and spinach again the rest of the week and had the same results — they stopped my filtration. So it looks like I'll be avoiding them for now.

Prior to this I had also experimented with different fat sources to see if there was an amount that allowed me to feel as good as I do on a diet of strictly low-fat fruit but with the satiating effect of fat. I seemed to do okay with roughly 100g of raw olives, or 200g young coconut meat, or half a Hass avocado.

However, avoiding fatty fruits entirely since mono-mealing grapes to get my filtration back, I haven't had any sleepy limbs, depression, migraines, heart palpitations or anxiety attacks upon waking, my mental clarity is back, my hair stopped shedding and my skin has improved.

When I first upped my fatty fruit intake this past winter, my skin softened but I began to notice some dryness after a while of consuming them daily. Within days of cutting them out of my diet, my skin was back to being baby soft and I haven't needed to use any coconut oil (moisturizer).

I'm going to stick with mostly the raw olives and young coconut meat since I can have small amounts of them throughout the day whereas with avos, anymore than half of one and my brain becomes foggy, and I dislike having to save the other half for the following day because it starts to oxidize.

So as of now, I'm back on low-fat sweet fruit and will have fatty fruits only when a craving hits. I finished my liver and skin tinctures and will only be taking the K&B, Upper Circ. and Endocrine formulas from here on out. I also just started back on my homemade horsetail and nettle concentrate (mainly for silica) for my bones.

For motivation, I've been watching one of Dr. Morse's students, Ian Meyers, on Youtube. To me, he's a great example for this way of healing — he's strong, calm, kind and down to earth, and makes the lifestyle work with ease. I have nothing against them, but I don't resonate with the ultra-spiritual rawfoodists. The diet has done wonders for me, but I haven't evolved into something beyond human because of it and I'm cool with that. I totally embrace being human. :)

Well, I guess that's about it. It's pretty much just a waiting game now. I told myself when I started filtering well that I'd give it one year and if I didn't see an improvement in my spine, I'd add cooked veggies back into my diet and try to accept that the disfigurement is likely permanent and I won't be able to be as active or dance like I used to ever again but if I'm being real with myself, I'm not sure I'll ever accept something I don't believe. I'm certainly not about to give up hope just yet...

Richiebogie

Hi @Jennifer,

That is interesting that fatty foods disagree with you. Does chocolate have the same effect? Chocolate is fermented so it might be different!

If you only want to eat half of an avocado, you could try cutting it waist-wise, and separate. (Imagine the avocado as a matryoshka doll). Usually the lower broader half will retain the pip, so store this section with the pip still attached and eat the upper half now.

This way the lower half with the pip will only have a small ring of fruit around the pip exposed to air.

I did this last night and the lower half had kept pretty fresh by this morning.

Of course onlookers will think you have never seen an avocado before! Tell them this is how they cut them in Richiebogie Land!

That is interesting about Spinach and Broccoli stopping your filtration.

This fits in with Dr Morse who says that greens are not as good as fruit for healing!

Cauliflower, Cabbage, Kale and Brussels Sprouts are the same species as Broccoli, so they might also stop filtration.

I wonder if Lettuce and Parsley stop your filtration too?

It sounds like you catch up on missed filtration when you avoid the greens, though you might get a migraine as a penalty!

Last edited:
OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

If you only want to eat half of an avocado, you could try cutting it waist-wise, and separate. (Imagine the avocado as a matryoshka doll). Usually the lower broader half will retain the pip, so store this section with the pip still attached and eat the upper half now.
Oh, perfect! Thanks, Richie! That's a great idea!

I haven't had chocolate since Peating. I had gallbladder attacks from all fats back then, but I don't know if this was due to my intolerance to dairy. I no longer get the attacks and my latest ultrasound showed a reduction in stones since the last ultrasound was taken, but this bugger has been slow to heal.

Yeah, my experience pretty much matches what Dr. Morse says to a T. It's annoying. lol I'm going to test celery juice next week and see if it affects my filtration. I was going to do it this past week, but I was testing out some unripe fruit to see if its acidity would stop filtration. It did. This is going to be a long 8 months. :rolleyes:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I'm going to test celery juice next week and see if it affects my filtration.
That's funny, I had planned on asking you about celery juice. Any thoughts on it? Looking forward to your filtration report on it.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

@charlie — I find celery juice calms my adrenals, I assume from the sodium but not positive, so I'm wondering if the fact that it makes my adrenals happy means my kidneys will filter well despite celery's more complex nutrition.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@charlie — I find celery juice calms my adrenals, I assume from the sodium but not positive, so I'm wondering if the fact that it makes my adrenals happy means my kidneys will filter well despite celery's more complex nutrition.
I have been juicing it for a couple weeks, supposed to help with digestion.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

I have been juicing it for a couple weeks, supposed to help with digestion.
Yep! I started drinking it again for that reason. Is it helping?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Any change in your filtration?
Been pretty clear lately, but I wont let go of the broccoli, just yet. Can't get enough of broccoli, not sure what that is all about.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Been pretty clear lately, but I wont let go of the broccoli, just yet. Can't get enough of broccoli, not sure what that is all about.
I don't blame you. I wasn't too happy to give it up. What's weird is I can be sick at the thought of having anymore fruit but as soon as I have some steamed veggies, I'm craving fruit again. I have the same reaction with the celery juice so I hope it doesn't stop my filtration.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Hi @Rosie,

That's strange, I never received an alert. I just looked back over the thread and didn't see your question. Would you mind repeating it?

I can't really respond when it comes to the experience of those people you mention since I don't know their context, but I do know of people whose hair thinned greatly on the diet and eventually grew back healthier as they healed. They've documented their healing so I'm able to know their context such as weaknesses they had prior to following the diet, exactly what they ate and how much, herbs they were taking, amount of sleep they were getting, updated blood work etc. Would you mind sharing your experience with following a fruitarian diet/Dr. Morse's advice?

My hair only thinned while following 80/10/10 and during a brief period while Peating. Following a fruitarian diet/Dr. Morse's advice, my hair is thick like it has been the majority of my life — my digestion is also spot on when eating this way so absorption is good. When I add back cooked veggies or go too high in fat, I start to shed but not to the point I did while following 80/10/10. With 80/10/10, my hair fell out in thin clumps and oddly, turned a copper color. In fairness, I was at my sickest and lowest weight when I came to the diet, unknowingly dealing with the mold.

Another thing to note about my time following 80/10/10 — I was consuming 2+ pounds of greens a day believing I needed the extra minerals and by the end of my second year on the diet, my digestion was a mess. It was so bad I ended up getting a comprehensive stool test through Genova Diagnostics — TMI warning — I had developed chronic diarrhea. I was also exercising daily trying to "burn off the sugar" so I wouldn't get diabetes — this was a belief promoted in the 80/10/10 community, at the time. However, I don't do well with greens, certainly not 2+ pounds of them daily, and I needed to rest not exercise.

OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Update:

I was flossing my teeth this morning and noticed that the white horizontal lines that appeared during the time my weight began dropping are gone. I also noticed my teeth are no longer translucent like they had been since falling ill. My teeth seemed whiter lately, but I figured it was due to my skin gaining some color.

My teeth had been fairly white up until my weight started dropping. I don't have many photos of myself, especially ones that are close up enough so that zooming in doesn't leave the image blurry but for reference — here's a picture of my teeth right before the weight-loss started...

As my weight fell, I could see my teeth becoming more and more grayish and by the end of my stint with the Minocycline, my teeth had become quite translucent and I had developed a tiny pit in one of my front teeth which has since disappeared. I've read that the white lines and translucency may be signs of demineralization.

Another cool thing is my wisdom teeth are almost completely grown in now. Only two have a little ways left to go before they're level with my other molars. Despite having plenty of room to, my wisdom teeth didn't start poking through until my late 20s and only really started coming in in my early 30s.

Tonight's song goes out to the men. You guys are awesome! Happy Daddy Day!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Jennifer

Jennifer

Hi @Richiebogie,

You are officially the avocado master! :bow I've been cutting them like you suggested and it has worked great! Thanks a bunch! :grin

Richiebogie

That's great news!

It's quite an unorthodox avocado cutting style, so it may be many years before it appears in the delis of San Francisco!

(I'm sure my aunt would scream if I demonstrated this technique to her!)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals