98.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3674.jpg
    IMG_3674.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3675.jpg
    IMG_3675.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 42

Perry Staltic

Bill may be spraying chalk over your hood, but it's not coming down in your hood. Those clouds are 10s of thousands of feet high and are getting blown somewhere far away.

P

Peatness

I noticed this yesterday. It's been relentless for a while now. If this is being blown somewhere else then whatever is being sprayed elsewhere is being blown over here.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

what a circus were living in

JamesGatz

Yea it looks like it - they're spraying the people with barium like if they're bugs - got to control the weather, got to control the skies

Last edited:

HeyThere

Amazing how some people haven't noticed this has been the norm since AT LEAST 1997. Research Rosalind Peterson for the closest to the truth...

JamesGatz

Today I wake up to this mess:

DC97C310-A631-444B-A347-CAC9BF5DE030.jpeg

BILLY HOSING DOWN my hood with Barium Chloride and Lead Dioxide, etc. - they must be ramping up these operations because I swear I have never SEEN this much - this low in the atmosphere

Now I know what the song 'BILLY' was really about

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

I saw today a lot of this again, more evident when you have a nice clean sky I guess, any ideas about what they want to gain with this?

HeyThere

Today I wake up to this mess:

View attachment 42348

BILLY HOSING DOWN my hood with Barium Chloride and Lead Dioxide, etc. - they must be ramping up these operations because I swear I have never SEEN this much - this low in the atmosphere

Now I know what the song 'BILLY' was really about

This is the most you've seen?? Consider yourself lucky I guess?

peateats1

It definitely appears so.....Where I live we generally get sunshine from about 8am til noon or 1 pm, then some weird **** looking clouds roll in til about 5 or 6 pm after the sun has gone down significantly in the sky, and so we finish the day with a little bit of sun. That window from 1 pm to 6pm though is basically white sky, no real sun, and it has been this exact same pattern since the first of August this year. I have seen chemtrails for a very long time as well, but not this specific pattern of blocking out the sun during afternoon hours.

JamesGatz

I HAVE NOT seen the sun since December 24,2022

Literally RAINY/CLOUDY EVERY SINGLE DAY since that date for the ENTIRE DAY

theres something FUNNY GOING ON I tell you, Man-made climate change is REAL no doubt about it except BILLY is the one changing it *SOBS*

I FEEL LIKE GOLEM FROM LORD OF THE RINGS 💯💯😤👌🥩😮‍💨

HeyThere

I wish those Infra Far red whatever panels didn't cost so much. I would love to get one. The ones on Amazon have mostly fake reviews (so obvious) and it looks like cheap china-crap.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

I HAVE NOT seen the sun since December 24,2022

Literally RAINY/CLOUDY EVERY SINGLE DAY since that date for the ENTIRE DAY

theres something FUNNY GOING ON I tell you, Man-made climate change is REAL no doubt about it except BILLY is the one changing it *SOBS*

I FEEL LIKE GOLEM FROM LORD OF THE RINGS 💯💯😤👌🥩😮‍💨
we have had few sunny days in the UK last week lol

JamesGatz

Yesterday was a CLEAR DAY - saw the sky get HOSED DOWN

now today - surprise surprise THE SKY WAS COVERED IN CLOUDS, SO OUTCAST with rain

LIKE BRO - COME ON. I LITERALLY CANNOT ENJOY THE WEATHER BECAUSE OF THE NWO BRO UGHHHHHH 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

ALSO - WHY IS IT 60 DEGREES IN FEBRUARY? WHATS THE PLAN FOR THIS CAUSE I DONT SEE IT

HeyThere

Yesterday was a CLEAR DAY - saw the sky get HOSED DOWN

now today - surprise surprise THE SKY WAS COVERED IN CLOUDS, SO OUTCAST with rain

LIKE BRO - COME ON. I LITERALLY CANNOT ENJOY THE WEATHER BECAUSE OF THE NWO BRO UGHHHHHH 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

ALSO - WHY IS IT 60 DEGREES IN FEBRUARY? WHATS THE PLAN FOR THIS CAUSE I DONT SEE IT

The spraying was so bad, even 2 customers mentioned it. It was HIDEOUS today.

JamesGatz

Another thing I noticed - the spraying is the worst RIGHT BEFORE the weekend - Monday - Wednesday I tend to see a clear sky

But right around Thursday, Fridayish the sky gets HOSED - maybe with a stronger focus to prevent socialization/fraternization on the weekends

HeyThere

Another thing I noticed - the spraying is the worst RIGHT BEFORE the weekend - Monday - Wednesday I tend to see a clear sky

But right around Thursday, Fridayish the sky gets HOSED - maybe with a stronger focus to prevent socialization/fraternization on the weekends

I don't know. Firstly, I will say I do not believe in global warming. And IF there is, then it's the factories not the people causing it.
That said, the atmosphere has had a weird burning sensation for a few years now. Like yesterday, even with all the muck in the sky, it was only 65 degrees and 12% humidity, but we were hot at work. What's that about? Makes no sense. Even people who are annoyingly ALWAYS cold were saying they were hot. When I got home i sat on my porch and the sun was burning hot, even through the white muck. Past few years you'll go outside and it doesn't feel "hot", it feels more like what I would describe as a microwave hot, if that makes any sense. I brought it up to someone and they got wide eyed and said they have felt this as well. No idea what any of this means. HAARP? Dunno. But I seem to be good at comparison things.. when things change, I notice right away.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals