Bill Gates wants to spray millions of tonnes of CHALK into stratosphere to slow global warming

BearWithMe

They'll watch 7 billion people die while sipping on child blood and bathing in their redlight in an underground Palo Alto bunker.
That's why I'm making the most of the next 5 to 10 years launching businesses, having sex, experimenting with hormones, driving exotic cars, eating delicious foods.
That's how little I think we have left.
Living a life to its fullest and having the best experience every day seems like a good idea regardless.

I'm really curious, why do you think we have just 5-10 years left and what do you expect to happen?

T

TheBeard

Living a life to its fullest and having the best experience every day seems like a good idea regardless.

I'm really curious, why do you think we have just 5-10 years left and what do you expect to happen?

Mass suicides / hunger / diseases due to lockdowns and vaccines, sun blocking methods, riots and mass violences in the next 2-3 years

BearWithMe

Mass suicides / hunger / diseases due to lockdowns and vaccines, sun blocking methods, riots and mass violences in the next 2-3 years
Damn, that sounds horrible. Even more so it is not unlikely to happen

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom