Bill Gates Fights to Keep Vaccine Ingredients Secret

ddjd

bill gates opposes making the vaccine formula public for the same reason he opposes higher taxes on corporations and billionaires like himself: he wants to ensure power remains concentrated in his hands, even if it means countless will die.

He dedicated his entire professional life to ruthlessly consolidating his monopoly, why on earth would he share vaccines lol

It’s amazing how his amazing humanitarian mask suddenly comes off when humanitarianism involves making vaccine ingredients freely available to less wealthy countries.

David90

bill gates opposes making the vaccine formula public for the same reason he opposes higher taxes on corporations and billionaires like himself: he wants to ensure power remains concentrated in his hands, even if it means countless will die.

He dedicated his entire professional life to ruthlessly consolidating his monopoly, why on earth would he share vaccines lol

It’s amazing how his amazing humanitarian mask suddenly comes off when humanitarianism involves making vaccine ingredients freely available to less wealthy countries.

Does not wonder me the Slightest. His Father had something to do with Eugenics (i think ?).

Was he not planing (funded by him, of course) to blocken the Sun in Sweden but it was postponed?.
Morley Robbins talked about the Michohondria needing The Sun because of Vitamin D and so forth.
Without it, it would not function properly. Would make total sense. He is a Total Psychopath.....

tankasnowgod

Morley Robbins talked about the Michohondria needing The Sun because of Vitamin D and so forth.
Doesn't Morley Robbins also say that Vitamin D is rat poison? If so, why would you want to encourage your body to make it's own rat poison?

David90

Doesn't Morley Robbins also say that Vitamin D is rat poison? If so, why would you want to encourage your body to make it's own rat poison?
Don't sure where he said that. He's Advocating Copper and Magnesium very often. He mostly doesn't like the Over-Usage of Vitamin D and Calcium i think (sounding from his Podcasts).

tankasnowgod

He mostly doesn't like the Over-Usage of Vitamin D and Calcium i think (sounding from his Podcasts).

I mean, I don't recommend "over usage" of those things either, but I think he believes that even 1000 iu of D is toxic, which is silly. I regularly use 10-20,000 iu of D a day, and have for years now.

To get the equivalent of D used as rat or insect poisoning, you would need millions (or maybe tens of hundreds of millions) of IU of Vitamin D, which is getting crazy. You'd have to swallow a few bottles of commonly available D supplements all in one go. If you look up cases of hypercalcimia, they are usually from 600,000 iu intramuscular D injections (and usually after a few of those injections), or ingestion of millions of IU of vitamin D.

David90

I mean, I don't recommend "over usage" of those things either, but I think he believes that even 1000 iu of D is toxic, which is silly. I regularly use 10-20,000 iu of D a day, and have for years now.

To get the equivalent of D used as rat or insect poisoning, you would need millions (or maybe tens of hundreds of millions) of IU of Vitamin D, which is getting crazy. You'd have to swallow a few bottles of commonly available D supplements all in one go. If you look up cases of hypercalcimia, they are usually from 600,000 iu intramuscular D injections (and usually after a few of those injections), or ingestion of millions of IU of vitamin D.
Ditto. I also use 10000 IU (Minimum) Vitamin D a Day for Years. But this is why all Guests are having Different Opinions on Certain Subjets. I mostly ignore his Vitmain D and Calcium Dislikes. I find Mostly his Copper / Mineral / Michohondria Based Themes Interesting, which is why i listen often to Podcasts that have him as a guest.

True. They have to swallow quite a few bottles to reach that ''poisoning''. I Think he does exaggerate in that regard.... lol

B

Blaze

Well, strictly speaking , that is correct. Vitamin d really is rat poison. A bit of vitamin d makes their blood calcium rise to insanely fatal levels. That does not mean it is human poison in proper physiological concentrations. We are not rats. The opposite is true for us. It would be harmful to humans to not have enough vitamin D.

tankasnowgod

A bit of vitamin d makes their blood calcium rise to insanely fatal levels.

"A bit," as you refer to, it likely in the tens of millions of IU in a single dose for a human equivilant.

You'd probably have to chug a few bottles of commonly available D supplement to get that kind of dose. And it wouldn't be surprising if you developed hypercalcemia after that.

B

Blaze

"A bit," as you refer to, it likely in the tens of millions of IU in a single dose for a human equivilant.

You'd probably have to chug a few bottles of commonly available D supplement to get that kind of dose. And it wouldn't be surprising if you developed hypercalcemia after that.
Agree with you, a rat is a tiny creature. The human equivalent would be a much larger dose. Humans do tolerate vitamin d regardless in ways a rat cannot.. Cutting and pasting what the supposed science says:

To have a 50% chance of killing a rat with vitamin D3 would require 100,000 IU (international units) of D3. That’s the amount required to have a 50% death outcome of a 0.5 lb rat. It’s not a poison to humans in the way it can be to rats. The danger lies in the need to balance your vitamin K2 level with D3.

The equivalent of that would be about 4,000,000 IUs (4 million IUs) given to a human. According to research, that amount could endanger your health, but not kill you.

Regina

Attachments

• Dr.Bill.jpg
    Dr.Bill.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 38
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom