No Vaccine, No Job: Eugenicist Bill Gates Demands “digital Certificates” To Prove Coronavirus Vaccin

yerrag

Bill is a megalomaniac. He once ruled essentially by fooling the developer of DOS into selling DOS for a pittance to him, and then he fooled the dumb managers of IBM into allowing him to control the IP rights of DOS, even as they made their PCs distribute his software. He fooled us into newer releases of Windows and MS Office, as we lost data with his crashing software, and lost money while viruses hacked our personal information. He was like Scarface intoxicated with his own product, and lost the smartphone market to Apple and Steve Jobs. When he and his stooge Ballmer left Microsoft, the company revived. Just shows how poor the tandem were at managing their business, and they did well only because they had a monopoly.

Now he wants to do to people what viruses did to PCs. Incapacitate them, and then use them to extract yearly fees - by immunization.

In the end, we will be so incapacitated by the toxic effects of immunization, that we will become so dependent on his vaccines.

Bill the Megalomaniac.

Bill, you're no visionary. That forever belongs to someone else. You however, can lay claim to many other titles...

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

and your point is? first one was a video not an article second one was an article going in depth

Well, first, that you should have posted both in the same thread. And maybe written your thoughts about what Gates actually said, and not just react to clickbait titles that aren't accurate.

Gates is a well known vaccine promoter, and does have power and an agenda, but he didn't "demand" this, nor "announce" upcoming legislation.

A thread title along the lines of "Bill Gates suggests that vaccines may soon be mandatory" would have been a lot more accurate and appropriate.

OP
M

mimmo123

First off all your arguing with me over is some silly semantics with the word (demand) (announces) verse what you said I should of used is (suggest)
Also please tell me where in my title did I mention legislation?

2 that guy is demanding it with a passion as hard as he freakin can. Maybe I should just sit back and not voice my opinion and let people like him flood his information as much as he can until people hear it soo much they believe it and want it. theres reason they spend billions on advertising

3: do you even know what clickbait is that was not clickbait.
and I dont have to obey your rules on what language pleases you best

I can play this same dumb game right back at you
I actually dont like the terminology you used about my post calling it (clickbait) I find it extremely in accurate and misleading
you should of said something more appropriate to please me

you should watch this video from Attorney General Bill Barr talking about what Bill Gates is trying to do maybe then youll believe it
it's a serious concern as well as China

So yes your damn right im going to use strong words to express myself about it. its headline headlines are meant to grab attention

tankasnowgod

Maybe I should just sit back and not voice my opinion and let people like him flood his information as much as he can until people hear it soo much they believe it and want it. theres reason they spend billions on advertising

Part of my original point was that you DIDN'T voice your opinion. In fact, you didn't say anything AT ALL. You created two threads where you merely posted links. No commentary or summary, or anything.

I absolutely think both of those titles were clickbait. They both revolved around a single quote, attributing more to it than what was actually stated. And it wasn't YOUR title, either. You simply lifted it from the links you posted.

Lastly, I think the post you just made was quite good. You should have laid out your points about Gates you made in that post in your original post.

OP
M

mimmo123

Well, first, that you should have posted both in the same thread. And maybe written your thoughts about what Gates actually said, and not just react to clickbait titles that aren't accurate.

Gates is a well known vaccine promoter, and does have power and an agenda, but he didn't "demand" this, nor "announce" upcoming legislation.

A thread title along the lines of "Bill Gates suggests that vaccines may soon be mandatory" would have been a lot more accurate and appropriate.

ok cool

William Gates vs Elon Musk

One operated a monopoly for as long as he could and offered low value for high prices. The other does not patent his products, stating that as many hands as possible, equipped with the best tools, are needed on deck to save a sinking ship.

One blogs that we should panic and hand over our citizens' rights. The other tweets that the coronapanic is way overblown.

One makes it his life's mission to teach developing world women about reproductive rights (by telling them to have abortions) to combat overpopulation. The other emphasized during a recent talk with Jack Ma that the greatest problem we face is imminent population collapse.

One of them is a guardian, the other a goblin. Both cannot be right, and one of them is knowingly doing evil.