Interesting that smoking has been prevalent human activity for thousands of years and now it's so demonised? Good resources for balanced discussion?

bookshelf

Check out "the guilt free smoke room" thread in the forum.. Plenty of fascinating information and studies etc thrown in.

The fact that new Zealand has a goal to make the country entirely smoke free starting with this 14yr old generation by increasing the smoking age each year ensuring some never legally get a wiff is enough of a red flag to make me wonder haha.
I couldn't find the "guilt free smoke room" thread in the forums - did you mean on the raypeatforum or a different one?

I am thoroughly enjoying this discussion and appreciate all of the information. I have come to learn that anything that the government, the WHO, and anyone associated with big Pharma has to say is misinformation or an outright lie. So, if [they] say smoking is bad for you, they're hiding something...

Smoking is a guaranteed way to oxidative stress eventually. It might not happen as soon as you think(it took about a decade to catch up with me)but it does eventually catch up to you

Smoking ruined my gums AFTER i quit. That's generally what people don't realise. Most of the bad things about smoking tobacco or cigarettes happens after you quit, unless you develop lung cancer much later in life or whatever

I tried Snus for a bit but it seems to also cause ROS from my own experience. So much for the theory about it being anything other than the tobacco/nicotine that causes health issues

bookshelf

Smoking is a guaranteed way to oxidative stress eventually. It might not happen as soon as you think(it took about a decade to catch up with me)but it does eventually catch up to you

Smoking ruined my gums AFTER i quit. That's generally what people don't realise. Most of the bad things about smoking tobacco or cigarettes happens after you quit, unless you develop lung cancer much later in life or whatever

I tried Snus for a bit but it seems to also cause ROS from my own experience. So much for the theory about it being anything other than the tobacco/nicotine that causes health issues
How much did you smoke, though? I have to wonder if periodic smoking (or "snusssing") with pure tobacco, used therapeutically (as it was perhaps intended), would be the best of both worlds? The few times I have puffed away I have had mixed reactions with the best results after a light smoking of a 100 pure tobacco cigarette.

What I haven't been able to reconcile is that some people I know have been able to smoke regular (chemical laden) cigarettes for a lifetime and outlive many of their peers - I'm talking into their 80's and 90's and they die of something other than the expected, supposedly related diseases. There has to be more to it, I just don't know what "it" is. Case in point, one fellow, you could smell the smoke off of him (without a cig in his mouth) two cubicles down when he'd come to visit our office. He lived into his 90's, sharp as a tack. Go figure.

LukasWood

What Brand do you speak of? I tried searching and google is sucking. That General Snus brand seems a lot less poisonous than the typical brands but it has Proplene Glycol, the plastic pouch, and some natural and artificial flavors. I seek a pure snus. i also seek to quit! but in the meantime help a brotha out.
General G3 TNT is probylene free dry snus in nice sized pouches.

Hermes

I am thoroughly enjoying this discussion and appreciate all of the information. I have come to learn that anything that the government, the WHO, and anyone associated with big Pharma has to say is misinformation or an outright lie. So, if [they] say smoking is bad for you, they're hiding something...
Absolutely! The same goes for psychedelics. They're still considered schedule I drugs. All the destructive drugs like alcohol, amphetamine, cocaine are so much more conducive to the plan to divide and conquer. And by all means, we're already living in a society so atomized, so scattered. Everyone is in a me-alone-bubble.

:M :B.

General G3 TNT is probylene free dry snus in nice sized pouches.
This stuff seems way less poisonous than the white general snus I was using which seemed way less poisonous than any american brand. It quickly shipped in bulk from sweden and saved me about 40% on my bad habbit. Thanks for the pro tip.

TheHound

I view it all the same Globalist plot

I think it's worth noting that many of today's cigarettes have been purposefully filled with poison that cause these issues

Everything that raises DHT (such as this) is demonized and I saw someone else a while back say that things that lower serotonin tends to be considered rude such as which I definitely think is true:

- Smoking
- Wearing hats and hoodies
- Chewing Gum
etc

Meanwhile, things that obliterate DHT is front and center

- finasteride/hair loss industry in general

(it amazes me that people will believe the NWO has an agenda to weaken/feminize men then actually take the 5AR/DHT theory seriously)

- Our food industry is filled with androgenic obliterators - soy, BHT, etc.

- PUFA

the list goes on...
not sure if you answered this elsewhere but curious on where you saw hats/hoodies increase dht?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals