I am concerned Fed Getting Ready to take over Treasury

Lollipop2

Here is this, but also, they are working on their own digital currency slavery platform that will completely bypass banks and eventually the Treasury.

tankasnowgod

Here is this, but also, they are working on their own digital currency slavery platform that will completely bypass banks and eventually the Treasury.

Lol, why would you be concerned with the Fed taking over the Treasury? They did that in 1933.

What, are you concerned the US will issue Social Security Numbers next? Create a welfare state? Fight endless wars? Create unconstitutional Health Agencies and put Anthony Fauci in charge?

OP
L

Lollipop2

Lol, why would you be concerned with the Fed taking over the Treasury? They did that in 1933.
What, are you concerned the US will issue Social Security Numbers next? Create a welfare state? Fight endless wars? Create unconstitutional Health Agencies and put Anthony Fauci in charge?
LoL...when you put it that way. Seriously concerned about the digital currency though.

tankasnowgod

Seriously concerned about the digital currency though.

Concerned..... in what way? If you use a bank or credit card, or online banking, you're already using it, and have been for decades.

Remember Jamie Dimon's Bitcoin rant back in 2017?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40OuVyVGdIM

As he said "JP Morgan moves $6 Trillion around the world every day, and we don't do it in cash. It's done digitally."

OP
L

Lollipop2

Concerned..... in what way? If you use a bank or credit card, or online banking, you're already using it, and have been for decades.

Remember Jamie Dimon's Bitcoin rant back in 2017?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40OuVyVGdIM

As he said "JP Morgan moves $6 Trillion around the world every day, and we don't do it in cash. It's done digitally."

No not that @tankasnowgod - they want you to have an account with the Fed who issues directly to you digital currency NOT dollars. Catherine Austin Fitts has talked a lot about what’s coming - it will essentially cut out the banks. Anyway it is worth looking more into.

Dr. B

No not that @tankasnowgod - they want you to have an account with the Fed who issues directly to you digital currency NOT dollars. Catherine Austin Fitts has talked a lot about what’s coming - it will essentially cut out the banks. Anyway it is worth looking more into.
what will become of our dollars then? completely reduced to zero? should all our money be invested in real estate, stocks, gold and material goods?

OP
L

Lollipop2

what will become of our dollars then? completely reduced to zero? should all our money be invested in real estate, stocks, gold and material goods?
This is what Catherine Austin Fitts has been saying. Check out her website and the financial info: solari.com. Also look at the missing money site - linked at the bottom of the home page.

Rick K

They announced their intention to do so last November and started to work on a bitcoin competitor and have put out a monetary reward for anyone who can crack other blockchain currency. They stated their intention to do away with banks and credit cards and to implement a digital pay/spend id for everyone which will soon be linked to the blockchain medical records of everyone. Once this has been implemented there will only be underground resistance as you will not be able to buy food if your id is deactivated for non compliance. Vax line to the left please...

OP
L

Lollipop2

They announced their intention to do so last November and started to work on a bitcoin competitor and have put out a monetary reward for anyone who can crack other blockchain currency. They stated their intention to do away with banks and credit cards and to implement a digital pay/spend id for everyone which will soon be linked to the blockchain medical records of everyone. Once this has been implemented there will only be underground resistance as you will not be able to buy food if your id is deactivated for non compliance. Vax line to the left please...
Exactly. This is totally worrying me. We need to somehow stop it. We need an attorney that will be willing to take such a case. They are violating so many laws with their stolen 23 trillion AND constitutional rights to implement this. We NEED power attorneys. I would help crowd fund the legal fees.

Nemo

Someone here that shall remain nameless said the feds couldn't track cryptocurrency.

I said I had been told they could indeed track crypto with the quantum financial system, which is already operating and being used instead of SWIFT for at least some international money transfers.

View: https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1401974162860687364

This is important because I was told at the same time by the same person that the feds had been tracking stolen government money and criminal profits since 2006 and were going to seize all of it. The crooks include very big names in politics.

Update:

CNBC is reporting same.

View: https://twitter.com/fxmacro/status/1401978891825209353

Last edited:

Gone Peating

Bitcoin is not anonymous, not sure why anyone would be surprised.

Should have used Monero.

I'm gonna guess they can track Monero and all other "privacy coins". Crypto was 100% created by the elites. They no doubt want everyone to go digital and be completely trackable. Crypto is also going to be essential for the new IoT robot economy to work with robots literally transacting with one another in real time.

Nemo

I'm gonna guess they can track Monero and all other "privacy coins". Crypto was 100% created by the elites. They no doubt want everyone to go digital and be completely trackable. Crypto is also going to be essential for the new IoT robot economy to work with robots literally transacting with one another in real time.

That's what I'm thinking.

Dr. B

what do you mean by loT robot economy?
also how do you think this would affect people in general. obviously theres many jobs that will be automated..
but what about the middle class, the people who are making like 50k to 250k a year, working in sectors like banking, IT, finance, consulting etc... do you think these people are gonna be screwed out of their jobs as well. from what ive seen these types of people are living very comfortably with covid since their firms are okay with all work being done from home. whereas someone like restaurant servers and retail workers may have suffered, yet food delivery services also drastically increased, like i think uber, grubhub and doordash had massive waitlists for being a driver with them last year.

AdoTintor

I heard that they can't yet track monero and the argument went like this: Firstly, they have issued a reward to anyone that can show them how to crack it, and secondly they are very quiet about Monero. These two together imply they don't have a back door. Because if they did have a back door they would certainly offer a reward, no question about that, but they would also talk more about it as being uncrackable to get everyone that needs privacy on to it. They only talk about bitcoin, and are apparently virtually silent on monero.

Once they work out how to crack it you will hear alot more about how un-crackable monero is.

If its a false flag, along the lines of whitbey Webb thesis, then they know wherre the money is, coz they are sitting on it.

Dr. B

I heard that they can't yet track monero and the argument went like this: Firstly, they have issued a reward to anyone that can show them how to crack it, and secondly they are very quiet about Monero. These two together imply they don't have a back door. Because if they did have a back door they would certainly offer a reward, no question about that, but they would also talk more about it as being uncrackable to get everyone that needs privacy on to it. They only talk about bitcoin, and are apparently virtually silent on monero.

Once they work out how to crack it you will hear alot more about how un-crackable monero is.

If its a false flag, along the lines of whitbey Webb thesis, then they know wherre the money is, coz they are sitting on it.
if they had a backdoor they would not offer a reward?

AdoTintor

I dont know - perhaps soon they will helpfully do a nice role playing simulation of this scenario for us and call it event 301 or something.

Eh, I'm big on conspiracies but I don't believe any of that for a second. Crypto is a threat to them and their government issued digital currency (CBDC), that's why you have China cracking down on Bitcoin as it is a threat to their Digital Yuan shitcoin. Wait to see what happens with El Salvador now that they will start accepting Bitcoin as legal tender. Wherever the dollar is threatened, 'democracy' arrives very quickly.

As for this case with the pipeline hackers, these dumbasses kept these coins on a US-based exchange, the FBI issued a warrant and that's how they were able to seize the coins, essentially forced the exchange to hand them over. They have no means of hacking or obtaining the private keys otherwise, there is no computing power on the planet currently capable of cracking someone's private keys remotely. Far more cost effective just to break someone's legs until they tell you the seed phrase.

Rick K

I dont know - perhaps soon they will helpfully do a nice role playing simulation of this scenario for us and call it event 301 or something.
A novel currency virus? :yawn:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals