I am concerned Fed Getting Ready to take over Treasury

OP
L

Lollipop2

Dr. B

Bitcoin is definitely controlled no matter what those in love with cryptos say. I was HUGE into Bitcoin and had a lot of BTC back when it was 200.00 per bitcoin. But then...I began to see the manipulation in the price. Now Tether is really screwing people.

View: https://crypto-anonymous-2021.medium.com/the-bit-short-inside-cryptos-doomsday-machine-f8dcf78a64d3

whats Tether?
thats crazy to have it at that price.
what do you think will happen after the reset and theres new federal cryptocurrency? or will they be able to duplicate bitcoin itself? if youre able to fool the market into believing your currency is decentralized, cant be printed, then it would make that currency hold even more power for people who can somehow duplicate or print it.

Missenger

Both China and the fed were pumping digital currency up to launder away a lot of cash before jugging the 'global economy', possibly blaming buttcoin, now the fed is buying up all the land as well. Funny how the merchant threatens people as they launder money the same way to avoid being taxed to death, while spending others' taxes on 'reparations' for their new mansions and private jets.

Last edited:

Rick K

Both China and the fed were pumping digital currency up to launder away a lot of cash before jugging the 'global economy', possibly blaming buttcoin, now the fed is buying up all the land as well. Funny how the merchant threatens people as they launder money the same way to avoid being taxed to death, while spending others' taxes on 'reparations' for their new mansions and private jets.
buttcoin :):

Missenger

That was a cute name people on g were calling it back when others started shilling mining like a decade ago.

Last edited:

Miggie

whats Tether?
what do you think will happen after the reset and theres new federal cryptocurrency? or will they be able to duplicate bitcoin itself? if youre able to fool the market into believing your currency is decentralized, cant be printed, then it would make that currency hold even more power for people who can somehow duplicate or print it.

Tether is a "stablecoin" its value is always 1 usd. Their white paper says for every 1 usd they receive they will print 1 usdt.

however what they have been doing these last few months is printing tether out of thin air backed by nothing. Look at the market cap growth and correlate this with the bitcoin value growth. Basically they are manipulating every coin in the market at this moment. They stopped printing for a few weeks and now look whats happening in the market

1624358719245.png

This is worth the read also. It gives a better explanation then i can do myself.

View: https://cryptowhale.medium.com/the-tether-scandal-the-biggest-threat-to-the-crypto-ecosystem-23a169003205

Dr. B

Tether is a "stablecoin" its value is always 1 usd. Their white paper says for every 1 usd they receive they will print 1 usdt.

however what they have been doing these last few months is printing tether out of thin air backed by nothing. Look at the market cap growth and correlate this with the bitcoin value growth. Basically they are manipulating every coin in the market at this moment. They stopped printing for a few weeks and now look whats happening in the market

View attachment 24484

This is worth the read also. It gives a better explanation then i can do myself.

View: https://cryptowhale.medium.com/the-tether-scandal-the-biggest-threat-to-the-crypto-ecosystem-23a169003205

so you think bitcoins also being printed? also that's the thing, if the market believes a coin is unprintable and decentralized, yet in reality there are some who can print it, it makes that currency a lot more powerful for the printers.

Missenger

It's more that they're trying to kamikaze existing buttcoins along with fiat more than anything else, so they can partially use that as an excuse for fedcoin and get people stuck in their system.

Last edited:

Dr. B

It's more that they're trying to kamikaze existing buttcoins along with fiat more than anything else, so they can partially use that as an excuse for fedcoin and get people stuck in their system.
how would they get rid of existing bitcoin do you think? so you expect a big crash on those eventually?

michael94

China already announced Central Bank Digital Currency for 2022 iirc. The others wont be far behind. So the question is, will the separation of Bitcoin from the US Government's surveillance apparatus be enough to retain its value as a means of payment when there are official and easier/cheaper to use options?

Missenger

how would they get rid of existing bitcoin do you think? so you expect a big crash on those eventually?
They've already entered a debt jubilee of sorts with the unlimited money printing from the fed buying up all the property. With the fed bluntly stating they were thinking about moving to China last year and both of their 'technocracy' agendas yeah, possibly.
This is another intentional collapse of the financial system to suck up everything and to out-price the western middle/working class from consolidating wealth so you "own nothing".

Rick K

View attachment 24484

So tether is behaving just like the Fed. Printing money out of thin air.

OP
L

Lollipop2

whats Tether?
Read the article.
Right?!?! But I saw the price manipulation
what do you think will happen after the reset and theres new federal cryptocurrency?
They will tank bitcoin and launch their own. They have been simply using Bitcoin as a training device, to learn how cryptos and blockchain would work.
or will they be able to duplicate bitcoin itself?
Not duplicate it, build their own Fed coin.
if youre able to fool the market into believing your currency is decentralized, cant be printed, then it would make that currency hold even more power for people who can somehow duplicate or print it.
Probably.

Miggie

so you think bitcoins also being printed? also that's the thing, if the market believes a coin is unprintable and decentralized, yet in reality there are some who can print it, it makes that currency a lot more powerful for the printers.
No that would only be possible with a 51% hack. Which would require someone to have 51% of the hashrate. Tether however does not. they print money and use that money to buy bitcoin. Then the price of bitcoin goes up. When people hear about this they will start buying in with real money. Thats how the exchanges get their money.

So tether is behaving just like the Fed. Printing money out of thin air.
Yes pretty much lol except you cant buy food with usdt.

Zigzag

The worst part about his death is I didn't see him eating his own d. He promised it...