I am concerned Fed Getting Ready to take over Treasury

Regina

Someone here that shall remain nameless said the feds couldn't track cryptocurrency.

I said I had been told they could indeed track crypto with the quantum financial system, which is already operating and being used instead of SWIFT for at least some international money transfers.

View: https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1401974162860687364

This is important because I was told at the same time by the same person that the feds had been tracking stolen government money and criminal profits since 2006 and were going to seize all of it. The crooks include very big names in politics.

Update:

CNBC is reporting same.

View: https://twitter.com/fxmacro/status/1401978891825209353

I think the Pipeline "hack" was a false flag school play. Originally they said the hackers were demanding monero. Then they said bitcoin.
IF the hack was real hackers, then ok the FBI raided them and obtained physical seeds through interrogation/torture. Whatever. I still favor a school play put on by themselves--just like everything else.

We're supposed to LOVE surveiillance coins cuz gosh then the gov't can protect us from criminals and danger in our fragile scary world. The govt can keep us safe if only they had more tracking and surveillance and much much more regulation.

Nemo

I think the Pipeline "hack" was a false flag school play. Originally they said the hackers were demanding monero. Then they said bitcoin.
IF the hack was real hackers, then ok the FBI raided them and obtained physical seeds through interrogation/torture. Whatever. I still favor a school play put on by themselves--just like everything else.

We're supposed to LOVE surveiillance coins cuz gosh then the gov't can protect us from criminals and danger in our fragile scary world. The govt can keep us safe if only they had more tracking and surveillance and much much more regulation.

Agree 100%.

Rick K

Missenger

Soviet Weimar.

Last edited:

Rick K

Soviet Weimar.
This is the same crap the resurgent Nazis in Germany and England have just pulled. In England kids are encouraged to rat out their parents for being anti covid which will lead to social services taking your kids away for re-indoctrination and vaxxing while you are labeled an extremist and dangerous to society. Germany is doing the same. So now white is bad in America and anyone who speaks out against covid policies or disagrees with hitler biden is a terrorist. This is just outstanding. Encouraging people to snitch on each other so the "white terrorists" can be "helped" by lucifer biden is no different from the communist regimes. Re-education camps.

Nemo

This is the same crap the resurgent Nazis in Germany and England have just pulled. In England kids are encouraged to rat out their parents for being anti covid which will lead to social services taking your kids away for re-indoctrination and vaxxing while you are labeled an extremist and dangerous to society. Germany is doing the same. So now white is bad in America and anyone who speaks out against covid policies or disagrees with hitler biden is a terrorist. This is just outstanding. Encouraging people to snitch on each other so the "white terrorists" can be "helped" by lucifer biden is no different from the communist regimes. Re-education camps.

I just saw a poll of how Americans feel about CRT.

Only 6% agree with it.

This isn't an actual plan, it's just a continuation of the MKUltra psyop. They bombard you with nonsense until you can't take it anymore, unless you're smart enough to turn off the TV, in which case you don't even know it's happening.

michael94

No not that @tankasnowgod - they want you to have an account with the Fed who issues directly to you digital currency NOT dollars. Catherine Austin Fitts has talked a lot about what’s coming - it will essentially cut out the banks. Anyway it is worth looking more into.
This is a good thing. Why do you want second hand money that the Private Banks have control over? And I say that not because I like the FED, but it would be an improvement over how things are now, having a direct account with the Central Bank. There have been pushes for this exact thing in Iceland and Switzerland for years.

And for some clarification, building on what tankasnowgod said, it will be Dollars, just digital Dollars. That is what most Dollars already are these days, physical Dollars amount to very little in comparison. Theyre called "Central Bank Reserves" and what Banks have in their accounts with the FED.

Could you link this Catherine Austin Fitts lady talking about it? Id like to see how she frames it.

OP
L

Lollipop2

This is a good thing. Why do you want second hand money that the Private Banks have control over? And I say that not because I like the FED, but it would be an improvement over how things are now, having a direct account with the Central Bank. There have been pushes for this exact thing in Iceland and Switzerland for years.

And for some clarification, building on what tankasnowgod said, it will be Dollars, just digital Dollars. That is what most Dollars already are these days, physical Dollars amount to very little in comparison. Theyre called "Central Bank Reserves" and what Banks have in their accounts with the FED.

Could you link this Catherine Austin Fitts lady talking about it? Id like to see how she frames it.
She talks about it in most of her interviews. Her site is a wealth of information. I ABSOLUTELY would not want an account with the Federal Reserve that can be turned on or off depending on my “appropriate” or “not” behaviors after I am being tracked and mined for even my emotions and thoughts. But good luck if you don’t care.

michael94

She talks about it in most of her interviews. Her site is a wealth of information. I ABSOLUTELY would not want an account with the Federal Reserve that can be turned on or off depending on my “appropriate” or “not” behaviors after I am being tracked and mined for even my emotions and thoughts. But good luck if you don’t care.
I agree that being able to shut off your ability to pay would not be good. A lot of people us Nazis have already been debanked though. Cant have paypal donations, credit card processors or a Patreon if you have the wrong Political views. And in some cases people have had their regular checking accounts closed.

However, cutting out the Banking middle men is not the reason this change would be bad. Private Banks have all the priviliges of directing our money supply for no good reason. If people had direct accounts with the FED, maybe they would wake up to how important the issue of who controls the money is. It would unmuddy the waters quite a bit.

OP
L

Lollipop2

If people had direct accounts with the FED, maybe they would wake up to how important the issue of who controls the money is. It would unmuddy the waters quite a bit.
Could very well be true, but my thought is the cost will be too great and irreversible.

michael94

Could very well be true, but my thought is the cost will be too great and irreversible.
This is how I see it - Private Banks already control our money supply and have us in a Slave relationship by regulating the economy with Usury. 90% of the people in this country are not even aware of the nature of this problem, and theres not much reason to think that will change soon.

In my first post I mentioned the Sovereign Money initiatives in Switzetland and Iceland, which would have been a law change to force Banks to operate how most people think they do: i.e. only lending out money they actually have. Oh and there also a push in the United States sponsored by Dennis Kucinich called the NEED Act which was similar in nature. They fell on mostly deaf ears. So at this point, I dont know

Missenger

This is how I see it - Private Banks already control our money supply and have us in a Slave relationship by regulating the economy with Usury. 90% of the people in this country are not even aware of the nature of this problem, and theres not much reason to think that will change soon.

In my first post I mentioned the Sovereign Money initiatives in Switzetland and Iceland, which would have been a law change to force Banks to operate how most people think they do: i.e. only lending out money they actually have. Oh and there also a push in the United States sponsored by Dennis Kucinich called the NEED Act which was similar in nature. They fell on mostly deaf ears. So at this point, I dont know
They noped out so much it didn't even reach the house floor. From someone in the Democrat party too. One of the few that supported Trump openly.

michael94

I agree. We don’t know. I think the best bet as an individual is find a local small bank that practices responsible lending. They exist.
Even your local credit union operates the exact same way fractionally lending like the Big Banks. Its not any more noble of a practice because they do it on a smaller scale. The game is rigged as they say

OP
L

Lollipop2

Even your local credit union operates the exact same way fractionally lending like the Big Banks. Its not any more noble of a practice because they do it on a smaller scale. The game is rigged as they say
Well that certainly is depressing. Urrrgh...

sjatte

Someone here that shall remain nameless said the feds couldn't track cryptocurrency.

I said I had been told they could indeed track crypto with the quantum financial system, which is already operating and being used instead of SWIFT for at least some international money transfers.

View: https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1401974162860687364

This is important because I was told at the same time by the same person that the feds had been tracking stolen government money and criminal profits since 2006 and were going to seize all of it. The crooks include very big names in politics.

Update:

CNBC is reporting same.

View: https://twitter.com/fxmacro/status/1401978891825209353

If they »recovered» the bitcoins they controlled the addresses, no other way

Rick K

They noped out so much it didn't even reach the house floor. From someone in the Democrat party too. One of the few that supported Trump openly.
  • Subjects to criminal and civil penalties any person who engages in "fractional reserve banking;" Criminal if you or I do it but perfectly legal for the bank to do so. Last year the Fed even removed the fractional reserve requirement so now American banks aren't required to have any reserves to cover their "losses".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals