Huge investment potential with silver

T

TheBeard

I can only encourage anyone who's remotely interested in investments, and only just into making money, to read in depth into what's at play with silver right now.

Read as many articles and watch as many videos as you can to understand the mechanisms at play, but eventually understand that markets are above all a herd movement.

No matter that silver is hugely undervalued or that anyone thinks a short squeeze will be physically unstoppable or that you can't even buy anymore physical silver as demand is so high.
What eventually matters is that everyone right now is talking about silver, and that it will create a huge herd movement of buying every single stock that is remotely linked to silver, hottest ones being SLV and AG.

The market is only about hearsay and about what people think could happen, not about the underlying reality.

The momentum that is given to silver by mainstream and alternative media is big, people will liste to them, buy silver stocks, and mechanically drive the prices up.

ddjd

Greg Mannarino has been screaming from the rooftops about true value of silver for many years now.

problem is, and it's a widely known fact, that JP Morgen manipulate the silver and gold markets to an unbelievable degree. the price is heavily suppressed. Will that change??

I've personally bought a few bitcoin. i think the price will go to 100k within a year or two

tankasnowgod

problem is, and it's a widely known fact, that JP Morgen manipulate the silver and gold markets to an unbelievable degree. the price is heavily suppressed. Will that change??

Apparently, it has changed over the past 18 months. Someone big started taking deliveries of gold (not sure about silver), and that is one of the things that has helped push the price up. I heard this while listening to an interview with a long time gold and silver investor. He also mentioned that gold is not a tier 1 asset. He said these were the two biggest news items in all his years investing in gold (it had been a few decades for him).

yerrag

It's very hard to make a strong move into any commodity unless you're in with the establishment crowd. I mean, do you think Soros really broke the Bank of England with his bet against the pound then, that made him a household name? The fix was already in. I thought then he was smart.

But there are moments that are rare where all the stops made weren't enough to rig the outcome. Trump's election was one of those moments. A financial equivalent of it could be in the cards. It's just that I'm so tired of following the markets and on betting on what should be and that has made trading the markets difficult. You could be right directionally but you're wrong on the timing and the trade goes against you. So one has to set low expectations and not be too exposed on a position, especially on margin. It's easy to say you can manage risk easily, but even big banks with quants and risk managers weren't able to corral their renegade traders. So how can I, nor you?

I feel like I'm Schumer warning Trump that there are three ways to Sunday or something like that, referring to how impossible it is to get away with crossing the CIA. But that's how I feel. You can talk all you want about the GameStop short-squeeze but that's just one insignificant drop in the bucket in the history of trading the rigged market since Black Friday or Black October of 87. If they want to keep doubling down on the black hole they've dug, they'll keep doing it.

But we're hoping "this time it will be different." Dream on.

Sospian

Greg Mannarino has been screaming from the rooftops about true value of silver for many years now.

I've personally bought a few bitcoin. i think the price will go to 100k within a year or two
The point is to buy real silver. When there's more paper silver than real silver above the ground, prices will surge when the supply cannot meet the demand.

On the other side, Citadel are in charge of a lot of silver and WSB has made multiple claims stating that Citadel are trying to use silver as a way to make back the money they lost from Gamestop.

LeeLemonoil

I suspect this is a con. MSM is pushing up silver prices so they can dump it on retail investors
The point is to buy real silver. When there's more paper silver than real silver above the ground, prices will surge when the supply cannot meet the demand.

On the other side, Citadel are in charge of a lot of silver and WSB has made multiple claims stating that Citadel are trying to use silver as a way to make back the money they lost from Gamestop.

You both are correct. It’s a concerted propaganda effort to pull people away from gamestock and simultaneously to cover some losses from the HFs.

gaze

@ddjd same with ron paul. I remember ron paul telling people to put all their money in gold and silver mining stocks 10 years ago. The dude is about to double his net worth once this silver meme takes off in just a few days, up already from the pandemic (not that he seems to care very much about his net worth, especially at his age).

Last edited:
OP
T

TheBeard

I suspect this is a con. MSM is pushing up silver prices so they can dump it on retail investors

How is that a con?

It's obvious it's a pump and dump.
That's why there is money to be made.
That's why I want to be part of it.

The price of SLV will surge in the next few days, the thing will be to know when to sell, before they massively dump the stocks.

Maljam

How is that a con?

It's obvious it's a pump and dump.
That's why there is money to be made.
That's why I want to be part of it.

The price of SLV will surge in the next few days, the thing will be to know when to sell, before they massively dump the stocks.

How will you know when to dump? As soon as hedge funds decide to dump, your silver price will drop and you will be stuck with it for a while, it will be pure luck if you get it right, MSM is in bed with the hedge funds they aren't going to tell you when its coming. A distraction from GME I agree with above.

hei

I'm always far too inhibited to put any money in these things.

Hugh Johnson

How will you know when to dump? As soon as hedge funds decide to dump, your silver price will drop and you will be stuck with it for a while, it will be pure luck if you get it right, MSM is in bed with the hedge funds they aren't going to tell you when its coming. A distraction from GME I agree with above.
You could build a straddle, although that is not risk free either.

Phosphor

The last time silver was artificially raised was quite a few decades ago, and I was young enough and dumb enough to be talked into buying a few Morgans. They are STILL not worth what I paid for them 45 years ago. I'm not biting this time and just let my competent 401k manager take care of my investments.

ilhanxx

JP has the quarter percent of silver papers, I dont **** with the JP, Whales watch and always win, I don't take risk with increasing papers.

Roguestrand70

I can only encourage anyone who's remotely interested in investments, and only just into making money, to read in depth into what's at play with silver right now.

Read as many articles and watch as many videos as you can to understand the mechanisms at play, but eventually understand that markets are above all a herd movement.

No matter that silver is hugely undervalued or that anyone thinks a short squeeze will be physically unstoppable or that you can't even buy anymore physical silver as demand is so high.
What eventually matters is that everyone right now is talking about silver, and that it will create a huge herd movement of buying every single stock that is remotely linked to silver, hottest ones being SLV and AG.

The market is only about hearsay and about what people think could happen, not about the underlying reality.

The momentum that is given to silver by mainstream and alternative media is big, people will liste to them, buy silver stocks, and mechanically drive the prices up.
Is that slv silver shares trust in nasdaq?

LeeLemonoil

LOL

tankasnowgod

@ddjd same with ron paul. I remember ron paul telling people to put all their money in gold and silver mining stocks 10 years ago. The dude is about to double his net worth once this silver meme takes off in just a few days, up already from the pandemic (not that he seems to care very much about his net worth, especially at his age).

Really? Got a source for that?

Yeah, Ron Paul has recommended buying Gold for decades, but when did he ever say "Put all your money in it?" I highly doubt he recommended "mining stocks" either, seeing as he well knows the corruption of the financial sector. He's been advocating for a gold standard since 1981, and likely recommending gold ever since then. You're suggesting that he's been running a 40 year "Get Rich Quick" scheme? Absurd.

rei

Don't fall for the propaganda, most of what you see in the media is bull****, for instance the much touted reddit silver push does not exist. I suspect it is hedge funbds with long positions looking to dump that made this narrative.

tankasnowgod

The last time silver was artificially raised was quite a few decades ago, and I was young enough and dumb enough to be talked into buying a few Morgans. They are STILL not worth what I paid for them 45 years ago. I'm not biting this time and just let my competent 401k manager take care of my investments.

That wasn't the price "artificially being raised," that was the Hunt Brothers taking delivery on contracts that run anywhere from 10-100 to 1 based on physical. That's why the price rise happened, they were exposing the fraud of Silver Derivatives.

Guess you missed out on pump of Silver during the Obama Administration, huh?

gaze

Really? Got a source for that?

Yeah, Ron Paul has recommended buying Gold for decades, but when did he ever say "Put all your money in it?" I highly doubt he recommended "mining stocks" either, seeing as he well knows the corruption of the financial sector. He's been advocating for a gold standard since 1981, and likely recommending gold ever since then. You're suggesting that he's been running a 40 year "Get Rich Quick" scheme? Absurd.

most of his money is in mining stock, at least while he was running for president and had to make his financials public

he's been telling people buy gold and silver, i think gold and silver mining stock to him is the second best option and a way to hold more money without needing a vault. he's definitely not running a get quick rich scheme, but he's certainly profited off his pro-gold standard discourse

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals