Huge investment potential with silver

D

Deleted member 5487

So buy and hold? But not leveraged?

Or bet not just the house, but the ranch?
Its hard to say. If there wasnt a control structure in place (Big banks shorting the paper market) there is no telling what the price would be.

You want enough physical gold to “Bribe the border guards”.

As for speculating in the papermarkets, you can. Just expect any time their is a $3-$5 dollar jump in SLV. JPM will come and Dump ungodly amounts of paper silver onto the market and smash it back down.

yerrag

Its hard to say. If there wasnt a control structure in place (Big banks shorting the paper market) there is no telling what the price would be.

As for speculating in the papermarkets, you can. Just expect any time their is a $3-$5 dollar jump in SLV. JPM will come and Dump ungodly amounts of paper silver onto the market and smash it back down.
But those concerns are the concerns of traders, isn't it?

If you just buy and hold, wouldn't silver eventually reach its intrinsic value? The controls won't last forever. Considering that game may be in its last inning. And the con game won't last forever. Isn't that why we're now undergoing a Great Reset, which is why we have this fake pandemic, and perhaps even a rigged election? The riggers have to control this transition in a way where they don't lose any ground, and if anything, they can rig it the way they want to so they make the most of it.

If silver is priced at a discount to its underlying intrinsic value, they would eventually , as the con game ends or shifts to another con, want to hold a lot of silver and let silver reach its value.

Timing is what we can't control nor know, given we're not privy to their machinations, so it's hard to trade the ups and downs in major swings, even in you chart it, as it's basically rigged. But if you're not on margin, and you have something set aside, won't silver then be something you want to just buy and hold?

Last edited:

Regina

exactly

Doug Casey recently said he likes to cross borders with a handful of little gold nusmismatic coins that blend in with loose change in his pocket. He chuckled that they never get noticed or confiscated but could be worth 200k.

Last edited:

Peater

I hold physical silver and gold. I do not consider them an investment but wealth preservation. I fully expect them to be 'worth' $10,000/oz gold and $300/oz silver by 2030. Like health, this is a long term strategy with no real loss other than some short-term 'loss' of a deteriorating fiat currency.

D

Deleted member 5487

If you just buy and hold, wouldn't silver eventually reach its intrinsic value? The controls won't last forever. Considering that game may be in its last inning. And the con game won't last forever. Isn't that why we're now undergoing a Great Reset, which is why we have this fake pandemic, and perhaps even a rigged election? The riggers have to control this transition in a way where they don't lose any ground, and if anything, they can rig it the way they want to so they make the most of it.

If silver is priced at a discount to its underlying intrinsic value, they would eventually , as the con game ends or shifts to another con, want to hold a lot of silver and let silver reach its value.

Timing is what we can't control nor know, given we're not privy to their machinations, so it's hard to trade the ups and downs in major swings, even in you chart it, as it's basically rigged. But if you're not on margin, and you have something set aside, won't silver then be something you want to just buy and hold?
You defiantly want some gold/silver in physical forum. I just can't speculate on the silver/gold ever reaching intrinsic value. Since the control structures Great Reset is a more of a vice grip on power than anything before, we are 1million to 1 more likly to move to digital central bank currencies then ever return to hard currency.

A More timless investment would be the good old farmland.

Like a friend Bill gates :)

I bet he can't wait to grow tons of cheap GMO corn and wheat to feed us peasants as we sit in little apartments with our Oculus VR headseat on and small UBI stipend

1612534205456.png

yerrag

Very good points.

Thanks!

Bart1

what is the intrinsic value of silver then ? Silver doesn't generate any cash flows does it ? There is not intrinsic value of silver.

yerrag

what is the intrinsic value of silver then ? Silver doesn't generate any cash flows does it ? There is not intrinsic value of silver.
That is your definition.

In what language does intrinsic pertain to something strictly having to do with cash flow?

Bart1

That is your definition.

In what language does intrinsic pertain to something strictly having to do with cash flow?
Well, with silver maybe there is some utilitarian value as it is used in some microchips, but the value mostly is decided in the market based on supply and demand.

You said you want to buy and hold silver until it reaches intrinsic value. How do you calculate the intrinsic value from silver here, you must have some amount/price target in your mind when you want to buy and hold ?

yerrag

Well, with silver maybe there is some utilitarian value as it is used in some microchips, but the value mostly is decided in the market based on supply and demand.

You said you want to buy and hold silver until it reaches intrinsic value. How do you calculate the intrinsic value from silver here, you must have some amount/price target in your mind when you want to buy and hold ?
There doesn't need to be a utilitarian value to be valuable. Many of the most expensive things have no utilitarian value. In fact, most of them. For these things, value is subjective. And yes, you are right. The value is determined by supply and demand.

As for silver, do you think the value is well determined by the natural process of supply and demand?

Bart1

There doesn't need to be a utilitarian value to be valuable. Many of the most expensive things have no utilitarian value. In fact, most of them. For these things, value is subjective. And yes, you are right. The value is determined by supply and demand.

As for silver, do you think the value is well determined by the natural process of supply and demand?
Tbh I have no clue at all. I think not, it is manipulated greatly. I stay away from commodities. Stocks outperform any asset class in the long run.

Mauritio

So would it be a good idea to buy some physical silver in regards to the coming great reset / "cyber attack" on banks ?

encerent

Looks like silver would have been a bad investment back in Feb. Crypto, stocks and real estate are the winners in this bubble

Mauritio

Looks like silver would have been a bad investment back in Feb. Crypto, stocks and real estate are the winners in this bubble
I'm not looking for making profit on it . I just want to have something that will have some value in the future if there will be a cyber attack stealing our money .

Mauritio

I hold physical silver and gold. I do not consider them an investment but wealth preservation. I fully expect them to be 'worth' $10,000/oz gold and $300/oz silver by 2030. Like health, this is a long term strategy with no real loss other than some short-term 'loss' of a deteriorating fiat currency.
Why do you expect prices to get that high ? I'm bit disagreeing, just want to hear your reasoning behind it...

Peater

Why do you expect prices to get that high ? I'm bit disagreeing, just want to hear your reasoning behind it...

Eventual hyperinflation, the same as ever other time (People think it is due now, it isn't)

Mauritio

Eventual hyperinflation, the same as ever other time (People think it is due now, it isn't)
When do you think it's due (the hyperinflation)?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals