How to treat balanitis?

I have it since I was a teenager and It never fully resolved. It seems all the protocols are only temporary. Even the dietary ones.
Didn't try flowers of sulfur yet but Methylene blue seems to help [I didn't diluted it] but it makes my erection non existent for 2-3 days. But it is temporary relief like anything else.

Coconut oil never helped - in fact it only made it worse.

I believe it is directly related to the toxic [bacterial/fungal] overload and probably leaky blood vessels and/or gut permeability and gut barrier dysfunction where this toxic debris end up circulating the bloodstream.

OP
Lee Simeon

Lee Simeon

I have it since I was a teenager and It never fully resolved. It seems all the protocols are only temporary. Even the dietary ones.
Didn't try flowers of sulfur yet but Methylene blue seems to help [I didn't diluted it] but it makes my erection non existent for 2-3 days. But it is temporary relief like anything else.

Coconut oil never helped - in fact it only made it worse.

I believe it is directly related to the toxic [bacterial/fungal] overload and probably leaky blood vessels and/or gut permeability and gut barrier dysfunction where this toxic debris end up circulating the bloodstream.
Thank you!! Sorry to hear it has never resolved. Hope we will find a solution soon

OP
Lee Simeon

Lee Simeon

It is fully cured. One thing that also helped me is to dry my penis very well after intercourse.
Thank you so much and I am glad to hear that! How long did it last for you? Also did you try other things that may have helped? Willing to try anything

I used the aquarium Kordon product diluted 50% in water. It took a few weeks.
Sry for bombarding you with the questions.

You used it once a day?
What were the dosages? [It seems that the product you used was already diluted in water so do you maybe know how many mg of mb would be enough for let's say 0.2l of water?]
Did you leave the glans to dry out before you put the pants on?

Thanks

Once a day after showering, dilute 1 to 1 and let it dry and leave it on all day. That’s what I did.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals