Friend With Mystery Stomach Illness

Brasica

Hi all

One of my good friends has been suffering from a recurring illness for the past two years and is yet to receive a useful diagnosis from any doctors.

Infrequently and seemingly at random he gets intense stomach pain centred around his belly button, describing the pain as if his intestines are coiling and knotting. This pain builds over the course of a day or two and climaxes with him vomiting. This stomach pain is accompanied by fever-like symptoms, cold sweats and nausea.

He hasn't noticed the illness being brought on by any particular food or behaviour, and the doctors have tested for appendicitis to no avail.

At a bit of a loss, so if anyone has any insights it would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Recoen

Hi all

One of my good friends has been suffering from a recurring illness for the past two years and is yet to receive a useful diagnosis from any doctors.

Infrequently and seemingly at random he gets intense stomach pain centred around his belly button, describing the pain as if his intestines are coiling and knotting. This pain builds over the course of a day or two and climaxes with him vomiting. This stomach pain is accompanied by fever-like symptoms, cold sweats and nausea.

He hasn't noticed the illness being brought on by any particular food or behaviour, and the doctors have tested for appendicitis to no avail.

At a bit of a loss, so if anyone has any insights it would be much appreciated!

Cheers
Your friend could have a problem with his ileocecal valve.

Maljam

I had similar issues several years ago around the ileocecal valve area as Recoen mentioned. I rushed to hospital on the worst two occasions with the symptoms of appendicitis, but it wasn't. Since changing my diet and generally improving my health I haven't had another attack. My suspect foods were wheat and highly fibrous vegetables, one attack was brought on by a large side of kale.

OP
B

Brasica

Thanks a lot guys, definitely sounds plausible.

Will have a look into it.

Korven

I had this exact same issue at least 1x monthly a few years back when I still ate a standard diet with lots of whole grains, bread, pasta, undercooked veggies etc. It would start as a dull pain around the ileocecal valve/belly button area and would gradually build up in intensity - accompanied by cramping, sweating, shivering - until it climaxed and I vomited.

Recently I felt adventurous and started eating more whole wheat bread, oatmeal, pasta. It went just fine... until it didn't anymore. A few weeks and these same issues started showing up with sharp, stabby colon pain, chest pain, insomnia, and so on. I'm now 100% certain that my body hates modern agricultural crop "foods" and I vow I will never eat another whole grain again in my life. Not worth it for me.

Any time I start posting about eating sourdough bread, I need to read this post again.

MilenaLex

Get parasites out.
I know ur friends results are (-) for parasites. They often don't show for pic.
Gluten and grain free diet.
Fibrous green veggies free diet.
Take Lugol's iodine 2-3-4 drops 2% on Mon,T,W.and off 4 days Th, F,S,S

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals