How to get thyroid without a prescription?

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter

-Luke-

By the way, does anybody know a good EU source (without customs Problems) for cynomel/synthetic T3?
I have never tried it, but you should find something if you search the forum for Tiromel. If I remember correctly, they ship from Bulgaria.

OP
P

Peater503

I just saw they also have a product called "adrenal complex product," could taking this also help me lower stress hormones? 🤔 It's another 35 bucks but if you guys recommend it I would definitely try it.

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
I just saw they also have a product called "adrenal complex product," could taking this also help me lower stress hormones? 🤔 It's another 35 bucks but if you guys recommend it I would definitely try it.
I guess, it does not hurt to try that Adrenal Cortex product. But I would try NDT without Adrenal Cortex first.
If I remember correctly Adrenal Cortex never did much for me, but I think there are also very positive AC experiences on this forum. Maybe research a bit?

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
I have never tried it, but you should find something if you search the forum for Tiromel. If I remember correctly, they ship from Bulgaria.
Thanks, did you ever try synthetic T3 without prescription? Where did you buy it exactly?

-Luke-

OP
P

Peater503

I guess, it does not hurt to try that Adrenal Cortex product. But I would try NDT without Adrenal Cortex first.
If I remember correctly Adrenal Cortex never did much for me, but I think there are also very positive AC experiences on this forum. Maybe research a bit?
Will do! :thumbsup:

OP
P

Peater503

Product arrived!

Do you have any recommendations for the dosing? I see it says 1 capsule per day on the bottle, but I saw there was also an 80mg product with 90 capsules on the website, so I assume the max dose is 80mg a day and I can just take 2 x 40mg per day? 🤔

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
Product arrived!

Do you have any recommendations for the dosing? I see it says 1 capsule per day on the bottle, but I saw there was also an 80mg product with 90 capsules on the website, so I assume the max dose is 80mg a day and I can just take 2 x 40mg per day? 🤔
Nice, man! :) I'm glad that it arrived without problems. How long did it take your your parcel/package to arrive?
Do you have the 40mg product (I like that better because it's easier to dose individually in smaller increases)?
I would start with 1 40mg capsule a day for a week and watch temperatures and how you feel closely.
After 1 week on 40mg, you can try 80mg a day for a week and see how it goes. Many users here refer to NDT units as "grains". If I remember correctly, 65mg of NDT is 1 grain.
Do NOT increase too quickly.
Maybe it's worthwhile to get the Broda Barnes Book in Hypothyroidism, there is also a section on how to use NDT adequately.
Keep us updated!

OP
P

Peater503

Nice, man! :) I'm glad that it arrived without problems. How long did it take your your parcel/package to arrive?
Thank you! It took about 3 days :)
Do you have the 40mg product (I like that better because it's easier to dose individually in smaller increases)?
Yes, I bought the 40mg product too because of that :)
After 1 week on 40mg, you can try 80mg a day for a week and see how it goes. Many users here refer to NDT units as "grains". If I remember correctly, 65mg of NDT is 1 grain.
Do NOT increase too quickly.
Ok, will do! Yes, I definitely won't increase too quickly. That could cause some pretty dangerous effects, right?
Maybe it's worthwhile to get the Broda Barnes Book in Hypothyroidism, there is also a section on how to use NDT adequately.
I think I found it in a thread on here, would this be the correct book? -> Anyone have a pdf copy of Hypothyroidism: The Unsuspected Illness by Broda Barnes? Can't find the NDT dosing section somehow though... But a comment here that she said to start on 1/2 or 1 grain :):

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
Thank you! It took about 3 days :)

Yes, I bought the 40mg product too because of that :)

Ok, will do! Yes, I definitely won't increase too quickly. That could cause some pretty dangerous effects, right?

I think I found it in a thread on here, would this be the correct book? -> Anyone have a pdf copy of Hypothyroidism: The Unsuspected Illness by Broda Barnes? Can't find the NDT dosing section somehow though... But a comment here that she said to start on 1/2 or 1 grain :):
Awesome, 3 days is really quick!
I wouldn't say "dangerous" but counterproductive side effects.
Awesome that you took the 40mg product, that makes dosing far easier.
Yeah, that's the right book! :)

OP
P

Peater503

Awesome, 3 days is really quick!
I wouldn't say "dangerous" but counterproductive side effects.
Awesome that you took the 40mg product, that makes dosing far easier.
Yeah, that's the right book! :)
Got it!

Yes, I've been taking 40mg for about 5 days now. Sleep is still the same quality/length, weight and appetite is too, temperature also the same (still a bit too low), pulse I haven't been measuring.

But there is one thing I've noticed; somehow I feel more relaxed and I've noticed it's much harder for things to irritate me, like I feel like I've become more resistant to things that usually make me angry very quick or that make me overthink. Also, it seems like my cold fingers and toes have pretty much disappeared, and they even feel sort of warm now after eating a good meal.

Either that or I'm imagining things and it's all a placebo effect :sweatsmile:

Anyways, I'll continue to update here if I notice any other changes :)

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
Got it!

Yes, I've been taking 40mg for about 5 days now. Sleep is still the same quality/length, weight and appetite is too, temperature also the same (still a bit too low), pulse I haven't been measuring.

But there is one thing I've noticed; somehow I feel more relaxed and I've noticed it's much harder for things to irritate me, like I feel like I've become more resistant to things that usually make me angry very quick or that make me overthink. Also, it seems like my cold fingers and toes have pretty much disappeared, and they even feel sort of warm now after eating a good meal.

Either that or I'm imagining things and it's all a placebo effect :sweatsmile:

Anyways, I'll continue to update here if I notice any other changes :)
Sounds good so far. Maybe increase to 80mg in about a week.
Remember, you supplement Thyroid, you basically press the gas pedal and accelerate "your car" and of course then you need to supply more fuel (= more food), otherwise you might get anxiety/irritation from NDT If undernourished.

OP
P

Peater503

Sounds good so far. Maybe increase to 80mg in about a week.
Remember, you supplement Thyroid, you basically press the gas pedal and accelerate "your car" and of course then you need to supply more fuel (= more food), otherwise you might get anxiety/irritation from NDT If undernourished.
Roger that! :salute

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals