How to get thyroid without a prescription?

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
Got it!

Yes, I've been taking 40mg for about 5 days now. Sleep is still the same quality/length, weight and appetite is too, temperature also the same (still a bit too low), pulse I haven't been measuring.

But there is one thing I've noticed; somehow I feel more relaxed and I've noticed it's much harder for things to irritate me, like I feel like I've become more resistant to things that usually make me angry very quick or that make me overthink. Also, it seems like my cold fingers and toes have pretty much disappeared, and they even feel sort of warm now after eating a good meal.

Either that or I'm imagining things and it's all a placebo effect :sweatsmile:

Anyways, I'll continue to update here if I notice any other changes :)
How is it going with "Metavive" NDT @Peater503 ?

Hope you had a merry Christmas!

Peater

I bought some too. I emailed them today to ask what the total thyroid content is as they only give a number for the combined "Thyroid complex" with ribonucleotides. I wonder if the 40mg ones are equivalent to half a grain. I have taken some anyway, to stretch my supply of TyroMax a little.

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
I bought some too. I emailed them today to ask what the total thyroid content is as they only give a number for the combined "Thyroid complex" with ribonucleotides. I wonder if the 40mg ones are equivalent to half a grain. I have taken some anyway, to stretch my supply of TyroMax a little.
Good question. I also would love to know the exact amount of T3 and T4 in my NDT (right now "Allergy Research Thyroid 40mg").

Peater

Good question. I also would love to know the exact amount of T3 and T4 in my NDT (right now "Allergy Research Thyroid 40mg").

I don't think it matters too much how exact it is - it's from a 'real' biological source and has T1, and T2 too.

OP
P

Peater503

Thank you, hope you had a very Merry Christmas too!!

It's still going well, I am now taking 2 per day before bed with some milk mixed with maple syrup. Everything still normal regarding weight, appetite, energy, no noticable changes there (yet).

I think it's improving my sleep quality though, waking up very rested, duration of sleep is still too long though :grimacing:.

Think I need to take it for a few more weeks before I see the increases in weight and appetite that I am looking for.

But I think, before taking thyroid, my weight was going down way faster than before, so I think it really did decrease my maintenance calorie requirement like it did for RP as a young man (At least, I hope so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯). Before I used to lose like 0.5kg every night, nowadays it's more like 0.2kg or sometimes I even wake up with +0.2kg because I ate a bit more than usual the day before. Going in the right direction!!
Same here!

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
Thank you, hope you had a very Merry Christmas too!!

It's still going well, I am now taking 2 per day before bed with some milk mixed with maple syrup. Everything still normal regarding weight, appetite, energy, no noticable changes there (yet).

I think it's improving my sleep quality though, waking up very rested, duration of sleep is still too long though :grimacing:.

Think I need to take it for a few more weeks before I see the increases in weight and appetite that I am looking for.

But I think, before taking thyroid, my weight was going down way faster than before, so I think it really did decrease my maintenance calorie requirement like it did for RP as a young man (At least, I hope so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯). Before I used to lose like 0.5kg every night, nowadays it's more like 0.2kg or sometimes I even wake up with +0.2kg because I ate a bit more than usual the day before. Going in the right direction!!

Same here!
That sounds very very good, buddy! :)
One advice: I would take Thyroid apart from Milk because it is said that the calcium blocks the absorption of thyroid hormones.
But there are also users on this forum who claim that there are no downsides to take thyroid together with milk or other Calcium sources. I don't know, but I'd be cautious.

OP
P

Peater503

That sounds very very good, buddy! :)
One advice: I would take Thyroid apart from Milk because it is said that the calcium blocks the absorption of thyroid hormones.
But there are also users on this forum who claim that there are no downsides to take thyroid together with milk or other Calcium sources. I don't know, but I'd be cautious.
Interesting ! I always use milk before bed to help me sleep, so maybe it would be better to take it in the morning with a high-protein breakfast instead? Just to be on the safe side :)

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
Interesting ! I always use milk before bed to help me sleep, so maybe it would be better to take it in the morning with a high-protein breakfast instead? Just to be on the safe side :)
Jup, I'd take the thyroid in the morning. Or even better 1 capsule in the morning and 1 in the evening (If I remember correctly you're taking 2 pills right now?). Have an awesome 2024!

OP
P

Peater503

Jup, I'd take the thyroid in the morning. Or even better 1 capsule in the morning and 1 in the evening (If I remember correctly you're taking 2 pills right now?). Have an awesome 2024!
Will do ! Yes, 2 pills right now ! Have a great start to the New Year too, may your health flourish ! :)

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
Will do ! Yes, 2 pills right now ! Have a great start to the New Year too, may your health flourish ! :)
But I'd take the one in the evening apart from the milk. Maybe 1pill of thyroid circa 1 hour after dinner. And then shortly before bed you drink your milk. At least that's how I would proceed. Cheers!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals