How To Get Pregnant ?

schultz

This is from Ray's book "Generative Energy"
"Since both parents are involved in reproduction, couples that want to have children must consider the health of both. Thyroid and pregnenolone and vitamin E are as important for male fertility as thyroid and progesterone and vitamin E are for female fertility. (For example, supplementary thyroid and pregnenolone can raise a man's sperm count, by overcoming the effects of stress.)"

Here is a clip from a podcast where Ray talks about infertility

Attachments

• Infertility.mp3
    1 MB · Views: 208

Kelj

Along with the other excellent advice here, it must be acknowledged from this doctor, what is often the case:

Gaudiani Clinic Blog — Gaudiani Clinic

"I’ve gotten a few requests from folks to discuss key questions about eating disorders and child-bearing. I’ll use excerpts from a chapter I just wrote in Encyclopedia of Feeding and Eating Disorders for Springer Reference.

To get and stay pregnant, an immense number of things must “go right,” among them a reasonable nutritional status and adequate body weight for ovulation to occur. Even some modern day healthy bodies in women without eating disorders may simply be too underweight, from Mother Nature’s perspective, to conceive a baby.

A large study showed that 16-20% of women attending fertility clinics had eating disorders. This is a way higher number than the population prevalence of eating disorders."

Notice, it just takes being underweight to cause infertility. Of course, good nutritional status will also help the development of the fetus. It is common practice among many peoples in Africa to give a woman a special, high calorie/nutrient diet before she conceives a child. They're smart.

Kunstruct

I would say before trying for children is to fix many issues with self. This is the most important thing.
You are already having issues with energy and the fact that a child cannot be conceived shows clearly hormonal issues with the partners.
Eventually if you try all day long to impregnate your partner, she will probably get pregnant, but at what emotional and physiological cost?

Having a child will need a lot of energy to deal with him in the first years, a level of much higher stress than you are experiencing right now without having a child.
I mean how can the child get the attention he needs if his parents are having issues taking care of themselves.

Last edited:

Hildy

Here's what I would do and did: have your wife eat a lot of good quality ice cream. That combination of fat and sugar is good. Have a lot of sex during her ovulation time. The missionary position is actually the best for pregnancy - guy on top and girl on the bottom. After you climax, have your wife stay laying on her back with her legs bent and cervix tilted upwards. Tell her to hold that position for about 10 minutes or so. You will have success :D

alywest

You can get an app on your phone that helps you decipher when she is ovulating. My Calendar https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lbrc.PeriodCalendar&hl=en_US is one example. You enter the date that your last period started or just make sure you notify it when her next period starts. The app will automatically deduce the approximate time of ovulation based on that. However, if her periods are irregular you can get more scientific and get the basal thermometer and start tracking her waking temps. The apps can determine ovulation with amazing accuracy if you use this method. There are also ovulation strips that she can pee on to determine if she's ovulating (I believe they detect luteinizing hormone).

Make sure thyroid levels are optimal and also consider supplementing progesterone (for her) and vitamins A, D3 and K2. If she can't drink milk, make sure she drinks a lot of high quality OJ (jus d'orange since you're french :)) or tart cherry juice. Also look into hydrolyzed collagen protein to increase protein intake. It can be added to juice. It's pricey but it's a high quality protein that is high in glycine and low in tryptophan. It's good to balance muscle meats with it. Make sure she's also getting plenty of calcium and magnesium. Calcium supplements can be made at home with eggshells. Boil the eggshells and then dry them in the oven at 220 (F) for 20 minutes and then grind them in a coffee grinder until they are in powder and take about an 1/8th teaspoon 3 times per day. Fetuses require a lot of calcium. I have been using magnesium citrate with good results. It takes about a month to replenish tissue stores of magnesium if it is deficient.

LUH 3417

I’ve gone to several acupuncturists offices that have walls of baby photos filling their office. Acupuncture is supposed to be one of the most effective alternative modalities for infertility and in my experience it has helped me regulate an irregular cycle.

milk_lover

When a woman is acting flirty and show signs of sexual eagerness that's when she is ovulating. Try to have sex twice or three times during that time and make sure you insert your penis multiple times before you come so your sperms have easy access to the egg. Also missionary maybe is good for increasing your chances. Quitting wheat can make you enjoy sex longer. And don't stress about it I guess. Just try to have fun. Eat a lot of sugar and caffeine, and taurine and you should be good to go. For the women, it's a different story. Women have better understanding than me in this area.

OP
E

Energyforlife

She just gets out of the gynecologist for a control ultrasound. The gynecologist noticed a polyp in the bottom of the uterus.
The gynecologist says that it must be removed. I do not know what to think about it.

catan

Eating a lot more calories is sound advice. I had a hard time conceiving my first after years of under eating and wasn’t ovulating.

Prior to my first pregnancy I had no cervical mucus at all, so used Preseed, a sperm-friendly lubricant.

Ovulation strips did not work well for me. I checked cervical position and cervical mucus instead. Also took my temperature every morning and charted that.

After eating high carb diet I get a lot of cervical mucus and regular ovulation. Much more fertile now in my mid 30s than mid 20s.

I had seen a traditional Chinese medicine doctor after 2 years of trying to conceive, and he prescribed herbs to help me ovulate. I also started eating a lot of liver at that time. Got pregnant in a few months.

The father of my first child had suboptimal sperm so he took supplements for 3 months. Zinc was a main one.

Good luck.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals