How to fix messed up hormones?

motleyadams

I'm a late teenager. Before stumbling upon this site. I used certain SARM. Namely. "LGD-4033". In the name of building muscle. I've also used androsterone and accutane.

I know I'm stupid. I regret it.

I used a moderate low dose for 3 and a half -ish weeks before quitting. None the less it gave me liver and kidney problems which are fixed.

I never got a blood test although I'm worried it has messesd up my hormonal panel.

Any fixes? I don't have any low T issues...... I generally have morning wood, muscular body, great erections etc. I'm healthy, I just want my T to be as high as possible.

I'm thinking of using HCG, Pansterone and aromasin for about 2 weeks whilst getting bloods. Do I need to PCT from HCG? Thanks.

@Hans @haidut

opethfeldt

If you have no issues, why do anything? I'd just get off all supplements to let your body return to homeostasis. Should take about 2 weeks. Or you can just cut out the hormonal supplements and just supplement basic stuff like vitamins and such. There's absolutely no reason to use supplements like HCG and pansterone at your age imo, unless there's a verified hormonal problem and even then, at your age, correcting diet and lifestyle should be enough to solve any problems.

OP
M

motleyadams

If you have no issues, why do anything? I'd just get off all supplements to let your body return to homeostasis. Should take about 2 weeks. Or you can just cut out the hormonal supplements and just supplement basic stuff like vitamins and such. There's absolutely no reason to use supplements like HCG and pansterone at your age imo, unless there's a verified hormonal problem and even then, at your age, correcting diet and lifestyle should be enough to solve any problems.
I'm not taking any hormones right now.

Ok, guess it's just stupid fear of mine to have low T thanks.

opethfeldt

I'm not taking any hormones right now.

Ok, guess it's just stupid fear of mine to have low T thanks.
Ah ok. I think as long as you're feeling alright, there's no cause for concern. You could always do a blood test if you really want to be sure.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals