How likely do you think is a total collapse of society in 2022? (Poll)

How likely is a total collapse of society in 2022

• Will definitely happen

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • It will most likely happen

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • It might happen

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • It won't happen

Votes: 80 52.6%

• Total voters
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Your point is well understood. And I don't understand why @Demyze doesn't.

The ruling class doesn't want there to be a class conflict or war. It wants to divide the lower classes so they would be distracted into fighting among themselves, so that the distraction and division keeps the lower class from being united against the elites. So, the elites instigate racial division and gender division. They yak about oppression and victimization by white against black, by men against women and gays and transgenders, by Caucasians against Jews. Using universities and media and fronts that use the pretense of virtue to censor people that call out the hypocrisy. And would then accuse their accuser of racism and sexism and of white privilege as they repeat the incredible trick of transformation where the offender cries out that he is the victim of another injustice. and gets away with it. In this way, conflict among the lower classes never goes away and keeps building up. The elite can only watch in glee as spectators or play peacemaker.

But DeMyze, you could see this going on and just add this statement: The very fact that the elites instigate these conflicts among the lower classes is already an act of class warfare against the lower classes.

And I would add, that class warfare exist, but only with the elites doing the fighting against the lower classes, but the lower classes being oblivious to it because the lower classes have been made to fight among themselves. and have no awareness that they're being played. The elites keep stirring conflict among the lower class, and they stay in control of the power and wealth structure.
Yes . Thanks for understanding.
You could say it's a one sided class war, that's true.

L

Lord Cola

Calling it a war assumes the parties involved are intentionally fighting each other. What is going on is more of an assault. But if you call it a class war, it validates the terminology of certain political ideologies.

tankasnowgod

Yeah, it's "one sided" because one side isn't fighting, and largely refuses to learn how to fight against them.

It comes down to a very simple concept.... the people have abdicated their responsibly. Yes, governments have been corrupted, yes, media and schools are teaching the totalitarian communist agenda of the enemy, and yes, the "hidden masters" have tried (and somewhat succeeded) in making people fight among themselves. But none of that would really matter if people held them accountable. It can even be done within their own system.

The whole reason for the sudden retreat of "Covid Mandates" is that Public Officials either got new orders, and/or are scared. This could be from a new directive from the "hidden masters," a "white/gray" hat operation, which was hinted at by the likes of Fulford and the Q posts, or, some of the people are finally figuring out how to fight back. Or, some combination.

While the first two will always be in the land of speculation (though I think there's something to them), I think it's telling that a lot of sweeping actions are coming right after people started putting claims on public official's bonds, and then sharing this info with like minded patriots-

It's focused in the US, but everything is commercial in every country now, and everything is under the UCC. I would think every "Public Official" would have a bond in every country (just like every driver is supposed to have insurance). The only exception would be monarchs, like Kings and Queens.

LeeLemonoil

HI
We're in for some trouble this year.
Inflation /stagflation is certainly not transitory and is going to get a lot worse.
There might also be shortages of fertilizer and seeds coming...
View attachment 33259

FED and EZB increasing interest rates. Not enough to stall inflation, but probably enough to usher in deep recession.

All of this is deeply related to bioenergy too. Fuel, Gas, Heating, Coal, money, fertilizers, food.

They are killing people slowly but surely

johnwester130

We live in a simulation

A scripted video game

2022 is scripted to be the turning point

You choose to enter into the video game to experience the year 2022, Why? Only you know why when you reflect on your life experiences.

I'm.No.One

We live in a simulation

A scripted video game

2022 is scripted to be the turning point

You choose to enter into the video game to experience the year 2022, Why? Only you know why when you reflect on your life experiences.
This is the same mindset that says, for instance, a child chose to be assaulted by some skeezy pedo?

Sure, people chose to suffer at times.

But that's a symptom of lack of resources, unresolved trauma, crap food being all they know, zero social support, & a myriad of other things.

It's probably some sort of disassociation from your reality & ironically your unwillingness to face things that has you saying life is a video game.

That's kinda a handy out isn't it?

Remember...you chose to have this comment in your simulation ?

Peatress

This powerful article was posted by @haidut on another thread. I believe this is happening everywhere including the UK.

I Lived Through Collapse. America Is Already There

From the article

Today I assume you went to work. Bad news was everywhere, clogging up your social media, your conversations. Maybe it struck close to you. I’m sorry. Somewhere in your country, a thousand people died. I’m sorry for each of them. A thousand families are grieving tonight. A thousand more join them every day. The pain doesn’t go away, it just becomes a furniture of bones, in a thousand thousand homes.

As a nation you don’t seem to mourn your dead, but their families do. Their communities do. Jesus, also, weeps. But for most people it’s just another day. You’ve run out of coffee. There’s a funny meme. This can’t be collapse, because nothing’s collapsing for me.

Parts 2 and 3

https://archive.is/LkKm3

https://archive.is/RM0Ug

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals