How Can I Take Bulk Niacinamide?

javin

Hey guys,

I just bought some bulk niacinamide and some mini measuring spoons. How can I go about taking this? Can I mix a small amount in some water and drink it?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Or orange juice, apple juice, Mexican Coke, anything tasty because it does have a bit of a sour taste. I only take really small amounts of it, I don't need much.

OP
javin

javin

Or orange juice, apple juice, Mexican Coke, anything tasty because it does have a bit of a sour taste. I only take really small amounts of it, I don't need much.

Thanks Charlie. Exactly the answer I was looking for. :)

Do you keep yours in the refrigerator or on a shelf?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Do you keep yours in the refrigerator or on a shelf?
Usually in my desk drawer. Dark, cool place. Not sure if that is optimal though, might be a better way?

Kloppstock

I gotta give this to my mum in powder, and she isn't 'always coca cola' exactly....and we tested with juice, and it was to bitter, so i purchased vanilla powder from my protein, took alot...and stil it could not cover the sour, she refused to take it, so "tasty" is a bit to wide definition....what else could fit? i even believe we tested in blueberry soup the ***t-taste took over.

We use Niacinamide 500 mg from Thorne in pills, that i have to open and pour in something else, cause she cant take pills right now

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals