How to eat more and not add fat to the face

AndrogenicJB

Just heard some information online that apparently for every carb you eat you hold onto 3g of water. For those of us who bulk for the gym, you know about the increase in facial water retention, i also heard that taking dandelion root can minimize the water retention as it is a natural diuretic. What do you think about this information, accurate? Do you think the dandelion root might be negatively effecting the benefits of the carbs?

Just heard some information online that apparently for every carb you eat you hold onto 3g of water. For those of us who bulk for the gym, you know about the increase in facial water retention, i also heard that taking dandelion root can minimize the water retention as it is a natural diuretic. What do you think about this information, accurate? Do you think the dandelion root might be negatively effecting the benefits of the carbs?
I know starch carbs will make you retain water and sugar carbs don't. Yes dandelion leaves and roots are a good diaretic and liver stimulator. I buy dandelion fresh and use it's leaves in soups and salad as you would spinach. For the root it is best to buy in capsules form.

limitless77

a
I know starch carbs will make you retain water and sugar carbs don't. Yes dandelion leaves and roots are a good diaretic and liver stimulator. I buy dandelion fresh and use it's leaves in soups and salad as you would spinach. For the root it is best to buy in capsules form.
are you sure about that ?

a

are you sure about that ?

Here is a quick something I looked up to give a general idea of why starches cause bloating. Inflammation in itself causes water retention, and gluten from wheat is infamous for that. Sugar gets used before starches for energy because it is ready to go right out the gate. Starch takes a very long time to break dow. Let's not forgot its absorbent nature too, just like a sponge. Eat a few dry pancakes and drink liquid afterwards and watch that belly grow!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210906-122829_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210906-122829_Samsung Internet.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 14
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals