HELP: suddenly allergic to anything acidic (OJ, sex)

chompie

I have become extremely sensitive to anything acidic over the past few weeks. I can no longer drink orange juice, or really any fruit juices for that matter, without getting painful blisters on my palms.

Even the natural acidity of a woman now causes rashes all over my crotch.

I cannot sort out what happened or how to fix this. Anyone have any ideas?

Attachments

• PXL_20220204_002516686.MP.jpg
    PXL_20220204_002516686.MP.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 26
I have become extremely sensitive to anything acidic over the past few weeks. I can no longer drink orange juice, or really any fruit juices for that matter, without getting painful blisters on my palms.

Even the natural acidity of a woman now causes rashes all over my crotch.

I cannot sort out what happened or how to fix this. Anyone have any ideas?
I got this rash, just on this one arm, out of the blue, whenever I ate pork, chicken, brown rice or flouride. It turned out that it was the arm that was against a new sofa all the time. The chemicals from the sofa got built up in my one arm and things that must be slightly allergic to flared it up. I am thing maybe you are being exposed to some new chemicals in something and the orange juice or other person is activating your rash. When I was extremely histamine intolerant, just touching lidocaine gave me a blister so big and so fast it popped by itself from start to finish within an hour!. I had never been allergic to lidocaine before and now that my histamines are properly regulated I haven't had any issues with anything since.

Attachments

• 20190317_123834.jpg
    20190317_123834.jpg
    300 KB · Views: 10
OP
C

chompie

I got this rash, just on this one arm, out of the blue, whenever I ate pork, chicken, brown rice or flouride. It turned out that it was the arm that was against a new sofa all the time. The chemicals from the sofa got built up in my one arm and things that must be slightly allergic to flared it up. I am thing maybe you are being exposed to some new chemicals in something and the orange juice or other person is activating your rash. When I was extremely histamine intolerant, just touching lidocaine gave me a blister so big and so fast it popped by itself from start to finish within an hour!. I had never been allergic to lidocaine before and now that my histamines are properly regulated I haven't had any issues with anything since.
Strange, but definitely believable. It's amazing how many chemicals and toxins we are exposed to now versus just a couple hundred years ago. I'm leaning towards some kind of yeast and I'll probably do a round of Nystatin and update here.

Strange, but definitely believable. It's amazing how many chemicals and toxins we are exposed to now versus just a couple hundred years ago. I'm leaning towards some kind of yeast and I'll probably do a round of Nystatin and update here.
At least your body is telling you something is wrong, before it turns into something it reversible.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals