Hello from Switzerland

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
Hello everyone.

I was lurking for a while on the forum, but I wanted to be able to post so I subscriebed and now I can share with everyone that I am stoked to recieve these two bad boys which you can see on the picture below.
I ordered a hormone and a chemical to se if it is going to pass the customs. If that passes, then anything will probably pass which makes me happy.

About my background.
I was doing keto for about 3 years and I was very close to a mental breakdown so I had to stop it.
I am following Paul Saladino for a few years and through his podcasts I found Georgi. The way he explained diabetes just blew me away. The simplicity and right to the point, how he explains stuff amazed me. I think I watched every interview of his. Somebody in the comment section mentioned that this is not his work, but Ray Peat's so I went to search and found this forum. I read through almost everything about Vitamin E and Aspirin here and started to use them a week ago. I must say aspirin for me is highly dopaminergic. Even at a dose of 40mg which I am using right now. I started with 125mg, it gave me just a little bit of ear ringing. I take it every morning and now actually for two days in the morning and afternoon, each time 40 mg. Will experiment more with dosage...
On the other hand I take vitamin E, only alpha tocopherol, 3 drops NOW Food brand E-oil 63.75mg before sleep. Oh boy, morning wood guarantied. Even with two drops, but I am stepping up my dose to see what happens. First time I took 10 drops and I woke up in the night being in some kind of delirium. Not a good experience....
I do feel a little bit of depresesed feeling from vitamin E the next day, but that is probably because it lowers cortisol and my hormonal health is far from optimal.

I was wondering is there anybody from Switzerland on the forum? :)
Thank you guys, this forum is a well of information.
btw, I am Croatian, but live and work in Switzerland.

haidut.jpg

Greetings!

I don’t live in Switzerland but I’m Swiss. In the future I hope to move there, it is a beautiful country.

Aspirin is probably doing wonders for your mitochondrial health after your 3 years of keto. As for the depression from vitamin E, it is very likely that you are correct and your estrogen & cortisol is being tanked. If you also feel lethargic and unmotivated afterwards that is further proof that vit. E is correcting your stress metabolism.

I occasionally get the same depressed feeling from large doses of vitamin K2 MK-4, but later in the evening from when I’ve taken it (or the next day) I notice that my baseline mood and health is much better.

By the way if your hormonal health is bad and you want to improve it you could try the K2-MK4, which is very powerful for raising androgens.

You should be careful with your Progestene. For many men it is very feminising even in moderatoes doses, including me.

-Luke-

Grüezi and Dober dan!

What kind of Aspirin do you take for a 40mg dose? Any special brand or the Bayer stuff and you split the tablet?

OP
Bozidar

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
Grüezi and Dober dan!

What kind of Aspirin do you take for a 40mg dose? Any special brand or the Bayer stuff and you split the tablet?
Its just normal Aspirin S, 500mg. I crush the tablet and measure out with a fine scale desired dose. I have to account for excipients since the whole tablet has about 650mg.

You are either Swiss or Slovenian living in Switzerland, judging by your greeting? 😁

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

-Luke-

Its just normal Aspirin S, 500mg. I crush the tablet and measure out with a fine scale desired dose. I have to account for excipients since the whole tablet has about 650mg.
Ah, I see.
You are either Swiss or Slovenian living in Switzerland, judging by your greeting? 😁
I'm German, but the greeting "Grüezi" is also known here. Oh, so "Dober Dan" isn't also Croatian? I learned that term and a few others when I was on vacation is Slovenia four years ago and I though Croatian and Slovenian were almost the same language. But if my online dictionary is correct it's Dobar and not Dober in Croatian.

Lilac

:welcome Bozidar! I'm a quarter-Croatian American and love Georgi's interviews, too. His knowledge base, clarity, and fluency in English blow me away.

Writing this post, I see there are a lot of great new emoticons. Thanks, Charlie!

:rightagain2 (classic)
:haidutrightagain (new!)

OP
Bozidar

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
Ah, I see.

I'm German, but the greeting "Grüezi" is also known here. Oh, so "Dober Dan" isn't also Croatian? I learned that term and a few others when I was on vacation is Slovenia four years ago and I though Croatian and Slovenian were almost the same language. But if my online dictionary is correct it's Dobar and not Dober in Croatian.
Yes, they are very similar. Your online dictionary is correct. 🙂

milk_lover

Wow Switzerland! Nice place for peaty people. You can live in the mountains, drink amazing milk, eat amazing cheese, be immersed with anti-stress forests. Lucky you. But working too hard and too long can prevent from enjoying all of these great things. I wish we had just one small mountain in Switzerland in the middle east.

Nfinkelstein

Wow Switzerland! Nice place for peaty people. You can live in the mountains, drink amazing milk, eat amazing cheese, be immersed with anti-stress forests. Lucky you.
don't forget the amazing banking infrastructure, 500 years of peace, and fantastique chocolate.

amparo

Forum Supporter
I am a big fan of idealabsdc.com products. Idon't think we can get Progestene in the US, can we? Listening to @haidut on podcasts is so so informative. He blows everyone out of the water. He was great with Saladino. Anyway, welcome!

-Luke-

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I am a big fan of idealabsdc.com products. Idon't think we can get Progestene in the US, can we? Listening to @haidut on podcasts is so so informative. He blows everyone out of the water. He was great with Saladino. Anyway, welcome!
Yes, you can definitely get it in the US.

OP
Bozidar

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
@Bozidar, welcome to the forum. So happy you found us.
@Blossom Thank you. I am very happy to find you all. :)
Grüeti, i am swiss living in the basel area 😎
@Elchupanibrain Grüezi, very nice. What are you doing for a living?
I am a dishwasher in a 5star hotel in Vitznau. :)
Wow Switzerland! Nice place for peaty people. You can live in the mountains, drink amazing milk, eat amazing cheese, be immersed with anti-stress forests. Lucky you. But working too hard and too long can prevent from enjoying all of these great things. I wish we had just one small mountain in Switzerland in the middle east.
Hi!
Yes, I drink raw A2 milk every day, A2 raw cheese and the nature is about the best from any country around. I suspect Norway's nature is at the same level, but I have never been there. :)
All that being said, I feel disappointed with some things.
They have no idea what pork greaves are, maybe in the past they ate that, but now even in butcher shops, they have no idea what that is. I found it actually, but in a Portuguese shop which is also selling Croatian products.
Their waste disposal system is worse then in surrounding countries. There is less separation of differente waste types and often times everything goes to the same bin.
Also, what shocked me is how you cannot buy milk in a glass bottle. Almost all milk in shops is in plastic bottles.
All of these things are better in Austria and Germany, even in Croatia. I suppose because of EU regulations...

Further, Switzerland is a very multicultural and a lot of people are kind of low consciousness. That way leftist politicians buy themselves votes. I don't know is that a recent thing or not...
It makes me also disappointed how Switzerland is also hurling to be progressive like other surrounding European countries. When I drive with my bicycle, there is so many of these advertisements on the side of the road, almost every one of them, having some kind of feminist and/or climate change theme going on. It makes me depressed and scared, because I thought that Switzerland is the last bastion of freedom, but when I see on the front of a hairdresser shop an advert in which a woman is having her hair done and also having a foam on her face, holding a razor in one hand, shaving herself, I feel hopeless...OMG, that ***t is everywhere...:eek:

On the other hand.
Switzerland is still doing good economically because they were the last country to disconnect their paper money from gold which allows for infinite printing of the money and by that reducing its value. It would be logical to think that they are also going to fall eventually like all other countries , but there is something special about Switzerland and how they are always one step ahead of everybody. They have already implemented bitcoin as a legal tender in some Kantons/regions. Since bitcoin is the "Noah's ark" of the western civilization, maybe they make it into the future without much damage...

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@amparo, you’re welcome. That’s the research chemical site for idea labs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom