Hello from Brasil!

livrepensador

Hello everyone!
First of all, sorry for my english mistakes, it is not my native language.

Im glad to enjoy this forum.
Im from Brasil and i have in reading and learning a lot in this forum. I enjoyed so much that i even, for the first time in my life, create a account here.
I want to thank you all, especially Haidut, Tara and Danny Roddy for summit it up the Peat´s work: without you guys i would never be able to comprehend his works.

As many of you im a o former low carber --> paleo guy. Luckily, i have not spend much time on this non-sense diets and i think that i havent damaged much my body.

Since i have started Peat approuch eating almost one month ago im feeling a lot better. I think that i see more improvement in my health increasing sugar (coke, coffe with sugar) and decreasing starchs (here in Brasil the staple food is white rice with beans).
I might lost 1 or 2 pounds. My sleep is getting better slowly (i still not able to sleep 7 hours ininterrupt).
Overrall, im very satisfied with the results so far. Lets see what happens.

Greetings from Brasil (here we write with S) ;)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Hello Brasil! :D

[ref]livrepensador[/ref], :welcome

It's great you are having improvements! The future is bright. :D

See you around the forum. :hattip

tara

:welcome livrepensador

Giraffe

Amazoniac, please tell us again... Where are you from?

Livrepensador, welcome to the forum!

OP
L

livrepensador

Thank you guys very much!
I really like the atmosphere of this forum. Everybody is really gentle with each other.

Lol, amazoniac! Like we say here: "We rather lose a friend than a joke". Great! :lol:

Hey Lucas! Great to see other brazilians here.
Here in Brazil, different from USA, we dont have much online foruns to discuss things, especially about food. So our internet is full of bulls*** about dietary guidelines. To illustrate what i´m saying, here only 10 or 20 % knows the minimum about paleo diet. I, personally, never met someone who knew Ray Peat (including nutritionists). It´s sad.

I have lived in USA for 4 months in Florida (good old times) and i think you guys there have much more acess to this kind of nutritional information, but i think that on the other side of the coin there are A FLOOD of information, each claiming their methos "IS THE BEST" (generally this kind of gurus have a brand e sell suplements). It´s rallying confunsing for newbies who wants to starting getting better health.
That´s why i really like Peat´s style: no supllements, no diets, no "do this", nothing. Only guidelines, you make your own way. :2cents

An update: i found Ray Peat willing to fix my sleep. This week im doing a little experiment: eating 1 or 2 oranges with lots of salt.
Yesterday, i had a great night, but i dont know if it was the oranges and the salt or the advanced time i slept (usually i go to bed around 11, yesterday due to buying tickets for Iron Maiden i went to bed almost 2 o´clock). Let´s see how it goes today.

See you soon friends with updates ;)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom