Hello

johann1988

Just want to say hello from Germany and tell my story brief!!
I am a male, 29 years old and very interested in nutrition since 5 years i guess.

I came to the forum, through Matt Stone and Joey Lott and i want to thank your for sharing your experiences.
I am struggling with my health since 15 years, exessive sweating, dental problems, some digesting issues, insomnia, so i tried some diets and supplements (Vitamins, Minerals) the last 5 years. From all the supplements i felt nothing and i tried nearly everything and sometimes a lot. The most improvements i have with a Ray Peat inspired diet, better digestion, energy and mood, but i experience more sweating and gum problems. I can take any supplement (A,D,E,K, Calcium, Magnesium), i dont feel anything.

Sooooo.....

Because of this forum and Ray Peat's work i tried natural Thyroid since 2 days and it's the first time that i feel i strong influence by a tiny supplement. Better energy, no more such sensitivness in my teeth and gums but very bad insomnia (slept the last two nights only 4 hours). I have no experience with supplementing thyroid, the doctor said my thyroid is healthy, but obviously not. Do you think i need some time to adapt to a natural source?

Thank you up front.
Johannes

OP
J

johann1988

Just want to say hello from Germany and tell my story brief!!
I am a male, 29 years old and very interested in nutrition since 5 years i guess.

I came to the forum, through Matt Stone and Joey Lott and i want to thank your for sharing your experiences.
I am struggling with my health since 15 years, exessive sweating, dental problems, some digesting issues, insomnia, so i tried some diets and supplements (Vitamins, Minerals) the last 5 years. From all the supplements i felt nothing and i tried nearly everything and sometimes a lot. The most improvements i have with a Ray Peat inspired diet, better digestion, energy and mood, but i experience more sweating and gum problems. I can take any supplement (A,D,E,K, Calcium, Magnesium), i dont feel anything.

Sooooo.....

Because of this forum and Ray Peat's work i tried natural Thyroid since 2 days and it's the first time that i feel i strong influence by a tiny supplement. Better energy, no more such sensitivness in my teeth and gums but very bad insomnia (slept the last two nights only 4 hours). I have no experience with supplementing thyroid, the doctor said my thyroid is healthy, but obviously not. Do you think i need some time to adapt to a natural source?

Thank you up front.
Johannes

OP
J

johann1988

Just want to say hello from Germany and tell my story brief!

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals