Has anybody reversed Barret's esophagus?

I get such horrible heartburn, I'd cured it for a long time by reducing carbs. I'll almost certainly need to do that again or at least cut our rice.

But I have a constant sore throat, dry cough, and get hoarse after I talk even briefly.

Anyway, has anybody on here successfully reduced gerd (without reducing stomach acid) and reduced Barret's symptoms?

Honey is very healing for wounds and nourishes and moisturizes my skin. I would think a spoonful at bedtime, without anything after it, and letting it work it's wonders through the night would be good for your condition. Manuka honey is what I use. I am sure it will take a few days and maybe even weeks, but I can only help not hinder.

OP
K
And calories? I fixed gerd with carbs and calories.
I've cut back on calories due to my work schedule making it hard to eat, but I generally have been eating 2500-2800 per day on a "main-gaining" bulk where I try to increase slowly calories as my weight/lifts go up.

But keto for a few years, then carinvore with dairy and honey had basically cured my GERD for years.

Adding rice and fruit back in seems to have brought it back. I'm just wondering if anybody has had luck reversing with supplements. I'm trying to avoid the PPI route as it caused what may be permanently slow digestion.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals