Germany announces lockdown for the unvaccinated - are camps next ?

Makrosky

I don't know fear will make you do crazy things. Insane makes you do evil things.
The guy was not sane, that is for sure. Now, take a person that is not sane but still be able to function normal and do not do crazy things and crush him for 2yrs non-stop and people can flip. And it is not their fault. Torture is what they have been doing and when hou torture people you drive them insane. And if they were a bit insane already... explosive cocktail.

The guy was not sane, that is for sure. Now, take a person that is not sane but still be able to function normal and do not do crazy things and crush him for 2yrs non-stop and people can flip. And it is not their fault. Torture is what they have been doing and when hou torture people you drive them insane. And if they were a bit insane already... explosive cocktail.
I am thinking more like a mercy killing like in the movie "Back from Eternity". The whole movie has always haunted me since I was a kid. I am not gonna tell the ending.

Birdie

All-cause mortality in Germany is rapidly rising

During the second half of November Germany - the largest country in Europe - had a death rate almost 25% above normal, compared to 17% above normal in the first half of the month.
These extra deaths are mostly NOT from Covid.
For all of November, Germany reported almost 15,000 extra deaths. Excess deaths were almost normal in the spring and early summer; they have sharply risen since then.
Germany’s mass vaccination campaign for most adults began late. On May 1, only 8 percent of German adults were fully vaccinated. On September 1, 61 percent were.
Is anyone even going to start asking questions, or are the public health authorities just too scared of what the answers might be?
SOURCE: Ad-hoc evaluation of mortality figures for 2020/2021

-Luke-

All-cause mortality in Germany is rapidly rising

During the second half of November Germany - the largest country in Europe - had a death rate almost 25% above normal, compared to 17% above normal in the first half of the month.
These extra deaths are mostly NOT from Covid.
For all of November, Germany reported almost 15,000 extra deaths. Excess deaths were almost normal in the spring and early summer; they have sharply risen since then.
Germany’s mass vaccination campaign for most adults began late. On May 1, only 8 percent of German adults were fully vaccinated. On September 1, 61 percent were.
Is anyone even going to start asking questions, or are the public health authorities just too scared of what the answers might be?
SOURCE: Ad-hoc evaluation of mortality figures for 2020/2021
This is consistent with my perception. I used to hear or see maybe 4-7 ambulances a week, including last year. For the past few months, it's been more like 3 per day, with outliers as high as 7 or 8 per day.

I come from a village with about 2000 inhabitants and my parents still live there. The advantage is that everyone knows everyone and you have a good overview. Since summer, three people there have developed aggressive types of cancers, two of them have already died, shortly after diagnosis. The mother of a former classmate died of a heart attack, another distant acquaintance had a heart attack while playing soccer and died on the field.

Something is going on. Not even the mass media can ignore this anymore and therefore constantly come up with new explanations ("Post Pandemix Stress Disorder", Long Covid, unhealthy food during lockdowns,...)

P

Peatness

Something is going on. Not even the mass media can ignore this anymore and therefore constantly come up with new explanations ("Post Pandemix Stress Disorder", Long Covid, unhealthy food during lockdowns,...)
Don't forget climate change or cold weather

-Luke-

Don't forget climate change or cold weather
You know, for years they told us that it will never really snow again in Germany because of climate change. Then last winter, there were massive snowfalls in parts of Germany. The official reason for this was: climate change.

Climate change is just genius. It is responsible for every single weather phenomenon and now for all sorts of diseases.

P

Peatness

You know, for years they told us that it will never really snow again in Germany because of climate change. Then last winter, there were massive snowfalls in parts of Germany. The official reason for this was: climate change.

Climate change is just genius. It is responsible for every single weather phenomenon and now for all sorts of diseases.
Even rain

GuyLivingman

Are there people fighting this in the courts and elsewhere in Germany? Surely there are church groups and civil rights organisations that oppose this?

I remember seeing videos of Reiner Fuellmich claiming to take people to court long ago, but he doesn't seem to have tried to accomplish anything substantial.

-Luke-

Are there people fighting this in the courts and elsewhere in Germany? Surely there are church groups and civil rights organisations that oppose this?

I remember seeing videos of Reiner Fuellmich claiming to take people to court long ago, but he doesn't seem to have tried to accomplish anything substantial.
Yes, lawsuits are being filed, but the judiciary and especially the Constitutional Court in Germany are politically infiltrated. Merkel has made one of her closest confidants head of the Constitutional Court. This man has never worked as a judge before and has not dealt with constitutional law in his work as a lawyer. But now he is the chief judge of the Constitutional Court because he is in the right political party, and since then only judgments that please the government have been made. Just the other day, the Constitutional Court ruled that the lockdowns from last year were legal, after waiting for months.

Last year, an administrative court ruled that mandatory masks (I believe at schools in this district) were not legal. The judge was put under massive pressure, including search warrants etc. Right now, some retailers are suing the state for excluding the unvaccinated from entering their stores. As far as compulsory vaccination is concerned, we will have to wait and see what the law says. You can't sue against something that doesn't exist yet.

So yes, there is resistance and people sue in courts. But I don't have much hope that this will help. The interconnections between politics and the judiciary are simply too big.

Edit:
By the way, I laughed out loud when you wrote "church groups". The churches in Germany stand side by side with the regime and practice the exclusion of the unvaccinated and dissenters with 100% conviction.

ilovethesea

Controlled opposition. Give the people hope that someone else is fighting the battle for them, collect a bunch of money, and work on court battles that go nowhere. Seems like every country has one of these people. Here in Canada it’s Rocco Galati and Vaccine Choice Canada. In the US I would say RFK Jr is deeply suspicious. (How could anyone trust a Kennedy?)

Birdie

This is consistent with my perception. I used to hear or see maybe 4-7 ambulances a week, including last year. For the past few months, it's been more like 3 per day, with outliers as high as 7 or 8 per day.

I come from a village with about 2000 inhabitants and my parents still live there. The advantage is that everyone knows everyone and you have a good overview. Since summer, three people there have developed aggressive types of cancers, two of them have already died, shortly after diagnosis. The mother of a former classmate died of a heart attack, another distant acquaintance had a heart attack while playing soccer and died on the field.

Yes, now that you mention it, I remember those comments about the ambulances on the forum a little while ago.

Birdie

The rewriting of medical books is going to be a real problem. I’m noticing the same gas lighting on radio programmes. Today a caller was describing shaking and tremors he experiences because of anxiety. I’m sure the BBC would never coach such a person to come on the radio to say that.
That's incredible, and yet just what we'd expect at this point. A person who fell for the propaganda of PPSD. I met a sweet person at a party today (a visitor to our area) who told us we are safe with him as he's fully vaccinated. We just smiled. Otherwise, I have to report that the C-virus was not mentioned by my neighbors today.

P

Peatness

That's incredible, and yet just what we'd expect at this point. A person who fell for the propaganda of PPSD. I met a sweet person at a party today (a visitor to our area) who told us we are safe with him as he's fully vaccinated. We just smiled. Otherwise, I have to report that the C-virus was not mentioned by my neighbors today.
I went past a covid injection site and the queue was astonishing long for a Sunday morning

Lollipop2

Controlled opposition. Give the people hope that someone else is fighting the battle for them, collect a bunch of money, and work on court battles that go nowhere. Seems like every country has one of these people. Here in Canada it’s Rocco Galati and Vaccine Choice Canada. In the US I would say RFK Jr is deeply suspicious. (How could anyone trust a Kennedy?)

Troubling.

I hope you are incorrect about Fuellmich and Kennedy. I actually think you are. BUT not completely sure.

You seem to have been correct about Galati, though I wouldn’t say controlled opposition - just opportunistic.

L

Lord Cola

Troubling.

I hope you are incorrect about Fuellmich and Kennedy. I actually think you are. BUT not completely sure.

You seem to have been correct about Galati, though I wouldn’t say controlled opposition - just opportunistic.
Kennedy accepts that covid is a real health crisis. But his book is a good collection of information against the covid narrative.

Lollipop2

Kennedy accepts that covid is a real health crisis. But his book is a good collection of information against the covid narrative.
He has testified over many years about vaccine injuries providing good evidence. He seems genuinely fighting this problem. They have filed several lawsuits. Also ICAN - Del Bigtree’s legal arm has filed and won several cases that set important precedents. Of course no one talks about them. One constitutional attorney was interviewed about some matter and gave a shout out to ICAN over an important case they won. I think a lot is happening behind the scenes.

ilovethesea

Troubling.

Galati has to be on the government payroll - look what he was involved in before:

RFK jr is a very good controlled opposition. One of the best. But notice he is still very much pro vaccine and wants us to believe there are deadly viruses.
Have you read this thread? Vaccines Do Cause Autism

Also read Miles Mathis paper about JFK, pretty mind blowing theory. Bottom line, this family is not to be trusted.

P

Peatness

If this is true I will completely give up. RFK never!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals