Germany announces lockdown for the unvaccinated - are camps next ?

P

Peatness

Galati has to be on the government payroll - look what he was involved in before:

RFK jr is a very good controlled opposition. One of the best. But notice he is still very much pro vaccine and wants us to believe there are deadly viruses.
Have you read this thread? Vaccines Do Cause Autism

Also read Miles Mathis paper about JFK, pretty mind blowing theory. Bottom line, this family is not to be trusted.
What evidence do you have of this?

Lollipop2

Galati has to be on the government payroll - look what he was involved in before:

RFK jr is a very good controlled opposition. One of the best. But notice he is still very much pro vaccine and wants us to believe there are deadly viruses.
Have you read this thread? Vaccines Do Cause Autism

Also read Miles Mathis paper about JFK, pretty mind blowing theory. Bottom line, this family is not to be trusted.
Haven’t seen either. Maybe on the holiday I can have time to look into it more.

Makrosky

Kennedy accepts that covid is a real health crisis. But his book is a good collection of information against the covid narrative.
Sometimes people have to keep for themselves some information as an strategy. Otherwise public will ditch them as flatearthers very quickly. The deprogramming of an obedient sheep has to be done by layers.

We are VERY lucky the vaxxes are such a fiasco that it will be very easy to end this. Now imagine they would effectively stop the "transmission of the virus" or they would be inocuous for health. We would then have PLANdemic for the next 20 years. But they make mistakes. Big ones. We are lucky in a way.

mamakitty

Don't live in places that you're not welcome. Then you have an opportunity to live around those with mutual interest. Germans couldn't figure out how to stand up for themselves before - so the further is pushed the less likely they will. Until of course an overreaction happens, and then that can be used / milked for another 6 millions years :P
I think you might have nailed the agenda

Waynish

I think you might have nailed the agenda
I think you should 100% start focusing on our soul: because I know you know that I have! Feel free to message me and being able to see it really is the skill. We all have what we all need. We are all in the position for a reason :)

mamakitty

I think you should 100% start focusing on our soul: because I know you know that I have! Feel free to message me and being able to see it really is the skill. We all have what we all need. We are all in the position for a reason :)
Bruh, what you talking about?

-Luke-

That RFK is controlled opposition?
Is there one person who hasn't been labeled "controlled opposition" on this forum?

Waynish

Bruh, what you talking about?
Didn't realize mama's say "bruh" - when you said I nailed the agenda I then went on to try to explain a bit more. I assumed that you could see it if you could recognize that my description of it was spot on... Nevermind ;)

mamakitty

Didn't realize mama's say "bruh" - when you said I nailed the agenda I then went on to try to explain a bit more. I assumed that you could see it if you could recognize that my description of it was spot on... Nevermind ;)
I mean I get creating extreme tensions to warrant an overreaction to then milk it for another six million years... but I just don’t understand the soul stuff. Could you please explain that?

Ps: Everyone says bruh sometimes, because you know we live in a society and all

YourUniverse

Think about how psychologically devastating the prospect of the government having LIED, or having SOLD the people a product would be. I think its no wonder the useful idiots and the credentialed average cling to any story supporting the narrative and any way to dismiss those in opposition to it. As long as the bubble doesn't explicitly burst, there is reinforcement in numbers, and like zombies, the more whom receive the shot, the more allies are created (just pay no attention to the global unlawful coercion in effect). Occam's razor is a silly cop out by the intellectually lazy and intellectually fragile afraid to be wrong or have their realities trampled upon (like most things, sometimes the simplest answer is right, and sometimes the simplest answer is not right, as life is nuanced. When youre new, torte de lini builds are necessary; when you're pro, you can build whatever the hell is necessary at the time).

None of this would be a big deal if HUMAN RIGHTS were not being dissolved. None of this would matter if it were everyone's individual choice. Its fun to have a twitter debate until it becomes reality, then we see who the Nazi prison guards would have been, and its sad.

For a virus with a 99.7+% survival rate (and much higher if the figures weren't massively inflated by non-virus circumstances, for government subsidy money), with a vaccine that does NOT stop spread and is NOT harmless. When post-viral symptoms are CFS, like they are for any other viral infection (re-branded as 'long-hauler' symptoms). Get protection if you like, why do I have to again..? (**pulls up buzzfeed article supporting mandatory ineffective vaccinations** :holysheep)

I know people who look for reasons why arguments in opposition to the current situation (like Peat's comments) are wrong, instead of trying to see how they might be right. This is literally what Ray is talking about as people being "anti-science". When a thought or theory cannot be touched, when it is not allowed to be re-tested, re-examined or re-imagined, the opposite of science is being performed. Science truly has become deferring to niche "experts" instead of questioning everything, being about prestige; it appears the more one questions, the more "anti-science" they become. Absolutely backwards world.

Last edited:
"Clostridium difficile is the leading cause of hospital-acquired antibiotic-associated diarrhea worldwide; in addition, the proliferation of antibiotic-resistant C. difficile is becoming a significant problem. Virgin coconut oil (VCO) has been shown previously to have the antimicrobial activity."