Germany announces lockdown for the unvaccinated - are camps next ?

Ben.

So you think having people stand in line for 2hrs every damn day after a 8hrs work day, cold and under the snow to take a ******* PCR test to be able to go the next day to work to keep paying bills and sustain your kids, is a free "choice". Lord.
Same issue. And i am sad i went along with it at first. Comfortzone and fear is a b****. But wearing mask and doing pcr test is the exact same problem. The same game. Mass non-compliance and its over. Waiting for 2 hrs in the cold for the damn test is insane.

Every person should resist as much as possible, and the ones who can resist even more, should do it. I also have quite some maneuvering margin. But most people don't, this is a fact.
You can ofcourse draw the line where you need to. Just know, i'll keep standing and will tip my hat for the support you were able to give.
Keep in mind, ones own courage and sacrifice can inspire others.

You falling will cause someone else to fall, you standing will help someone else to keep standing. Ciggy is not wrong, everyone has a choice.

GermanTruther

"Mandatory vaxx" defeats the entire purpose of the game. These people need your consent.
Dude.. either way they’ll will vaxx you.
If you don’t get it, then they’ll give you fines and if you can’t pay them anymore they’ll stick you to prison.
All of this the german government justifies with saying „It’s for the greater good of society“.
They want us to believe that not taking the vaxx shows how much compassion and empathy one lacks.
Yeah sure, too bad I ain’t one of those faggots you’re trying to create with your NWO agenda. Only women comply to rules. Men are „anti-social“ by nature.

alephx

Terrible but since the battle seems almost lost, there is a piece of good news though. Merkel says very soon dentists, nurses and pharmacists will be able to vaccinate. So our circle of friends gets potentially expanded. If you know what I mean.
I fully know what you mean and I know it's a slippery slope. What requires the most non-compliance is the control systems: don't present a pass, don't lie about it, go to places who don't ask for it, avoid the ones that do.

Unfortunately, once people comply with showing their papers, next step they'll figure a way to crackdown on the method you propose.

(If you live in a still relatively free country)
Call 10 restaurants (places) a week, make a reservation and a day before...remember you have an unvaccinated guest. "What you won't accept us? Fine, we'll go to X. K bye". Leave a review online saying they don't ask for the pass on the original restaurant. At some point they'll realize no one is happy with them, vaxxed or not

ilovethesea

Mandatory vaxx will be coming. I‘m very worried.
Don’t let them harvest your loosh. I’m not in Europe but we’ve seen a lot of what they do is a bluff. Because they know a lot of people will cave at the first mention of “mandatory” even if these mandates are made out of thin air. Then they end up retracting whatever they said at the 11th hour.

ilovethesea

No. This is individual fear. I am aware of all these consequences. And i will stand against it aslong as possible. Don't care if it is a "law". This individual fear you are talking about is exactly what they abuse. Again, key here are the numbers. They do not expect people to keep standing, they expect them to get the vax. As you've said, who in his right mind would take these consequences? Guess what, if you do exactly this, stand against it despite the consequences, then there is nothing you have to fear if enough people stand by you.

My plan B when people caved in and im realy left alone and have fines and jail time charged against me? Bribe, fake vaxx ID, Run, Hide, survival mode w/e it is.
But you know when i'll do that? When im already knee deep in the consequences they DO NOT expect to have to force trough. Don't cave in just because its the first of February. Or because there is a date now that makes it legal for them to wipe their **** with your freedom. Or because there is a newspaper article scaring you.

I know so many people who went for the vacc simply by "hearing" that this or that consequence "might" come.
The more people fall before the moment arrises where it gets "real" the less of a chance we have.
The BD energy we need right now thank you???

L

Lord Cola

They have been pushing the WRM/NWO agenda for at least 240 years. That, in itself, says nothing about how well the campaign is "working."

I guess that depends on what you were measuring. They haven't seemed to have any influence over policy, at least not yet.

Maybe. Maybe not. They already had many mechanisms in place, before 2019. The whole Covid nonsense hurt a lot of them, like the MSM and regulatory agencies. A lot of parents woke up to the fact that public schools are basically state indoctrination camps.

Then why haven't they done so? They used to be a lot better at doing this without much detection. Two steps forward, one step back. Now, it's like they are trying to go full sprinting speed for an entire marathon.

I think the bigger problem is that people don't realize that this is part of a plan that has been ongoing for centuries, if not millennia. Of course, if you have a covert plan that requires it to be overt at some point, the reveal is always going to be a very dangerous part of the plan.
My guess is that they were trying to deal with an upcoming economic disaster in a way that increases their power and diverts attention away from things that would implicate them, and at the same time introduce the technocratic means of control (eg severely upgraded biometric identification, connecting as many things as possible to the internet, eroding resistance to body invasive policies) they had been working on. They have been pushing the agenda so hard the past couple of years, that the fact that they can keep pushing it this way without much meaningful resistance means these covid measures have been working for them.

The credibility of the MSM and regulatory agencies had been on their last legs for years. For years, anyone who paid attention to these entities knew they were corrupt. It could be TPTB are milking them while they still can. Maybe they will replace these with more "new" and "better" things like "independent" news websites, political commentators on social media, reforms and so on. Based on my interactions with a relatively small number of people, it seems that the people who woke up recently were mostly people who had been already been suspicious of authority, and/or aware of corruption to some degree. Conformists waking up has been relatively rare, even after all that's happened, that people are pleasantly surprised when a former "normie" wakes up.

They have done so successfully with the BLM protests alongside other methods, and deluded the liberals further away from looking into who is behind the covid narrative and how they operate. If you question anything related to covid, you're a selfish racist right winger conspiracy theorist who hates grandma, minorities and poor CEOs who just want to do the right thing for the first time in their lives. The right-leaning "conspiracy theorists" and marginalized leftists are not as problematic for TPTB since they tend to be incapable of organizing in ways that effectively disrupt the structures enabling the agenda.

The powers that shouldn't be have usually been somewhat clumsy, and relied on people being willfully ignorant and low energy. Nowadays they're doing more, so they have more opportunities to be clumsy. Improvements in communications technology also made it easier to expose their activities at least until before they intensified the censorship.

It's a big problem that people don't know or care to know the context of the agenda and its fundamental ideas. If they don't reflect on why they are experiencing these events, and how they are responding to these events, why would they want to look into the ideas driving the events? Maybe people could use liberals' commonly used terms to open them up to outside ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:

KCM

This is the blueprint for every country according to some. Sure seems like it. Testing the waters and gauging the reactions.

Mandates aren't laws though, cannot be enforced in that way.

Problem is people don't know their rights and laws stopped mattering in march 2020.

GreekDemiGod

2 things to mention:
1. I read that most Germans(over 70%) agree with the mandates.
2. It's not a lockdown per se, the unvaccinated can still walk free, but can not enter restaurants, venues and all that. This has been happening in other countries for weeks / months.

A real lockdown is practically impossible to instill, they would have to check every man and woman walking down the street.

CiggyTardust

2 things to mention:
1. I read that most Germans(over 70%) agree with the mandates.
2. It's not a lockdown per se, the unvaccinated can still walk free, but can not enter restaurants, venues and all that. This has been happening in other countries for weeks / months.

A real lockdown is practically impossible to instill, they would have to check every man and woman walking down the street.

While I am skeptical of any numbers the establishment produces, that figure does line up with some research I heard about recently. In the 60s a social scientist (can't recall the name) did a study on authority and found that roughly 2 out of 3 people will obey orders from authority figures simply because they are told to. Out of that group, half obey unquestioningly and half obey reluctantly (due to social pressure, intimidation, etc). And one third of the general population ask questions and do not go along with the program. This seems to line up with what I've seen across the world in regard to all this and it also helps me to understand the NPCs I interact with who trust the government and don't ask any questions... before hearing about this research I was baffled such people even existed.

tankasnowgod

My guess is that they were trying to deal with an upcoming economic disaster
I don't think it's "upcoming." I think it started around March of 2020. It was a reaction to an economic disaster in progress. Ben Fulford said it was the US corporation missing a payment on February 16th, 2020 that really triggered this nonsense in the Western World. World Trade (the real economy) did largely seize up before any sort of "Lockdown," and the Stock Market (fake econmy) tanked as well. As Fulford said, "It's easier to blame it on germs than to tell everyone 'Hey, we've been cut off since we haven't been paying our bills for 20 years.'"
The credibility of the MSM and regulatory agencies had been on their last legs for years. For years, anyone who paid attention to these entities knew they were corrupt. It could be TPTB are milking them while they still can. Maybe they will replace these with more "new" and "better" things like "independent" news websites, political commentators on social media, reforms and so on. Based on my interactions with a relatively small number of people, it seems that the people who woke up recently were mostly people who had been already been suspicious of authority, and/or aware of corruption to some degree. Conformists waking up has been relatively rare, even after all that's happened, that people are pleasantly surprised when a former "normie" wakes up.
It was on the decline, sure. But they have really just thrashed them over the past two years.
The powers that shouldn't be have usually been somewhat clumsy, and relied on people being willfully ignorant and low energy.
Have they? Even so, there's a big difference between "a little clumsy," and "non-stop two year violent seizure."

L

Lord Cola

I don't think it's "upcoming." I think it started around March of 2020. It was a reaction to an economic disaster in progress. Ben Fulford said it was the US corporation missing a payment on February 16th, 2020 that really triggered this nonsense in the Western World. World Trade (the real economy) did largely seize up before any sort of "Lockdown," and the Stock Market (fake econmy) tanked as well. As Fulford said, "It's easier to blame it on germs than to tell everyone 'Hey, we've been cut off since we haven't been paying our bills for 20 years.'"

It was on the decline, sure. But they have really just thrashed them over the past two years.

Have they? Even so, there's a big difference between "a little clumsy," and "non-stop two year violent seizure."
Upcoming from a 2019 perspective. I haven't read/watched Ben Fulford and I will look at it.

There was so much that was dubious about 9/11 reporting, for example, that a cursory look at what allegedly was happening could reveal things to investigate that led to evidence contrary to the MSM narrative. I don't think they're being much clumsier now than they were before, relative to the scale of the process. If I were an NWO agent and saw how easily most people fell for these flagrant covid lies, and how easy it is to aggressively push the agenda, I would be emboldened, and not very nervous.

tankasnowgod

If I were an NWO agent and saw how easily most people fell for these flagrant covid lies, and how easy it is to aggressively push the agenda, I would be emboldened, and not very nervous.
What evidence do you have that "most" fell for it? I don't think "most" people did.

And even those that did, it wasn't "easy." There was a lot of force and pressure to spout those beliefs and/or comply with suggested actions.

Maybe a greater percentage in the Western World did, but even if it is greater than 50%, you still have a sizeable minority that didn't. Something like 30-40% of the population. That is far, far too much. Especially in The Republic, where many of those people are very well armed.

L

Lord Cola

What evidence do you have that "most" fell for it? I don't think "most" people did.

And even those that did, it wasn't "easy." There was a lot of force and pressure to spout those beliefs and/or comply with suggested actions.

Maybe a greater percentage in the Western World did, but even if it is greater than 50%, you still have a sizeable minority that didn't. Something like 30-40% of the population. That is far, far too much. Especially in The Republic, where many of those people are very well armed.
Based on personal experience and talking with my friends and family who live in different areas. I'm interested to hear what your experience has been like that makes you think most people didn't buy the narrative.

Having guns is helpful, but what good are they when people are psyoped into inactivity? Do you believe these people would be able to pose a sufficient threat or be convincing enough that the """"elite"""" would be forced to stop?

CiggyTardust

Having guns is helpful, but what good are they when people are psyoped into inactivity? Do you believe these people would be able to pose a sufficient threat or be convincing enough that the """"elite"""" would be forced to stop?
I look at them as a final check against tyranny's advance. Sure, most are too comfortable or pacified to use them offensively but hundreds of millions of guns is still a hell of a deterrent...

aleksandr-solzhenitsyn-_-quotes_-quotable-quote-and-how-we-burned-45566534.png

GermanTruther

GERMANY - Family of 5 dead after the father forged a vaccine passport for his wife so she could work. Fearing his children (10,8,4) would be taken away and he and his wife would be imprisoned, he killed them and himself.

That guy was mentally ill.
I‘d rather have my kids taken away than kill them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals