Germany announces lockdown for the unvaccinated - are camps next ?

JamesGatz

I wonder how this is enforced ? This seems like it would be difficult to enforce - at least if this happened in the US I definitely think this would be near impossible to enforce

Vileplume

and mandatory vaccination on the horizon for everybody in Germany. That's terrifying.

Waynish

Don't live in places that you're not welcome. Then you have an opportunity to live around those with mutual interest. Germans couldn't figure out how to stand up for themselves before - so the further is pushed the less likely they will. Until of course an overreaction happens, and then that can be used / milked for another 6 millions years :P

L

Lord Cola

According to ourworldindata.org 68% of the German population has been fully injected, and assuming more people will be pressured to fully inject themselves following this news, the number of people who would be locked up in their own homes would be relatively low - not impossible to enforce.

Makrosky

Terrible but since the battle seems almost lost, there is a piece of good news though. Merkel says very soon dentists, nurses and pharmacists will be able to vaccinate. So our circle of friends gets potentially expanded. If you know what I mean.

Makrosky

Germany is more than 80 million people man. 30% is a lot.
According to ourworldindata.org 68% of the German population has been fully injected, and assuming more people will be pressured to fully inject themselves following this news, the number of people who would be locked up in their own homes would be relatively low - not impossible to enforce.

L

Lord Cola

Germany is more than 80 million people man. 30% is a lot.
There are other large countries that have locked down for long periods of time already, and the number of the uninjected will be less than 30% when people get bullied into injecting themselves with the unknown substances when facing the threat of discriminatory lockdown.

Makrosky

There are other large countries that have locked down for long periods of time already, and the number of the uninjected will be less than 30% when people get bullied into injecting themselves with the unknown substances when facing the threat of discriminatory lockdown.
I don't agree. Whoever hasn't taken the vaccine yet, it is not going to do it for another lockdown. They will do it because they have to do a damn test every 24h to go to work, that is a different story.

Vileplume

I don't agree. Whoever hasn't taken the vaccine yet, it is not going to do it for another lockdown. They will do it because they have to do a damn test every 24h to go to work, that is a different story.
And there will definitely be some that say no, no matter what restrictions or headlocks the government tries to put on them. And I wonder what will happen with that.

L

Lord Cola

I hope so, but with these lockdowns will come many other coercion tactics. I doubt so many people are that strong willed.

It's unbelievable that people can't get it through their heads, that "cases" mean nothing, yet this is still the alleged basis of covid tyranny. It should be obvious to everyone by now what BS this is even if they don't do any research at all. Hysteria every time new "cases" appear in the media.

Ismail

Terrible but since the battle seems almost lost, there is a piece of good news though. Merkel says very soon dentists, nurses and pharmacists will be able to vaccinate. So our circle of friends gets potentially expanded. If you know what I mean.
Bingo ?

Sefton10

And there will definitely be some that say no, no matter what restrictions or headlocks the government tries to put on them. And I wonder what will happen with that.
My money is on the 30% unvaxxed, we might be vastly outnumbered but there are still hundreds of millions of us across the world. Better to die on our feet than live on our knees. Bring it on.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSHuma375Ec

-Luke-

I admit, I didn't get the punch line. What did you mean?

CiggyTardust

Don't live in places that you're not welcome. Then you have an opportunity to live around those with mutual interest. Germans couldn't figure out how to stand up for themselves before - so the further is pushed the less likely they will. Until of course an overreaction happens, and then that can be used / milked for another 6 millions years :P
Hmmmm... 6 million... that number seems a little high? :happy:

tankasnowgod

There are other large countries that have locked down for long periods of time already,
.... and it doesn't work, not on the scale they are trying to impose it. Just because they say "lock down" doesn't mean people ARE locked down. They still need people to comply. Flat out, your home isn't a maximum security prison. They don't have the numbers to enforce it. They also don't seem to have right equipment to do a mass extermination of hold outs, not without lots of collateral damage to the surrounding environment and/or resources.

Just look at Australia. Some of the harshest restrictions, only 26 Million people, and they are still able to get protests that appear to be hundreds of thousands of people.

Makrosky

I admit, I didn't get the punch line. What did you mean?
Well, until now the vaxxes were administered in spaces made for that purpose with legions of anonymous nurses. Everything was at open sight. Now if I understand it correctly you will be able to"take them" in a comfortable private practice of a dentist friend. Or in the backside of the pharmacy of the friend of your friend. Right?

Start asking relatives and friends who has a pharmacist or dentist friend.

tankasnowgod

My money is on the 30% unvaxxed, we might be vastly outnumbered but there are still hundreds of millions of us across the world. Better to die on our feet than live on our knees. Bring it on.
I don't think we are. First off, the "Official" vaccination toll worldwide is estimated at 2 Billion. If there are 8 Billion people on the planet, that means 75% of people aren't vaxxxed.

Beyond that, I think it's obvious the numbers are inflated. By how much, I don't know. It could be 10-20%. It could be a lot more. Clif High, in a recent interview, thought that it was about 1/3rd of what they state, basing that on his knowledge of military and government. So, it could be more like only 10% of the world is vaxxxed. Even then, don't think that all the "vaxxxed" are your enemy. A lot of them didn't realize what they were doing, and they seem to be getting more and more frustrated with the never-ending restrictions.

Besides, once we all find out our enemy is reptilians, all this division will cease real quick. Black Panthers will be square dancing with the Ku Klux Klan. Black Lives Matter will march with QAnon Trump supporters (oh wait, that already happened in New York). I think Vaxxed and Unvaxxed will fight together, with any "shedding" fears being obliterated by the more urgent threat. . Those who bleed red will be on offensive against those who bleed green.

That last part might not be 100% serious. But, who knows.........

TheCalciumCad

I don't think we are. First off, the "Official" vaccination toll worldwide is estimated at 2 Billion. If there are 8 Billion people on the planet, that means 75% of people aren't vaxxxed.

Beyond that, I think it's obvious the numbers are inflated. By how much, I don't know. It could be 10-20%.
Not only that if you haven't had the booster yet you might be classed as unvaccinated soon, either way this will wake up alot of the newly vaccinated like every big move they make.

L

Lord Cola

.... and it doesn't work, not on the scale they are trying to impose it. Just because they say "lock down" doesn't mean people ARE locked down. They still need people to comply. Flat out, your home isn't a maximum security prison. They don't have the numbers to enforce it. They also don't seem to have right equipment to do a mass extermination of hold outs, not without lots of collateral damage to the surrounding environment and/or resources.

Just look at Australia. Some of the harshest restrictions, only 26 Million people, and they are still able to get protests that appear to be hundreds of thousands of people.
It's been working enough for them to keep pushing the NWO agenda. The protests have not been very effective. The dialectic of pro-vax / anti-vax, or covid cultist / covid denier is spurring on the covid narrative while they set up the necessary structures without meeting substantial resistance. They don't need to keep people absolutely and always locked up in their own homes. Just debilitating them long enough by perpetuating covid-inspired animosity to install the mechanisms they need for better control over people's lives.

The speculations about them getting nervous and sloppy is plausible, but what was shown in the past couple of years is that they will suppress dissent and move forward without much difficulty, and if things get too tense, they can channel that rage into riots about some manufactured issue. Most people don't reflect on what happened, and how they responded, so they will repeat the same behavior patterns when prompted the way they were last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals