Germany announces lockdown for the unvaccinated - are camps next ?

Ben.

Terrible but since the battle seems almost lost, there is a piece of good news though. Merkel says very soon dentists, nurses and pharmacists will be able to vaccinate. So our circle of friends gets potentially expanded. If you know what I mean.

Noo???? The battle is not lost. Even if they get the "impfpflicht" trough?

The principle remains the same, dont comply wether they make a "law" of it or not doesn't matter if enough people practice non-compliance.

tankasnowgod

It's been working enough for them to keep pushing the NWO agenda.
They have been pushing the WRM/NWO agenda for at least 240 years. That, in itself, says nothing about how well the campaign is "working."
The protests have not been very effective.
I guess that depends on what you were measuring. They haven't seemed to have any influence over policy, at least not yet.
The dialectic of pro-vax / anti-vax, or covid cultist / covid denier is spurring on the covid narrative while they set up the necessary structures without meeting substantial resistance. They don't need to keep people absolutely and always locked up in their own homes. Just debilitating them long enough by perpetuating covid-inspired animosity to install the mechanisms they need for better control over people's lives.
Maybe. Maybe not. They already had many mechanisms in place, before 2019. The whole Covid nonsense hurt a lot of them, like the MSM and regulatory agencies. A lot of parents woke up to the fact that public schools are basically state indoctrination camps.
The speculations about them getting nervous and sloppy is plausible, but what was shown in the past couple of years is that they will suppress dissent and move forward without much difficulty, and if things get too tense, they can channel that rage into riots about some manufactured issue.
Then why haven't they done so? They used to be a lot better at doing this without much detection. Two steps forward, one step back. Now, it's like they are trying to go full sprinting speed for an entire marathon.
The biggest problem is that most people don't reflect on what happened, and how they responded to it, so they will repeat the same behavioral patterns when prompted the way they were last year.
I think the bigger problem is that people don't realize that this is part of a plan that has been ongoing for centuries, if not millennia. Of course, if you have a covert plan that requires it to be overt at some point, the reveal is always going to be a very dangerous part of the plan.

Ben.

My money is on the 30% unvaxxed, we might be vastly outnumbered but there are still hundreds of millions of us across the world. Better to die on our feet than live on our knees. Bring it on.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSHuma375Ec

Hell yeah. Where is my red cape and sandals? lets do this.

Also we are not outnumbered as they say. They use "vaxxination" numbers but there are many people with a one time or two time jab that do not want to comply anymore, many people against it that have not joined a protest yet. pro-jabbers that dissaprove of the measures etc.

We are alot more, alot more than we are made to believe.

Last edited:

ChiroGuru

Pretty strange times. I live in Muc/Germany and treat many people on a regular basis. Most of them don't have any problems with the vaxx/booster shots. On the contrary, most of my patients are looking forward to getting their booster shots. The propaganda is working. We live in a country full of *******.

Makrosky

Noo???? The battle is not lost. Even if they get the "impfpflicht" trough?

The principle remains the same, dont comply wether they make a "law" of it or not doesn't matter if enough people practice non-compliance.
Mate, please... I said many times I am with you 100% but I am talking about a situation where it becomes unavoidable, which could happen. Let's be honest and adult. There is people here with families and mortgages. The goal is to resist as much as possible in all fronts BUT it is good to have a B and a C plan.

Hugs from somewhere in the DACH area :)

Ben.

Mate, please... I said many times I am with you 100% but I am talking about a situation where it becomes unavoidable, which could happen. Let's be honest and adult. There is people here with families and mortgages. The goal is to resist as much as possible in all fronts BUT it is good to have a B and a C plan.

Hugs from somewhere in the DACH area :)

Thats the point. noone has to fear anything if people stand together against it.

But if one person starts getting the jab and comply because "my family" then more and more start to and the amount of people resisting goes further down to a point where they THEN can enforce it trough police etc.

Makrosky

Thats the point. noone has to fear anything if people stand together against it.

But if one person starts getting the jab and comply because "my family" then more and more start to and the amount of people resisting goes further down to a point where they THEN can enforce it trough police etc.
We cannot expect everyone to take that risk. Do you know how it goes right? You can stand as muchbas you want but if a judge sends you to jail, you lose your job. You lose your savings. And when you don't have money to keep paying the mortgage the lawyers the fines and everything, then the bank evicts you and puts your house in an auction to get their money. So you end up without a house and still some debt to pay to the bank because prices in auctions are very low. This happened during 2008 crisis. And if you have kids... seriously? you are gonna risk going through that? People need to have a B plan, that is for sure. I hope I am wrong and it is all scaremongering. But not everyone is in your situation.

Even if they do that to only 1%... would you risk being that 1%? You think someone is going to come and help you? No my friend.

You think someone is going to pay the salary to those austrian teqchers that resigned? Some kind of collective funding for people afected by the mandate? I really, really doubt it.

This isn't contradictory to keep resisting and fighting.

Last edited:

Ben.

We cannot expect everyone to take that risk. Do you know how it goes right? You can stand as muchbas you want but if a judge sends you to jail, you lose your job. You lose your savings. And when you don't have money to keep paying the mortgage the lawyers the fines and everything, then the bank evicts you and puts your house in an auction to get their money. So you end up without a house and still some debt to pay to the bank because prices in auctions are very low. This happened during 2008 crisis. And if you have kids... seriously? you are gonna risk going through that? People need to have a B plan, that is for sure. I hope I am wrong and it is all scaremongering. But not everyone is in your situation.

This isn't contradictory to keep resisting and fighting.

No. This is individual fear. I am aware of all these consequences. And i will stand against it aslong as possible. Don't care if it is a "law". This individual fear you are talking about is exactly what they abuse. Again, key here are the numbers. They do not expect people to keep standing, they expect them to get the vax. As you've said, who in his right mind would take these consequences? Guess what, if you do exactly this, stand against it despite the consequences, then there is nothing you have to fear if enough people stand by you.

My plan B when people caved in and im realy left alone and have fines and jail time charged against me? Bribe, fake vaxx ID, Run, Hide, survival mode w/e it is.
But you know when i'll do that? When im already knee deep in the consequences they DO NOT expect to have to force trough. Don't cave in just because its the first of February. Or because there is a date now that makes it legal for them to wipe their **** with your freedom. Or because there is a newspaper article scaring you.

I know so many people who went for the vacc simply by "hearing" that this or that consequence "might" come.
The more people fall before the moment arrises where it gets "real" the less of a chance we have.

Makrosky

"Mandatory vaxx" defeats the entire purpose of the game. These people need your consent.
Tanka, what damn kind of consent is that obtained after of coercing, isolating, bankrupting and torturing you?

This is like if I water board you and ask you if you give me consent to jab you. Of course you will say yes.

Jam

No. This is individual fear. I am aware of all these consequences. And i will stand against it aslong as possible. Don't care if it is a "law". This individual fear you are talking about is exactly what they abuse. Again, key here are the numbers. They do not expect people to keep standing, they expect them to get the vax. As you've said, who in his right mind would take these consequences? Guess what, if you do exactly this, stand against it despite the consequences, then there is nothing you have to fear if enough people stand by you.

My plan B when people caved in and im realy left alone and have fines and jail time charged against me? Bribe, fake vaxx ID, Run, Hide, survival mode w/e it is.
But you know when i'll do that? When im already knee deep in the consequences they DO NOT expect to have to force trough. Don't cave in just because its the first of February. Or because there is a date now that makes it legal for them to wipe their **** with your freedom. Or because there is a newspaper article scaring you.

I know so many people who went for the vacc simply by "hearing" that this or that consequence "might" come.
The more people fall before the moment arrises where it gets "real" the less of a chance we have.
Well said.

Sefton10

Bang on.

Makrosky

Well said.
So you will risk losing your house and leaving your kids without sustain just to not bribe a damn dentist? You guys I think are bluffing. Ben I can understand as he seems young and without bounds. But other people...

Not to mention that in jail they will jab you. As your body belongs to the state.

CiggyTardust

Tanka, what damn kind of consent is that obtained after of coercing, isolating, bankrupting and torturing you?

This is like if I water board you and ask you if you give me consent to jab you. Of course you will say yes.
You always have a choice. You have sovereignty. They can't take that away. You seem to think there will come a time where they will be dragging people off to jail or injecting them at gunpoint... I understand the gloom considering where you live but I highly, highly doubt it will ever come to that. Even fines I don't think are sustainable or even legally plausible but I could be wrong as I'm not a European.

Maybe don't worry about tomorrow and try to stay in the present. Cross that bridge when you come to it. If you have faith, trust in God. He will provide for your needs should you choose to fight for what is right.

Jam

So you will risk losing your house and leaving your kids without sustain just to not bribe a damn dentist? You guys I think are bluffing. Ben I can understand as he seems young and without bounds. But other people...

Not to mention that in jail they will jab you. As your body belongs to the state.
Sorry, I don't want to be rude... but they can suck my schlong. First of all, I work from home and live in a half-deserted village in the mountains, so let them come. The propaganda is strong, I know, but I want to see them try to imprison millions of people. And the number of "no-vaxxers" is constantly growing. Most of our friends and acquaintances who are double-jabbed refuse to get a booster. Sure, some will cave, but then there is always the 4th booster, and 5th. They can't win.

Makrosky

You always have a choice. You have sovereignty. They can't take that away. You seem to think there will come a time where they will be dragging people off to jail or injecting them at gunpoint... I understand the gloom considering where you live but I highly, highly doubt it will ever come to that. Even fines I don't think are sustainable or even legally plausible but I could be wrong as I'm not a European.

Maybe don't worry about tomorrow and try to stay in the present. Cross that bridge when you come to it. If you have faith, trust in God. He will provide for your needs should you choose to fight for what is right.
So you think having people stand in line for 2hrs every damn day after a 8hrs work day, cold and under the snow to take a ******* PCR test to be able to go the next day to work to keep paying bills and sustain your kids, is a free "choice". Lord.

To put it in the context that tanka said it... that IS NOT a fair game. Not even close. A fair game was this last summer when the vaxx was totally voluntary and no restrictions. That was kind of fair. But now it isn't anymore.

Last edited:

Makrosky

Be as rude as you wish man haha I like it. But your situation is a privileged one. We have a user on this threads that say cannot even afford the first fine. And it is not needed to imprison milions of people man, what you guys don't understand that it is a lottery? They will imprison a x% and that X is ****88 UP FOR LIFE.

Every person should resist as much as possible, and the ones who can resist even more, should do it. I also have quite some maneuvering margin. But most people don't, this is a fact.

Sorry, I don't want to be rude... but they can suck my schlong. First of all, I work from home and live in a half-deserted village in the mountains, so let them come. The propaganda is strong, I know, but I want to see them try to imprison millions of people. And the number of "no-vaxxers" is constantly growing. Most of our friends and acquaintances who are double-jabbed refuse to get a booster. Sure, some will cave, but then there is always the 4th booster, and 5th. They can't win.

Jam

And it is not needed to imprison milions of people man, what you guys don't understand that it is a lottery? They will imprison a x% and that X is ****88 UP FOR LIFE.

Every person should resist as much as possible, and the ones who can resist even more, should do it. I also have quite some maneuvering margin. But most people don't, this is a fact.
I'm not quite sure what your point is. This is the unfortunate reality of wars and revolutions. The unlucky ones and their sacrifice will be celebrated one day, and humanity will be eternally grateful. Are you suggesting I should cave in and get jabbed because they might succeed in locking me up? **** that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals