General Malaise, Feeling Worse?

Green Dot

For the past few nights I've been getting strange stomach sensations. Not to the extent of nausea but alike.

I've also developed two blisters on my face yesterday morning, I've never gotten acne in my life. I didn't have any health problems before coming across this forum except for slight anemic like symptoms and ADHD.

I consume 2.6g of PUFAs, 112g of sugar and 124g of protein on average.

Slightly deficient in folate, vit e, magnesium and manganese

Not everything is diet related. Have you gotten any new furniture, pillows or bedding and such?

OP
Green Dot

Green Dot

Not everything is diet related. Have you gotten any new furniture, pillows or bedding and such?
No, no major lifestyle changes tbh except for maybe besides getting less sunlight lately and slight sleep deficiency

Yeah I am feeling you on the sunlight one. I look and feel so much better with a little daily sun. Blisters are curious. Are they painful?

OP
Green Dot

Green Dot

Yeah I am feeling you on the sunlight one. I look and feel so much better with a little daily sun. Blisters are curious. Are they painful?
No, they're pretty light, it just surprised me though since I rarely ever gotten any acne.

OP
Green Dot

Green Dot

How would less carbs create blisters?
I think it's a vit deficiency + lack of sleep and sunlight
I was actually thinking blisters! What does your usual diet look like?
I usually drink a cup of coffee with white sugar and milk when I wake up. Used to use honey but I've ran out. I've cut coffee out now though

For breakfast I usually eat 2 boiled eggs and a coke or fruit juice.

Then I might eat a couple of cheese sticks or coconut flakes.

For lunch maybe some ground beef and boiled potatoes or rice and milk.

I usually consume around 2k calories, give or take.

I think it's a vit deficiency + lack of sleep and sunlight

I usually drink a cup of coffee with white sugar and milk, used to use honey but I've ran out. I've cut coffee out now though

For breakfast I usually eat 2 boiled eggs and a coke or fruit juice.

Then I might eat a couple of cheese sticks or coconut flakes.

For lunch maybe some ground beef and boiled potatoes or rice and milk.

I usually consume around 2k calories, give or take.
The only thing I would take out would be those coconut flakes. Ray doesn't think coconut meat is a safe food, but says coconut water isn't as worrisome, unless it has preservatives. My husband doesn't feel so well on even coconut water. The toxins might be taxing your liver and your body further expelling toxins through your skin. It is a place to start and see what happens?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals