From carnivore to adding fruit and honey causing bad breath, yeast? Bad bacteria? How to fix this?

mrsuomi

So I have been carnivore for 2 years feelt great first but then ran into energy issues.

But since adding fruit I have more energy but have gotten very bad breath

What can be the cause of this?
Bacterial overgrowth?
Yeast?
Detox?

Any tips on how to fix this ?

DonLore

So I have been carnivore for 2 years feelt great first but then ran into energy issues.

Bacterial overgrowth?
Yeast?
Detox?

Garlic, cinnamon, oil of oregano, coconut oil, cloves are all effective at killing bad bacteria and they seem to modulate gut microbiota for the better. Just try chewing some whole cloves and you will see how effective it is

Nomane Euger

Bacterial overgrowth?
Yeast?
Detox?

hi,do you have any other symptoms?do you feel like you have a good digestion?do the fruits and honey you eat make you feel good?

OP
M

mrsuomi

hi,do you have any other symptoms?do you feel like you have a good digestion?do the fruits and honey you eat make you feel good?
I went carnivore to try to fix some suspected autoimmune issues(neuropathy) which got better,but when I eat meat and fruit I have better energy levels and mood I still have some neuropathy going on though.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals