Food crisis…

bluefish

Part 1)
Will there be a food or social crisis… in USA this next year…

What’s the % chance?

Part 2)
If so, I’d like to get up to speed. Covid sucked and would like to try to avoid any bigger issues. How’s best to deal w the bare minimum or more in preparation?

OP
bluefish

bluefish

Ok. So..: in USA ? Actual, not having enough food?

100% chance?

OP
bluefish

bluefish

I wasn’t being clear but I guess I’m assuming the shortage would begin next year?

DaikonRadish

yes there will be a food crisis. they need to ultimately make people ultimately in despair so they can't fight back. This ''war'' with russia is the only war we have ever had which there is no diplomacy, no peace talks, just escalation and provoking. The elites endlessly printed money to buy up global assets, hoard them, and increase their portfolios while the average person became more impoverished. Didn't ray say the elites basically want to ultimately starve people out and cause mass despair and learned helplessness? Think of it like an abusive manager at a job trying to get you to quit.

JamesGatz

There is a 110% chance it's happening - I believe it kicks-off this fall/winter as this year's growing season was heavily interrupted

Unfortunately, there isn't much one can do except get your own food supply (secretly) - the issue is not only getting food for yourself, but avoiding the scenario of people stealing/causing harm to you to obtain your resources

Covid was just the beginning unfortunately - smallpox, cyber-terror, starvation, and of course a simulated ALIEN INVASION is on the way haha -

there is nothing to fear, the only thing you can really do is prepare your exit and solutions to said problems.

frannybananny

Part 1)
Will there be a food or social crisis… in USA this next year…

What’s the % chance?

Part 2)
If so, I’d like to get up to speed. Covid sucked and would like to try to avoid any bigger issues. How’s best to deal w the bare minimum or more in preparation?

It certainly seems like that is what the propaganda machine would have us believe but now there is Bill Gates buying up huge acres of farmland in the midwest. so who knows.

Your best bet would be to start growing some of your own food right now if you can afford some containers and vegetable starts or even put them in the ground if you have room. It's not difficult and very rewarding. There's still time to plant tomatoes, chard and other leafy greens, cucumbers, squash, etc. Almost anything can be either canned or made as Kimchi to store...even carrots!

David PS

Birdie

LadyRae

So, no food shortage here in Washington State, USA. Lots of ripe fruit, too. 🤷

Peatress

LadyRae

Same in the UK so far but it might change

That's great to hear! There are six of us here in our household, two young children and two teenagers plus my husband and I. We also have a 90 lb yellow Labrador that eats just about as much food as an adult.... Actually I've noticed that the food prices (and gas prices) have come down a bit in the last few months. Super ripe pineapples are now only $2.08 at Wal-Mart...

I do all the grocery shopping and cooking so I am very attuned to food prices. Hopefully it stays this way ..... Of course I'm not partial to food availability and pricing throughout the world.

blue_lotus

So, no food shortage here in Washington State, USA. Lots of ripe fruit, too. 🤷
yeah, im confused. I hate to say it but I feel like we got psyopped about food shortages. I want to emphasize that I only FEEL this way, I dont know if this is a factually true observation or not. perhaps other members can chip in and give more perspective on this

I feel the same way regarding an imminent food crisis as I do about the imminent vaxx totalitarian state:

truthfully at this point I dont really know what to think

LadyRae

yeah, im confused. I hate to say it but I feel like we got psyopped about food shortages. I want to emphasize that I only FEEL this way, I dont know if this is a factually true observation or not. perhaps other members can chip in and give more perspective on this

I feel the same way regarding an imminent food crisis as I do about the imminent vaxx totalitarian state:

truthfully at this point I dont really know what to think
I think it will be years and possibly decades before we understand the fallout of these vaccines

Birdie

The elite have planned that millions should die.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals