Flowers Of Sulfur

Tawnya

anyone use fos? Looking to buy it to prevent candida while using antibiotic. I need a recommendation of brand. Thank you

Greg says

I've used it a few times. Just bought random ones from eBay. Can't say I noticed any results. May have done something (?). Took about a half teaspoon for a couple days. Whereas taking an anti-biotic really made me feel warm and happy.

OP
Tawnya

Tawnya

I've used it a few times. Just bought random ones from eBay. Can't say I noticed any results. May have done something (?). Took about a half teaspoon for a couple days. Whereas taking an anti-biotic really made me feel warm and happy.
So u used it internally? It's weird the ones I've looked at don't tell how to use it

RedLightMan

This was my experience with flowers of sulphur too, I didn't notice anything, I took it inside gelatin caps or just in a glass of water. It was just from eBay though.
I also dropped some in a bath a few times, which made my skin smell sulphury for a while, but nothing else beneficial.

ro.

Third day of sprinkling it on my tongue to get rid of white tongue, no noticeable effect

ro.

A point to consider is whether the white tongue is caused by bacteria or fungi. I've read that if you can scrape the coat off your tongue (which I can) then it's bacterial and if you can't it's fungal. Not sure if that's true or not though. But maybe FOS is only effective against fungi and in my case the problem might be bacterial, hence the lack of results.

OP
Tawnya

Tawnya

I've started making some remedies . One is turpentine diluted In coconut oil. This was used years ago for healing so many afflictions. Many are healing candida. Dr Daniels and tony pantalleresco have YouTube videos.

Philomath

I've started making some remedies . One is turpentine diluted In coconut oil. This was used years ago for healing so many afflictions. Many are healing candida. Dr Daniels and tony pantalleresco have YouTube videos.
Any benefits?

golder

Internally or topically? Any ideas on doses/ratios?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals