Best Flowers of Sulfur Source

Trevinski

Hi. I have heard Ray recommend Flowers of Sulfur, and have read anecdotes from others using it positively here. The Now Brand: Sublemol was the product that had been cited the most; though oddly it has been completely removed from the market; anyone know the reasoning for its removal? Anyways, I am looking for a product that is currently on the market that others have used internally with success ; a couple of the yellow sulfur products I have looked at suggest they are not for internal use; maybe they are just covering their tracks? Thanks for the help

rr1

Hi. I have heard Ray recommend Flowers of Sulfur, and have read anecdotes from others using it positively here. The Now Brand: Sublemol was the product that had been cited the most; though oddly it has been completely removed from the market; anyone know the reasoning for its removal? Anyways, I am looking for a product that is currently on the market that others have used internally with success ; a couple of the yellow sulfur products I have looked at suggest they are not for internal use; maybe they are just covering their tracks? Thanks for the help
humco

NikT

Equus brand works well for sniffing and ingesting for me

golder

Equus brand works well for sniffing and ingesting for me
Sniffing flowers of sulphur? I’ve not tried this, is that because of a suspected bacterial/fungal infection nasal in the nose?

NikT

Sniffing flowers of sulphur? I’ve not tried this, is that because of a suspected bacterial/fungal infection nasal in the nose?
Yep, that + opens up my nasal airway if blocked whitin a few minutes, if not blocked i still feel a sense of expansion and ease in nose breathing. I have a deviated septum. Just sniff a tiny amount in each nostril from the tip of a butterknife. Its pleasant.

golder

Yep, that + opens up my nasal airway if blocked whitin a few minutes, if not blocked i still feel a sense of expansion and ease in nose breathing. I have a deviated septum. Just sniff a tiny amount in each nostril from the tip of a butterknife. Its pleasant.
Nice man! Deffo gonna try this after a saline rinse. Anything else youve found help with your sinuses? Fellow sufferer here..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals