Esophageal Biofilm Solution?

Lamp

I've had some coating on the tongue/esophagus for some time now. Tried the daily carrot, CamphoSal, gargling with salt water, xylitol lozenges, and Gentian Violet on the tongue (stopped after a few uses after reading the dangers of it). I just seem to have this need to clear my throat (especially in the shower), and I never see green or yellow mucus when I spit out. I also have always have had good digestion so I'm not sure how far down in my digestive tract this goes? I guess my next thing to try would be flowers of sulfur? Anyone have a link for a good recommendation? Anyway, thanks.

Jkbp

Forum Supporter
It sounds like you are experiencing reflux? Maybe try taking enzymes with your meals.

Waynish

TCM is one of the few medical systems that track coated tongue, so probably a good thing to try to get rid of it.

Wolf

Have had success with oil pulling with coconut oil after having brushed my teeth. Got rid of whatever the hell was at the back of my throat for good. Regular tongue brushing and mineral intake also helps generally.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals