J.R.K

Bill Gates was never part of the common world except maybe when he was a kid (maybe not even then due to PC interests), he was a billionaire early in his life and always had interests far from the common people (for the good or the worse)
One other point that I have recently became aware of is that Bill Gates is not so much the image of the self made man. I had recently learned that his grandfather and subsequently father were both wealthy. As the story goes he bought an operating system from IBM and had it modified hence the birth of Windows.
That being said though he was taught the ropes of the political system from a young age, and as a result of this he knows very well how to and who to work within the system. It is not by coincidence that a man that has no medical training whatsoever is one of the key people that create and are consulted on for medical and vaccine policy. This source of information comes from the movie Plandemic, if you have not seen it I would recommend it I myself found some pieces that helped me make clearer what Dr Peat has been talking about for many years.
The entry of the Rockefeller family into the medical world is discussed and the subsequent capture of the criteria taught to Doctors today is enlightening and disturbing. I am rethinking now of all the things that happened to me as a result of my yearly visitations.

I don't think that's true, even from their "official" numbers. Isn't it more like 2 Billion out of 8 Billion? They trick you by reporting "shots" but you would have to divide that number by something like 1.75, because most are a two shot series. And that probably also counts people on their third (and maybe even fourth!) booster, so the actual number of test subject is lower than it would appear.

Although, I believe those "shots in arms" numbers are inflated, too. Again, if they can't tell you accurately if Thriller sold 60 Million or 100 Million copies, why would you believe their demonvax numbers?

Tank I said MY WORLD. The MANY people I know PERSONALLY are vaxxed, i would say 75%, but i live in the Democratic state of California. In Texas i am sure that same percentage would be the for the unvaxxed.

tankasnowgod

You really have to much faith in the world as it WAS staying the same forever.
No I don't. This has to do with the absolute reality of building prisons and getting a police and military force that is able to manage tens, if not hundreds, of millions of people in every country. They can change manmade laws and rules, but not the rules of physics.
I doubt the US Constitution is going to be around much longer.
I don't. It formed the Government. If the Constitution goes, the entire Federal Government goes. It's that simple.
I come from a place that ANYTHING is possible and you keep thinking you are schooling people otherwise.
My response has nothing to do with "schooling people." It has to do with the lack of prison space and manpower to manage tens to hundreds of millions of prisoners in any country. It simply can't be done, not if those people don't cooporate.
No offense Tank, you and I are polar opposites, but I respect that you know your history.
Maybe we are, but again, I am just looking at the physical possibilities of imprisoning tens to hundreds of millions of people in any country. I just don't see how this is possible. Stalin's Gulags supposedly had 18 million people pass through them, but even that was over a 40 year period. How are they going to keep literally billions of people in prison year after year, every year? It just isn't physically possible on this plane.

J.R.K

I don't think that's true, even from their "official" numbers. Isn't it more like 2 Billion out of 8 Billion? They trick you by reporting "shots" but you would have to divide that number by something like 1.75, because most are a two shot series. And that probably also counts people on their third (and maybe even fourth!) booster, so the actual number of test subject is lower than it would appear.

Although, I believe those "shots in arms" numbers are inflated, too. Again, if they can't tell you accurately if Thriller sold 60 Million or 100 Million copies, why would you believe their demonvax numbers?
I would echo your sentiments @tankasnowgod, my thoughts are much simpler in that treated numbers reported are coming from the governments and since at minimum their propensity for being open and honest on all matters related to this topic is at minimum highly questionable. I do not know of any data collection that would be considered to be a honest reflection of the actual numbers.
But I can see @Rinse & rePeat‘s point in our own segment of the world which is our daily lives one might be inclined to believe that one indeed is in the minority.

No I don't. This has to do with the absolute reality of building prisons and getting a police and military force that is able to manage tens, if not hundreds, of millions of people in every country. They can change manmade laws and rules, but not the rules of physics.

I don't. It formed the Government. If the Constitution goes, the entire Federal Government goes. It's that simple.

My response has nothing to do with "schooling people." It has to do with the lack of prison space and manpower to manage tens to hundreds of millions of prisoners in any country. It simply can't be done, not if those people don't cooporate.

Maybe we are, but again, I am just looking at the physical possibilities of imprisoning tens to hundreds of millions of people in any country. I just don't see how this is possible. Stalin's Gulags supposedly had 18 million people pass through them, but even that was over a 40 year period. How are they going to keep literally billions of people in prison year after year, every year? It just isn't physically possible on this plane.

Again you seem to think America is untouchable, and I don't.

Gustav3Y

One other point that I have recently became aware of is that Bill Gates is not so much the image of the self made man. I had recently learned that his grandfather and subsequently father were both wealthy. As the story goes he bought an operating system from IBM and had it modified hence the birth of Windows.
Yes some are the impression that he came from nothing, maybe because he usually says he started in a garage.
It is said that his mother was also not doing bad financially.
What is the truth I do not know.

Bart1

It's really crazy. We have one political party here in the Netherlands who see through all the bull****. They see how dangerous the "vaccines" are. They see that COVID-19 is part of a much bigger global agenda. Namely, introduction of a social credit system. Cash money will disappear, desired behaviour can be forced with digital money (smart contracts), vaccines will be required regularly otherwise you won't have access to many parts of society.

Gustav3Y

It's really crazy. We have one political party here in the Netherlands who see through all the bull****. They see how dangerous the "vaccines" are. They see that COVID-19 is part of a much bigger global agenda. Namely, introduction of a social credit system. Cash money will disappear, desired behaviour can be forced with digital money (smart contracts), vaccines will be required regularly otherwise you won't have access to many parts of society.

That was inevitable due to the control that both private parties and state parties can have over people into knowing anything about them, zero privacy.
Now the pandemic just speeds that up into acceptance, even from small things like, exchanging cash is unsanitary

J.R.K

J.R.K. I am keeping myself away from the world's hot mess. I never liked restaurant food or other peoples food either so I am happy to have an excuse to stay inside my happy little bubble without "have to's". I was doing outdoor visits with people, but I got tired of the vaccines being too much of a focus of every conversation. The rolling of the eyes from the vaccinated or the debate of Covid not even being a thing from the non-vaccinated. Most of the people in my world are vaccinated so I am the minority. So I just took myself out of the situation and am happlier for it. I get my news on the RPF where the lies and misinformation has been conveniently "screened" for me and don't trouble myself with what everybody else is doing. I marvel though how people here in California seem so shallow, getting their vaccinations and thinking life is normal going back to the gym and restaurants, like it's over. Funny too the only people I know that are getting Covid are my vaccinated friends and family. Personally I found the Black Lives Matter protest last year to be far more hostile and hateful in California than the vaccine situation.
J.R.K. I am keeping myself away from the world's hot mess. I never liked restaurant food or other peoples food either so I am happy to have an excuse to stay inside my happy little bubble without "have to's". I was doing outdoor visits with people, but I got tired of the vaccines being too much of a focus of every conversation. The rolling of the eyes from the vaccinated or the debate of Covid not even being a thing from the non-vaccinated. Most of the people in my world are vaccinated so I am the minority. So I just took myself out of the situation and am happlier for it. I get my news on the RPF where the lies and misinformation has been conveniently "screened" for me and don't trouble myself with what everybody else is doing. I marvel though how people here in California seem so shallow, getting their vaccinations and thinking life is normal going back to the gym and restaurants, like it's over. Funny too the only people I know that are getting Covid are my vaccinated friends and family. Personally I found the Black Lives Matter protest last year to be far more hostile and hateful in California than the vaccine situation.
Thank you for your strategy and updates @Rinse & rePeat. A good strategy to avoid the drama, by now one almost has an innate sense of whom one is talking to and whether they are open to conversation or have their minds made up on which side of the fence they stand.
Myself I am very much pro informed choice, ie if you choose to do this know what it is that you are choosing to put into your body. This is really important I feel because as I have said before the finality of this choice is very real, you cannot have it taken out once it is in. There may be an antidote somewhere but as I see it that information does not seem to be freely available.
So this is not a video game where you can just start over.
Excellent strategy to avoid the drama it mimics my own. As well as your news and information choice.

tankasnowgod

Again you seem to think America is untouchable, and I don't.

I do not think America is "untouchable." Even the Founding Fathers didn't think that. Benjamin Franklin, in response to what kind of Government the Founders created, reportedly said "A Republic. If you can keep it."

Clearly, America is not untouchable, as the past year and a half has proven. I do think we have better tools to fight back than other countries, thanks our founding documents and the 400 Million or so privately held firearms. In fact, several of the states have been among the freest places on the planet over the past year, with Florida clearly shining in that respect.

But even when you look at totalitarian Australia, you can see police manpower crumbling, as more and more resign, and they can't contain the demonstrations at this point. If Australia had around 30 Million privately held firearms, they might not have gotten to this point.

I do not think America is "untouchable." Even the Founding Fathers didn't think that. Benjamin Franklin, in response to what kind of Government the Founders created, reportedly said "A Republic. If you can keep it."

Clearly, America is not untouchable, as the past year and a half has proven. I do think we have better tools to fight back than other countries, thanks our founding documents and the 400 Million or so privately held firearms. In fact, several of the states have been among the freest places on the planet over the past year, with Florida clearly shining in that respect.

But even when you look at totalitarian Australia, you can see police manpower crumbling, as more and more resign, and they can't contain the demonstrations at this point. If Australia had around 30 Million privately held firearms, they might not have gotten to this point.

Trust me I hope you're right. I won't be shocked if things go south, but you surely will be. I do appreciate your positive take on the situation. I wish you could run for a leadership pisition in Ameica. We need people like you to fight for our Constitutional rights :)

K

Kayaker

That speech is hilarious.
An interesting quote from James M. Glass' book "Life Unworthy of Living":

"It is critical not to underestimate the power of phobia in driving the perception of the Jew as bacillus translated into public policy of sanitation and infection."

Substitute "unvaccinated" for "Jew"
I had the same impression.

ChiroGuru

Our Country will surely do. Our Bavarian Premier ''Markus Söder'' even said, that a Vaccination Mandate is not out of the Question for Germany and Bavaria in General.
I Think around March/April/May, they will annouce it (if the Narrative does NOT fall apart, which i don't believe). Or the Wait and see what happens in Austria.

Chancellor Shallenberg did even meet the Son of ''George Soros'', and even has Connections to Gates and Schwab, which does not wonder me in the slightest, that they go this Route now.

It was surely a shocker here in Germany (after they announced it), that's for sure.
Even more and more Vaxxed People are starting to Question this Narrative now.

@haidut
Do you know, what causes this ''Aggressiveness'' in Vaxxed People?. I know it's a strange Question. But i notice more and more People having a certain Kind of ''Aggressiveness'' and ''Short Tempered Personality'' after getting Jabbed. Is this from the Jab itself (Hormonal Reason) or rather from the Rules and Restrictions from the last 1,5 Years that the Elite are Opposing?!.
I live in Munich and I completely agree with you. It will only be a matter of time until we have the vaccination mandate. Unfortunately most Germans declare their support for the mandate. At the end it doesn't matter what the Germans want or don't want, the politicians here definitely seem to pursue the NWO agenda - everyone (incl. children) has to get the jab (and then the boosters of course).

Makrosky

What's the name of that party?

Doc Sandoz

All I come to realise from reading these posts is that the unvaccinated hate the vaccinated as much as the vaccinated hate the unvaccinated.
Divide and conquer accomplished.
Provide evidence of your claim that unvaxxed people in this forum "hate" the vaxxed. Not to do so violates the spirit of Ray's approach, the substance of this forum.

K

Kayaker

Just check his background. Schallenberg family - Wikipedia
Someone should enter the correct reference to castle rosenau and what is located there nowdays.
Just looked up George Soros.

faucigatessr.png

Gates' father is with Fauci. It suggests they work closer with the Illuminati and with each other than we realize.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom