Facebook "meta," forehead, and mark of the beast connection

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
And I am also wondering if the mark of the beast applies to this. If no one can buy or sell without the mark, how can you get oil?
The two witnesses will be filling the elect full of oil at the very end.
By the time the mark comes around, to receive it will be the most obvious decision anyone could ever make.
Not it will not, because people will think they are worshiping Jesus when instead they will actually be worshipping the devil who will disquise himself as an angel of light. God says the whole world will whore after satan. And Jesus comes at a time least expected, why? Because everyone think He is already here.

Perry Staltic

InChristAlone

The world is already worshiping the devil in the form of striving to be either more than human (perfectionist and controlling) or less than human (victim mentality, losing interest in life or addicted) to hide from their shame. Humans will do anything to not feel their own shame. Dying to ourself and taking up our cross means ending the toxic shame cycle of addiction or trying to do good works like the Pharisees, and truly deeply loving and accepting who we were made to be. That is where Jesus lives. Not somewhere else, not waiting for him to come back and save us. He is here already inside of us.

I am crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live in faith, the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself up for me.

Galatians 2:20​

From the book, "Healing the Shame that Binds You" by John Bradshaw:
Toxic shame is unbearable and always necessitates a cover-up, a false self. Since one feels his true self is defective and flawed one needs a false self that is not defective and flawed. Once one becomes a false self, one ceases to exist psychologically. A false self tries to be more than human or less than human.

Before the fall, Adam and Eve were both naked and were not ashamed. Once they chose to be other than what they were, they became naked and ashamed. Nakedness symbolized their true authentic selves. They were who they were and they were okay with it. There was nothing to hide. They could be perfectly and rigorously honest.

Unconditional love and acceptance of self seems to be the hardest task for all human kind. Shame based sources such as religion and culture turn healthy shame into an all-embracing identity. A person with internalized shame believes he is inherently flawed, inferior and defective. Such a feeling is so painful that defending strategies are developed to cover it up. That is the root of violence, criminality, war and all forms of addiction.

Toxic shame is one of the major sources of the demonic in human life. The demonic potential of shame can lead to the most destructive emotional sickness of self a person can have. Hell is never finding your true self and never living your own life or knowing who you are.

LUH 3417

The world is already worshiping the devil in the form of striving to be either more than human (perfectionist and controlling) or less than human (victim mentality, losing interest in life or addicted) to hide from their shame. Humans will do anything to not feel their own shame. Dying to ourself and taking up our cross means ending the toxic shame cycle of addiction or trying to do good works like the Pharisees, and truly deeply loving and accepting who we were made to be. That is where Jesus lives. Not somewhere else, not waiting for him to come back and save us. He is here already inside of us.

From the book, "Healing the Shame that Binds You" by John Bradshaw:
This is great, thank you. Rings true on many levels. In my own life I’ve dealt with shame but I feel like those feelings of feeling less than or monstrous came from this idea that because I was raised in a sick culture and society, my true nature had been damaged and something irreplaceable had been taken from me. Like they literally stomped something inherently unique and human out of me. It isn’t that I am truly inferior or flawed or defective, but through this process of becoming socialized in a sick culture and growing up in it, I became flawed and inferior and defective.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
This is great, thank you. Rings true on many levels. In my own life I’ve dealt with shame but I feel like those feelings of feeling less than or monstrous came from this idea that because I was raised in a sick culture and society, my true nature had been damaged and something irreplaceable had been taken from me. Like they literally stomped something inherently unique and human out of me. It isn’t that I am truly inferior or flawed or defective, but through this process of becoming socialized in a sick culture and growing up in it, I became flawed and inferior and defective.
I think that’s a common experience of living in a fallen world but not everyone is able to perceive it.

LUH 3417

I think that’s a common experience of living in a fallen world but not everyone is able to perceive it.
I don’t want to feel like a victim of a fallen world, it’s just hard to do away with this feeling as if some part of my wholesomeness has been compromised, some part of my heart twisted.

InChristAlone

Totally get you. Through my life experiences I felt flawed and defective. I am learning how to have self worth even in the midst of such a sick society.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I don’t want to feel like a victim of a fallen world, it’s just hard to do away with this feeling as if some part of my wholesomeness has been compromised, some part of my heart twisted.
I believe it’s just seeing reality and doing our best to change what we can. I don’t think you sounded like a victim at all.

OP
Twohandsondeck
Hey man you seem pretty knowledgeable about the bible. If you have some time, what do you think about this video?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2C_JG7kefc&ab_channel=FlatEarthBoxerRevived

The astrology and astronomy stuff goes over my head to be honest. Whenever there's not lines and pictures drawn over top of the stars on a map, it doesn't look like anything to me. There's a skeptic inside me says that it's possible to draw a lot of pictures between the dots, but my cynicism being beside the point, is this guy saying that he thinks we're in the middle of the 7 year time of Jacob's trouble?

Of course the world has undergone some tribulation with the advent of the bolognaplague, but it's nothing close to what is prophesied starting in Revelation 6.

It certainly seems to be the case that the judgements outlined in Revelation are God's wrath coming upon the earth:

Revelation 6:16-17
[16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
[17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Yet we are not appointed to wrath:

1 Thessalonians 5:9-10
[9] For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
[10] Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.

David PS

Trolls could be jailed under new online harms bill for spreading information that does not conform with the narrative. They have to crack down on the problem is free speech. It is the mandating of self-censoring.

Facebook gets Meta as the takeover humanity proceeds apace; and Ticketek creates the first all-in-one ticket and vaxx pass app.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xQCV5c4gu61v/

Last edited:

Marcine

What do you mean all the so-called signs of the end times are from the adversary? Also what's mudflood?
I'm not going to enable Learned Helplessness when you obviously have the internet at your fingertips. If you're meant to know, God will reveal it to you.

Perry Staltic

I'm not going to enable Learned Helplessness when you obviously have the internet at your fingertips. If you're meant to know, God will reveal it to you.

I did look up mudflood, but "the so-called "signs" of the endtimes because they are all from the adversary in a fakery" is specific to you, and so non-specific I don't think I will be able to conduct a productive search based solely on that.

TeslaFan

I did look up mudflood, but "the so-called "signs" of the endtimes because they are all from the adversary in a fakery" is specific to you, and so non-specific I don't think I will be able to conduct a productive search based solely on that.

Specific starting search word would be "eschatology"

Jesus Christ on a Triscuit- I really can't believe that this post is even a thing. Let me snuggle my heathen atheist **** up to a nice latte and go search for something Ray Peat and informative on here. Next.

Perry Staltic

Specific starting search word would be "eschatology"

She made a comment about eschatology that didn't make sense to me and I asked for clarity what she meant. Your suggestion is like telling a chemist to use the search word "chemistry" to understand an unclear comment about a specific chemical reaction.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals