I had live blood microscopy and found excessive blood clotting. I believe this is a result of receiving the series of (recalled) Lyme Rx Vaccines in the early 90’s.

I have symptoms of chronic fatigue, shortness of breath, POTS, and insomnia for decades since, and I’m wondering if there has been any DOCUMENTED microscopy evidence of products or treatments that resolve this excessive clotting. I’m hearing recommendations to take aspirin, methylene blue, Cypro, Vit E, Natokinase, Rutin, and blood ozone treatments, NAC, etc., but they seem speculative. Given that I have taken many of these products over lengthy time periods, I want evidence before I begin a new protocol.

Any advise?

Attachments

• 892C3918-B909-4A63-ACD7-2A6D57DAAAA4.jpeg
    892C3918-B909-4A63-ACD7-2A6D57DAAAA4.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Look into Zeta Aid, look at my posts on that and ‘Zeta Potential’.

bistecca

certainly won't try to rule out what you've suggested might be a contributing factor..

more food for thought..

Evidence for a connection between coronavirus disease-19 and exposure to radiofrequency radiation from wireless communications including 5G
WCR exposure can cause morphologic changes in blood readily seen through phase contrast or dark-field microscopy of live peripheral blood samples. In 2013, Havas observed erythrocyte aggregation including rouleaux (rolls of stacked red blood cells) in live peripheral blood samples following 10 min human exposure to a 2.4 GHz cordless phone

I will always suggest people consider mitigating environmental stressors like EMF exposure before supplements or drugs.

OP
F
Thanks. I don’t believe I had Covid or the vaccine but perhaps shedding. I do mitigate EMF

Peater Piper

I had live blood microscopy and found excessive blood clotting. I believe this is a result of receiving the series of (recalled) Lyme Rx Vaccines in the early 90’s.

I have symptoms of chronic fatigue, shortness of breath, POTS, and insomnia for decades since, and I’m wondering if there has been any DOCUMENTED microscopy evidence of products or treatments that resolve this excessive clotting. I’m hearing recommendations to take aspirin, methylene blue, Cypro, Vit E, Natokinase, Rutin, and blood ozone treatments, NAC, etc., but they seem speculative. Given that I have taken many of these products over lengthy time periods, I want evidence before I begin a new protocol.

Any advise?
Are your clotting factors and D-dimer normal?

OP
F
Are your clotting factors and D-dimer normal?
I am trying to see a Doctor Who will do this test for me. It’s not so easy to get given that they do not provide live dark field microscopy in conventional medicine. My doctor didn’t even know anything about that.

tankasnowgod

I have symptoms of chronic fatigue, shortness of breath, POTS, and insomnia for decades since, and I’m wondering if there has been any DOCUMENTED microscopy evidence of products or treatments that resolve this excessive clotting. I’m hearing recommendations to take aspirin, methylene blue, Cypro, Vit E, Natokinase, Rutin, and blood ozone treatments, NAC, etc., but they seem speculative.

Speculative? In what sense?

It's widely known that both Aspirin and Vitamin E have anti-clotting action. Just do a search on google, with either of those terms and "clotting," and the first results will talk about their anti-clotting action. If you ever donate blood, they ask that you don't use aspirin 3 days prior, as it impairs clotting action.

If you want want specific evidence, do some research. If you have access to the internet, you have access to Google Scholar and Pubmed. Go on those sites to search for studies with microscopy evidence. Alternatively, you could go on any site that talks about the anti-clotting action of those substances, and then go check out their sources. Or, you could search through the topics on this forum related to Vitamin E and Aspirin to see if anyone posted a study about their anti-clotting effects.

OP
F
Thank you. I also have learned that the image is a snapshot in time, so that perhaps I ate something that could have caused excessive clotting to be visible. Without repeated microscopy I’m not sure I have relevant information. Fortunately I don’t have other symptoms of blood clots. Thanks for responses

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals