Estrogen Directly Causes Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)

Lollipop2

This is really interesting, Lollipop. Thanks for tagging me. I'm sure one of the pubmed warriors on the board will have some possible ideas for what's going on there. But can I ask, how are you certain those symptoms are directly related to high estrogen, and not say, endotoxin? Have you correlated those symptoms to ingestion of estrogenic foods or any other obvious hormonal symptoms?
@Tamara Simon

Lollipop2

This is really interesting, Lollipop. Thanks for tagging me. I'm sure one of the pubmed warriors on the board will have some possible ideas for what's going on there. But can I ask, how are you certain those symptoms are directly related to high estrogen, and not say, endotoxin? Have you correlated those symptoms to ingestion of estrogenic foods or any other obvious hormonal symptoms?
As concerns my personal experience, never had these kind of symptoms until my change of life. Then boom - crazy stuff I had never experienced. Had I not known about Peat and Aspirin and estrogen, I would have been seriously perplexed. Now, that said, some of it might have been exasperated because of gut trouble from a bacterial infection I picked up in India, had for a long time and didn’t know. It eventually caused diverticulitis which, I have under control now.

Recoen

It’s thought that aspirin acts as an AI so that’s how it would lower estrogen.

Tamara Simon

+1 I like your routine and lifestyle. I do think you are low on carbs. Peat has said before 180gms of carbs is good. What is the problem for you exactly? Do you have some kind of condition? How can we help you?

I have pcos with high testosterone, dhea and low shgb and progesterone. So basically androgenic symptoms and very very irregular cycles. I think I’ve always has this, as I never had regular cycles, but I was given the pill at the age of 16, and 19, I took it for 1,5 years in total which definitely didn’t help. I got diagnosed at 23, but I think I always had it, my mom did too before she gave birth.

I am pretty sure that I have estrogenic symptoms, at least leading up to my period - breast pain, bloating, I get headaches more than I would want to, fatigue. I dont have these at all times, but always leading up to my period. I have not had a period for 8 months now. Usually my cycles are either 40 or 80ish days long.

I might try email Dr Peat because I feel lost with all this.

Madge

As it turns out, a large number of non-Western countries have a very different view on the etiology of PCOS and have made significant advances towards treating/curing it. It seems, it is only the corruption of the Western medical system and the accompanying censorship that prevents the same from happening over here.
I have been reading your blog and came across this post. Thank you for posting these great research articles about PCOS. I am definitely understanding more about this. In regards to the quote above, what countries are making progress in treating it? I followed the links to the articles. Are these some of the treatments that are promising to which you refer or are there even more treatments out there?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals