Endo Prescribed Clomid

steel_reserve

Went to doc complaining of sleepiness during the day (falling asleep at work and at the wheel), meh erections and libido.

He took some blood work and then referred me to endo.

I stopped Peating so that he could see what has been going on.

It's been awful.

Vitamin D 25 Hydroxy ...... 25 ng/ml. (Standard range 30 - 100)
Luteinizing Hormone ..... 3.3 IU/L. ( Male 20 - 70 years: 1.5 - 9.3)
Prolactin ..... 12.9 ng/ml
Total Testosterone ..... 215 ng/do. (Male 276 - 957)
FSH ..... 1.3 mIU/mL. (male 1.4 - 18)

DHEA and DHEA-S were normal. Based on this and previous blood work it looks like all the ingredients are there just nothing is happening.

I had an MRI and it showed normal brain and pituitary physiology.

I had a sleep study done 15 years ago and it revealed constant waking States. I woke up 32 x in the span of 9 hours.

My peating has consisted of no fry food plenty of milk juice and meat. I've settled into a routine where I eat about a pound of cottage cheese with plenty of honey and Mexican Coke for lunch. If I do all of this I probably won't fall asleep during the day. But this hasn't helped me in the afternoon and evening.

It has been like this all my life but I've gone to a doctor about it because I want to go back to school but I can't function after work.

QUESTION:
Do you see any red flags of tests I should have taken that I did not before taking clomid?

WHAT I HAVE TRIED:
I tried aspirin. It didn't help and when I quit taking it my legs felt like they weighed 200 pounds each for a couple of days.

I tried DIM. The physical and sexual results were incredible but it gave me a heart arrhythmia.

Carrots made a huge difference in morning grogginess but I had to stop because I had a lot of emergency bathroom visits during the day.

Before Peating my heart was very sensitive to salt. Now I have to eat a bunch to get the same irregular beat.

I've been cold natured all my life but Peating has taken the edge off of it.

VANITY SECTION:
The one nice thing about all this is I'm very young looking. People commonly guess my age wrong by 10 years.

fradon

Went to doc complaining of sleepiness during the day (falling asleep at work and at the wheel), meh erections and libido.

It's been awful.

DHEA and DHEA-S were normal. Based on this and previous blood work it looks like all the ingredients are there just nothing is happening.

I had a sleep study done 15 years ago and it revealed constant waking States. I woke up 32 x in the span of 9 hours.

My peating has consisted of no fry food plenty of milk juice and meat. I've settled into a routine where I eat about a pound of cottage cheese with plenty of honey and Mexican Coke for lunch. If I do all of this I probably won't fall asleep during the day. But this hasn't helped me in the afternoon and evening.

It has been like this all my life but I've gone to a doctor about it because I want to go back to school but I can't function after work.

QUESTION:
Do you see any red flags of tests I should have taken that I did not before taking clomid?

WHAT I HAVE TRIED:
I tried aspirin. It didn't help and when I quit taking it my legs felt like they weighed 200 pounds each for a couple of days.

I tried DIM. The physical and sexual results were incredible but it gave me a heart arrhythmia.

Carrots made a huge difference in morning grogginess but I had to stop because I had a lot of emergency bathroom visits during the day.

Before Peating my heart was very sensitive to salt. Now I have to eat a bunch to get the same irregular beat.

VANITY SECTION:
The one nice thing about all this is I'm very young looking. People commonly guess my age wrong by 10 years.

a pound of cottage cheese a day? that is a lot of caesin and caesin is a slow digesting prtoein compared to whey. caesin will slow you down. cottage cheese aslo high in tryptophan which would not be a problem but you are adding all the sugar with it and so its going to convert to serotonin and cause sleep and tiredness.

i would do a lot more research on clomid before you start i kow there are side effects. clomid is usualy waht they give lifters who suffer from steroid abuse but it also helps iwth low T and hypogonadism.

one that in my diet that has helped with my low T is capcasin. i started out with cayenne then to hotter peppers and it does help increase T. capsacin also help burn fat and burnign fat raies testosterone

OP
S

steel_reserve

I've had these sleeping issues since puberty. Cottage + sugar is the only non-drug releif I have found.

Elavil at night worked well but I couldn't wake up in the morning

Douglas Ek

It's been awful.

QUESTION:

WHAT I HAVE TRIED:

VANITY SECTION:

I would do more test regarding vitamins and minerals so that everything is optimal. Since vitamin D was low. Lots of deficiencies usually co-exists. This was the problem for me. I had same symptoms and same testosterone levels about 4 years ago.

Have you taken higher doses of zinc in the past?

OP
S

steel_reserve

I don't believe I have tried Zinc. If so we are talking more than ten years ago.

Incidentally: forgot to mention I was electrocuted at work and over a period of weeks I was getting more and more exhausted. Chiropractor gave me one of those standard process B vitamin pills and I lit up with energy. I still had the sleep attacks during the day but wow I never felt blood rushing through my body before.

Douglas Ek

I don't believe I have tried Zinc. If so we are talking more than ten years ago.

Incidentally: forgot to mention I was electrocuted at work and over a period of weeks I was getting more and more exhausted. Chiropractor gave me one of those standard process B vitamin pills and I lit up with energy. I still had the sleep attacks during the day but wow I never felt blood rushing through my body before.

Yeah go to doctor get some blood tests. Sleep issues could possibly also be magnesium deficienct. If you have a hard time falling asleep and also feel anxious and think a lot it when supposed to sleep it will do you good. It always work for me I can tell its effect coz I dont take magnesium for like a year and suddenly I realize I can’t fall asleep as easily and I also get a bit obsessive in my thought patterns. Happened to me last week. Bought a bottle of magnesium and a good dose is 14mg/Kg. So did that and no issues since. Like vitamins and minerals effects are very subtle but when you find the one your lacking and learn to distinguish the feelings you can easily feel it.

Whichway?

I would try magnesium as you cannot normalize Vit D levels if you are deficient in it.

Also you seem very on/off in your thinking and actions around supplements. You don’t have to take things every day.

Try DIM 2-3x per week. Same with carrots. Have less carrot in a serving if it moves things too quick. Try to find the sweet spot for “you” between too little and too much.

boxers

Have you considered going on trt? You been on this forum for 3 years and your testosterone is still very low

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals