Can anyone help to define my thyroid condition???

tomisonbottom

For me the most important thing is to have breakfast, without it I could go until 2 pm before suddenly feeling ravenously hungry. If I had breakfast, I am moderately hungry around lunch time.

As to when to eat when not having appetite? Headaches or feeling irritated (kind of bad mood), the need to pee often, I take as reminders to have at least a snack, usually a piece of fruit, some fruit juice, (hot) chocolate, some cheese or jello. Feeling cold asks for a decent meal.

How much? In times when hunger or appetite don't guide me, I try to have three meals per day. I usually stop eating when I feel satisfied or not hungry any longer, this is way before the point where I couldn't stomach any more. If it turns out that it was too little, and I get hungry again within an hour, I have more.

I am not good at counting calories, but I make sure that I have enough protein in each meal. Weight control becomes an issue for me when I skip meals. At the point of being ravenously hungry, I eat whatever junk is quickly available, and I don't know when to stop. Plus running on stress hormones wrecks havoc on metabolism.

Thank you! That's helpful. I never thought about the need to pee being an indicator. That's really good to know.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals