Eggs vs Whey protein: just stick to this one…

Hans

Forum Supporter

Moral of the study, just stick to whole protein sources. Total daily protein is what matters most. I prefer whole eggs due to having many other nutrients as well, such as cholesterol, phospholipids, growth factors, etc. Testo-Shakes!

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Ever tried duck eggs? More protein, fat, and cholesterol than chicken eggs with less PUFA
I haven't but I've been searching for a while. Unfortunately it's not in demand in my area it would seem.

Peatfan69

Moral of the study, just stick to whole protein sources. Total daily protein is what matters most. I prefer whole eggs due to having many other nutrients as well, such as cholesterol, phospholipids, growth factors, etc. Testo-Shakes!
I used to put raw eggs into my shakes however I think the heat/force from the blender does destroy some of the enzymes as I seem to feel better from drinking them straight out of a glass with no blender action.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I used to put raw eggs into my shakes however I think the heat/force from the blender does destroy some of the enzymes as I seem to feel better from drinking them straight out of a glass with no blender action.
Yeah other people have had similar concerns. I can't say I've noticed a difference between blending vs stirring or shaking.

Any issues blending the whole egg or should you just eat the raw egg yolks?? How about a whey protein shake with raw yolks? Happy medium 😃

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Any issues blending the whole egg or should you just eat the raw egg yolks?? How about a whey protein shake with raw yolks? Happy medium 😃
I tried both whole raw and just the yolk and can't say I notice a difference. Lately, I'm just doing the yolk to maximize biotin absorption. Adding whey can be great for taste. :)

I tried both whole raw and just the yolk and can't say I notice a difference. Lately, I'm just doing the yolk to maximize biotin absorption. Adding whey can be great for taste. :)
I like the sounds of yolk better than the whole raw egg as well

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals